Human
    Hair Color
    Brown
    Eye Color
    Brown
    Build
    6' / 175 pounds
    Job
    Former chef, aimless wanderer, Pagoda Master, and self-professed Salvic Rebel Leader ™.

Introduce yourself here!

Greetings, fellow writers and roleplayers. Welcome, again, to the first Althanas Invitational! This is the place for everyone visiting to poke in and introduce themselves. Come on in and tell us something about yourself. What’s your favorite kind of roleplaying? What are your other hobbies? What forum are you from? How do you like your eggs?

GP

Name
    Syaoran Li
    Race
    Vulpse Homosapien
    Hair Color
    Orange
    Eye Color
    Teal
    Build
    6 foot 3/ 100kg
    Job
    Scholar

G'day, I am Syaoran of Dark Rain Roleplaying. I am, as is obvious from my avatar, a furry. I am teh fox, the only one of Dark Rain and love to roleplay futuristic, but here that wouldn't be too useful X3 I am currently going into Year 12 and am a very frequent writer and gamer. I don't really like eggs on their own, dunno why.

I'm more than open for a chat anytime! =3

EXP: 3,329, Level: 2
    Level completed: 45%, EXP required for next level: 1,671
    Level completed: 45%,
    EXP required for next level: 1,671
    GP

Name
    Kially Maters Gaith
    Race
    Geomagus angel.
    Hair Color
    Chestnut Brown
    Eye Color
    Ice blue.
    Build
    Four foot, 8 stone, 2.
    Job
    Child/Wanderer

I figure I may as well let people know who I am.

I'm Kially of Althanas, I've always preferred a nice relaxed RP with a mix of adorable heart warming moments thrown in with some "OMG WHAT JUST HAPPENED?!" kinda stuff.

I'm not the very best writer here on Althanas and I love working to get better with those here whom welcomed me with open arms over two years ago! But alas! Where I fail in some of my writing skills, I more than make up for with my over active imagination.

Ya know that guy that never sits still, does literally about 12 different things at once and documents nearly every one of his ideas? My name is Earl...Wait...Fuck. No. I'm Danny. I'm a TBDL (Paraphilic Infantilist) with ADHD and I spend the mass amount of my time coming up with awesome systems and ideas.

So far, I've not contributed a mass amount to Althanas in way of ideas, but what I have, has been quickly integrated and accepted into the community with large amounts of interest. My other projects have included a full custom CP2020 System that I developed for my own forum should this site ever, for some reason, go down. (Which I honestly hope it doesn't, I have so many friends here!) I've also developed events and quests for a game called Phantasy Star Online Blue Burst, so if any of you hang out on Schtserv.com, you'll also know me as the Developer Error404.

I'm 19, I'm getting a degree in computer networking and security forensics. My hobbies include psychology, sociology, herbology and design of all different sorts of things.

So...Hello group...I'm Danny...And I'm an alcoholic.

*Passes the baton.*
    Last edited by Kially Gaith; 12-08-08 at 09:05 AM.

GP

Name
    Adrian J. Spelvin
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    White
    Eye Color
    Blue
    Build
    5'9", 147 lbs.
    Job
    Propetier, writer, actor, musician

Avast!

I'm Andy. This particular account may be new, but I've RP'ed here over the past year and a half or so as Elijah Morendale and Madison Freebird (BlackAndBlueEyes)

I have poor eating habits, and would hate to be the doctor who has to do my autopsy.

I firmly believe that the NES and SNES were the two best video game systems ever, and no amount of cell processors, high-polygon counts, swear words, shooters, and MGS sequels will ever change that.

I only casually RP here, since most of my time is spent as an amateur radio dramatist. I'd link to my group's stuff, but I'm in the process of tearing it all apart and mixing it back together. Oh, and hey, if you're interested in having your voice be heard by possibly dozens of people over the interwebs, send a message to either me or Christoph!
    "You may call me whatever you wish, but I am still taking your cake." - L, Deathnote

"Ah ha ha, oh ha ha..." - Modest Mouse, March Into the Sea

GP

Name
    Lucien "Flameweaver" Senus-Lytharih
    Race
    Illarian Elf
    Hair Color
    White
    Eye Color
    Crimson Irises; Golden Pupils
    Build
    7'4"
    Job
    Crown-Prince of The Eletharii Imperium

I'm that one guy. You know, the one Admin that every forum has where everyone secretly plots to have them kicked out but can't do anything to make it happen because they realize with great dismay that he's way too popular with the douchebags.

