Pale turquoise, nearing white
    Eye Color
    Azure
    Build
    5'10"/140lbs
    Job
    Scholar

Roleplay Gateway

Alright, so RoleplayGateway.com is where I'm from.

It isn't so structured as Althanas, and is entirely free form, with all manner of RP genres available. It is owned and run by Eric Martindale, the same guy who runs the Grand Tournament League website, along with organising the semi-annual Grand Tournament competition.

The vastness of variety is what makes Gateway so great, along with the way that Eric runs the place - he is constantly making improvements to the site, whether it be forum structure, adding new features, or any manner of thing. And, the place is just friendly and so welcoming to new members.

Gateway is a site suitable for any 'level' of roleplayer, from novice to experienced, there is literally something for everyone; including a place to show off your artwork, music, general writing or anything in which you are skilled.

I'd recommend the site to any who enjoy roleplaying, so go take a look and make your own opinions. I've exhausted my willingness to give it a sales pitch. ^_^

Hey man. I have come across your site before and was wondering about what you actually get when you pay for advertising there. I have considered it a few times but never taken the plunge as I was unsure about what I would be buying or thought maybe I got something wrong somewhere. :P

Anyhoo, welcome to the tournament! Good luck in yer battles and all that good stuff.

That's where I'm from. Well, not that you'd know me. I'm pretty quiet. ^^
    Real men dual-wield shotguns.

GP

Name
    Rardaag Dewwit
    Race
    Raiaeran
    Hair Color
    Pale turquoise, nearing white
    Eye Color
    Azure
    Build
    5'10"/140lbs
    Job
    Scholar

Phoenix, in terms of advertising, I couldn't possibly tell you. Lol. My advice in that respect would be to contact Eric Martindale, the guy who owns the site. I know for sure he'll be able to give you some more information.

And Nieve.Roja... That is cool. What is your username on Gateway? I now go by ConvolutedMusings on Gateway, though most know my name anyway. I have been inactive for the past six months, so perhaps you are new?

Yes, I'm quite new. I'm called the same there, but I joined somewhere in November. I've roleplayed for a while now, I just happened to stumble on the Gateway by accident. I'm not very active myself, though I do enjoy the time I spend there. I happened to hear about ths tournament through there as well, actually.

Anyway, yeah, RPGateway for the win.
    Real men dual-wield shotguns.