http://writershaven.tk (Or writershaven1.proboards98.com)

Above is the link to my site. As you can see in my title, Writers Haven is a site mostly dedicated to writing. Though we do have Rp boards with over five thousand posts, 100-200 posts daily, they are not our biggest concern. We take more time helping to improve member's writing skills than anything else and than applying it to how they Rp.

Our Rp boards are not nearly as structured as the Rp boards here, being a site mostly dedicated to fictional/nonfictional writing and reviews. People freely Rp about anything that fits in one of my appointed genre-like category's. However, there is a second Rp board open to a slightly more structured Rp titled 'Evolution.'

Also, if you like a site that's more 'homey' as members like to put it, than this is a good site to join. The chat box at the bottom of the site allows members to get to know one another better, and I spend time talking to as many members as possible to try to get to know them and make sure they are comfortable with the site.

Upon looking at all of the sites advertised here (in which case I did), you probably may not think our site compares. This is a new site with no more than 100 members, and it's not nearly as advanced as the other sites on this list. However, I make the effort to make the site as comfortable to as many members as I can. Everyday, I spend hours on end trying to improve it the best of my ability. I would hope that counts for something.