I mean... I'm a warm, friendly, loving, sociable person who wants to better get to know you all

-Lord Synical; Worst-Administrator-Ever
    Quote Originally Posted by Double 'The Fun' Felix, Jul 10 2008, 12:55 AM
    And I just wanted to say that using different colors in your roleplaying posts is distracting and should probably be avoided unless your name is Lord Synical, because he is an exception. A big exception. To everything. Thanks. He's also batshit insane.

Loremaster
    EXP: 72,114, Level: 11
    Level completed: 60%, EXP required for next level: 4,886
    Level completed: 60%,
    EXP required for next level: 4,886
    GP

Name
    Elijah Belov
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Brown
    Eye Color
    Brown
    Build
    6' / 175 pounds
    Job
    Former chef, aimless wanderer, Pagoda Master, and self-professed Salvic Rebel Leader ™.

I'm Christoph! My primary area of expertise involves getting other people to do all of the work and then taking credit for it and looking awesome! Any positive comments can be directed to me (preferably so that others can read them and see that I'm amazing), while any complaints should be tossed in the direction of Max Dirks and Tainted Bushido, since it's clearly all their fault.

>.>
    <.<

Hey there everyone! I am Arius (In case you can't read the profile bar xD) and I hail from the awesome forums of Dark Rain Roleplaying! Over there I am a mentor which pretty much means I help members join our community by overseeing their trials and tutoring them when they require it!

My favourite genre of role play has got to be Science Fiction and I am currently running the largest Sci-Fi RP ever over at Dark Rain! (Forgive my boasting! I am very proud of it! Of course it would be nothing without those amazing role players who participate in it!) It is full of epic space travel, war, aliens, robots with attitude and a whole lot more!

A second favourite genre has got to be Fantasy and I participate in quite a few of those as well!

I like my eggs like I like my wome- Actually I won't go there.

Scrambled or fried, whatever!

GP

Name
    Lice Grumalth
    Race
    Goblin
    Hair Color
    Bald
    Eye Color
    Green
    Build
    5'3"
    Job
    Town Guard

Hi, I'm Noodleguy.

Favorite game of role play is always fantasy, second favorite is fantasy, and so on.

I do not like eggs, but I happen to be a big fan of pasta. My favorite movie is V for Vendetta, favorite book is The Stand, favorite color red, favorite fantasy creature goblins.

I'm a college student studying economics and political science. Doesn't seem like a creative field, but I'm terrible at math so I just scrape by by writing essays, ha. Economics is great though. There ain't no school like the Austrian School.

Speaking of which, I ought to be writing an essay on competition right now. See you around.
    Peace
    -Noodleguy

Loremaster
    EXP: 72,114, Level: 11
    Level completed: 60%, EXP required for next level: 4,886
    Level completed: 60%,
    EXP required for next level: 4,886
    GP

Name
    Elijah Belov
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Brown
    Eye Color
    Brown
    Build
    6' / 175 pounds
    Job

Welcome, welcome. I'm very pleased with the turnout from Dark Rain so far. I knew I could count on you guys not to let me down.

Hypocrite and Bitch
    EXP: 17,330, Level: 5
    Level completed: 56%, EXP required for next level: 2,670
    Level completed: 56%,
    EXP required for next level: 2,670
    GP

Name
    Serilliant
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Dark Brown
    Eye Color
    Green
    Build
    1.75 meters / 70 kilograms
    Job
    Merchant

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Synical View Post
    I'm that one guy. You know, the one Admin that every forum has where everyone secretly plots to have them kicked out but can't do anything to make it happen because they realize with great dismay that he's way too popular with the douchebags.
    I can feel a friendship forming...

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast