Knight Vanguard
    Race
    Synthetic Warrior
    Eye Color
    Variable, normally blue
    Build
    6ft 300lbs

Third person narration

When I write creatively I almost always do so in the third person past tense. I narrate from the point of view of the character and color all my descriptions with the way they perceive their world. It is rare for me to explicitly have a character think something, or go into an internal monologue of any kind. The reason for this is because the piece I’m writing already shows what the character is feeling and their opinions of a setting, person, or situation. I try to employ appropriate body language to enhance this but actual dialogue is almost exclusively handled between characters.

I lurked around the board for a long time before finally becoming a member so from my reading I have a reasonable understanding of how things work here. My question though is:

While my writing style should work well for the Persona category would the sparing internal dialogue damage my Dialogue score?

Any answers you could provide would be appreciated. Thanks for taking the time to read this.

I'm Mr. White Christmas!
    EXP: 55,856, Level: 9
    Level completed: 17%, EXP required for next level: 9,144
    Level completed: 17%,
    EXP required for next level: 9,144
    GP

Name
    Ashiakin Azzarak
    Race
    Demon
    Hair Color
    White
    Eye Color
    Blue
    Build
    6'0''/170lbs
    Job
    Spymaster

No, it shouldn't. The Dialogue score isn't intended to make you write dialogue in any one way--just whatever way is most appropriate to your writing style and your character. If you're really worried you can always leave the judge a note when you submit the thread.
    "The problem with escapism is that when you read or write a book, society is in the chair with you. You can't escape your history or your culture. So the idea that because fantasy books aren't about the real world, they therefore 'escape,' is ridiculous. Even the most surreal and bizarre fantasy can't help but reverberate around the reader's awareness of their own reality." -- China MiƩville

Former Regions Administrator, Former Salvar Writer

GP

Name
    Knight Vanguard
    Race
    Synthetic Warrior
    Eye Color
    Variable, normally blue
    Build
    6ft 300lbs

That’s comforting to know. Thank you for clarifying it for me.