Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Aztersil Roleplaying Forum

Aztersil Roleplaying Forum

Hello. I'm from a forum known as Aztersil. I received an invitation from Ataraxis inviting Aztersil and it's members here. I wanted to check out the playing field before telling said members about the proposition. So yeh, hello...

Is it legal to put a link to my site here? If not, admins I appologize and feel free to remove.

Edit:

There is magic on the wind.

Aztersil can offer your imagination a playing field like no other. An original role play set in a politically dynamic setting where your characters can carve out their own adventures, and immerse themselves in the vast and varied world that has been created for you to explore.

This play-by-post community offers a comprehensive level system that rewards activity, a friendly and helpful OOC community, and a richly wonderful backdrop of unique races, guilds, cities and cultures all ready to have stories written in.

So what are you waiting for? We are always looking for new members and let your imagination and character take flight.

Aztersil
    Last edited by Christoph; 12-09-08 at 02:09 PM.

GP

Name
    Arsène Laurent
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Black
    Eye Color
    Gray
    Build
    5'11"/155 lbs.

It's fine to advertise your forum here. But we sure hope you bring some members over here for us.
    "I think I did as well as might be expected, seated as I was between Jesus Christ and Napoleon Bonaparte." - Prime Minister David Lloyd George, on President Woodrow Wilson and Premier Georges Clemenceau in Paris, 1919.

"The Ziggy Stardust cut is the only cool mullet that there's ever been." - Barney Hoskyns

EXP: 73,853, Level: 11
    Level completed: 74%, EXP required for next level: 3,147
    Level completed: 74%,
    EXP required for next level: 3,147
    GP

Name
    Lillian Sesthal
    Race
    Apparently Human
    Hair Color
    Silky Black
    Eye Color
    Eerie Blue
    Build
    5'7" / ?? lbs.

Hey there Captain! Ataraxis here, as you can see. I'm glad that you're looking around, and if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. There's a convenient place for that, too, so that the answers can be readily available for anyone else participating: The Information Kiosk!

And feel free to add more than a link! A breakdown description of Aztersil, of how it runs and what types of roleplaying venues you can find there always help to have a better idea of what it looks like over there.

EXP: 12,400, Level: 4
    Level completed: 68%, EXP required for next level: 1,600
    Level completed: 68%,
    EXP required for next level: 1,600
    GP

Name
    MetalDrago Scorpio
    Race
    Dragonian
    Hair Color
    Silver
    Eye Color
    Orchid
    Build
    6'4"/206lbs.
    Job
    None

This site is quite interesting... If you don't mind me asking, what's the "Enter the World" area for? I don't see any posts there.

Yeh, I would have given a breakdown but I'm a little nervous about doing so XD I like people to make their own judgments about Az, not just read what I think about it. We are redoing our welcome message with the new layout I'm having created so when that's done I'll redo the ad thar.

MetalDrago: Enter the World is a new system we've started (which is why there's no posts in it). Basically it lets us judge your talent and skill before you being creating your character.

EXP: 12,400, Level: 4
    Level completed: 68%, EXP required for next level: 1,600
    Level completed: 68%,
    EXP required for next level: 1,600
    GP

Name
    MetalDrago Scorpio
    Race
    Dragonian
    Hair Color
    Silver
    Eye Color
    Orchid
    Build
    6'4"/206lbs.
    Job
    None

So, if I joined up there, that's where I would have to post some sort of example of my work? Sounds like an interesting idea.

Pretty much. There's a more detailed explanation post there to give idea prompts and such.

GP

Name
    Lucien "Flameweaver" Senus-Lytharih
    Race
    Illarian Elf
    Hair Color
    White
    Eye Color
    Crimson Irises; Golden Pupils
    Build
    7'4"
    Job
    Crown-Prince of The Eletharii Imperium

Welcome to the Tournament! I'm here representing Dark Rain Roleplaying.
    Look forward to meeting you in combat!
    Quote Originally Posted by Double 'The Fun' Felix, Jul 10 2008, 12:55 AM
    And I just wanted to say that using different colors in your roleplaying posts is distracting and should probably be avoided unless your name is Lord Synical, because he is an exception. A big exception. To everything. Thanks. He's also batshit insane.

Oy thanks for the welcome Dark Rain ^_^

I tried to affiliate with you not too long ago I think.

You did? :O I must apologise- our Admins are lazy. But we'd certainly like to affiliate with you and other sites that are taking part here.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast