Xerxid
    Race
    Celestial muse
    Hair Color
    Glossy mahogany
    Eye Color
    Hazy adularescent

Xerxid - Celestial Divine

Hello Althanasians. I`m lPulse from RPGFO and I`ve come as a result of the invite Christoph graciously extended to our forum. Here is my CS and I look forward to roleplaying with your crew. Thank you in advance for the time you are taking to read this.

Name: Xerxid - Muse of Tragic Love
    Height: 6`
    Weight: 184 lbs
    Hair color: Glossy mahogany
    Eye Color: Hazy adularescence
    Skin Color: Aureate brown
    Personality: Quiet, pensive or brooding, self-controlled, he is a perfectionist only in that he enjoys making improvements.

Appearance: http://i368.photobucket.com/albums/o...ulserp/Max.jpg
    He wears a one-armed off-the-shoulder wide-cuffed gloss ivy linen tunic which is cut sloped from the top if its only sleeve (left one) at the shoulder across his torso to his right ribs revealing a metallic cerulean linen tunic from its neatly split tube collar to its right breast/scapula regions and sleeve. Wide loose-leg pants match the ivy tunic; their hems crown ankle-high navy blue patent leather lowtops lined with a flexible hyperalloy. The front faces of the shoes` toes have been embroidered with cerulean Hebrew glyphs; Aleph on his left shoe, Tav on his right. The outer tunic includes a matching hip sash. His left hand is wrapped in a taut wrist-deep metallic cyan blue patent leather glove which has a lavender thumb, indigo index, mango middle, gold ring finger and jade little finger.

Sewn atop the outer tunic`s only arm (left one) is a broad metallic black tapestry sleeve which he fashioned, its shoulder rim is bordered in gold, the outer arm flank is emblazoned with a column of medium large vibrant cerulean glyphs outlined with gradually fading rainbowic stardust: Kanji glyph Eien (Eternity) which is centered below them, under that are the two Chinese glyphs which comprise Jiefang (Liberation), centered beneath them is a fiery pearl hieroglyph of a swooping sparrow spanning from mid-bicep to mid-forearm.

The sparrow`s spine is dyed by four slender columns of the likeness of red, blue and green Sioux-style tribal beads dictating his life history. There is an earth-brown Inuit eagle head hieroglyph on the head of the sparrow. There are embroidered the likenesses of falling rain under the left wing and drifting snow under the right spanning from the mid-forearm to an alpine ridgeline horizon that rings the sleeve`s trunk (wrist, quarter of the forearm) in a cycle from mango dawn at left wrist to outer forearm- toward which the rain falls- and lavender twilight at top to inner forearm- toward which the snow falls. A coniferous blue river scene backdrop rings the sleeve above the horizon behind the snow and rain, the river is tattooed with a ring of pavonine currents spelling the Hebrew glyphs for "I miss you."

The rest of the sleeve is traversed by winding columns of metallicy ivy vines, with sparse leaves, outlined by azure haze making them appear to glow. Its funnel cuff ends in a tasseled metallic plum fringe which drapes the mid-back of his only glove.

Skills and Abilities: Adept with the use of qi and electromagnetic spectra. He is a purely balanced martial artist; no better or worse with one ability or weapon he possesses than another. (He is divine so because of the level 5 mandate his traits etc. are simply equalized at level 5 potentials for tournament purposes)

Weapons:
    He generally summons his armament and it varies but here are the usual suspects..
    Non-conductor hyperalloy swords
    two identical metallic teal falchions
    a metallic gold miaodao

Polearms
    -purple hyper-amethyst guandao spear (blade and pole are of one construct versus being affixed to one another) with a gently curved blade that looks like a frozen wind-whipped flame

Non-conductor Polearms
    -mirror hue hyperalloy qiang (flexible spear with horsehair tuft under its smallish pointed blade)

cloudy hypercrystalline chain weapons
    -a chained meteor hammer
    -a sanjiegun
    two nunchaku

Exotic weapons
    Pearlescent hyperalloy tessen which have crimson braided lanyards and rest folded in his sleeves.

Hyperalloy acupuncture needles with small orb heads rest in a black suede pin quiver about his right wrist.

Armor: Flexible hyperalloy-lined lowtops, see Appearance

History: Xerxid was once another name which has evaporated into light forever. His past life as a celestial fought in a global conflict on futuristic Earth which shattered, he lived several lives in parallel aftermaths of that world which altered from creature hunter to paladin in an elven lady`s House (elf was played by a friend of mine.) He fought under her during the civil war between her faction (rightful heir) and the opposition (her mother and mother`s lover who attempted to usurp the throne when it was to be ceded.) It was with this elf that he first experienced true devotion, pure love, he did not tell her this until three years later at which point it was a parting confession; she was to depart the realms.

He returned to the worlds in search of closure and now devotes his time to aiding good. He has a new mind full of old memories and is a divine entity. While he does not fulfill the office of a god he is the embodiment of such potency and desire for wisdom and truth. He carries memories from each life, he has known many loves and lost them all whether to their deaths, controversy or time. He died of heartbreak four times. He recently survived an epic psychosis brought on by the vehement intersection of his memories in his mind and spirit which nearly rendered him dust and ash..
    Last edited by lPulse; 12-23-08 at 01:23 AM.

Iwishlifehadcheatcodes
    EXP: 23,421, Level: 6
    Level completed: 49%, EXP required for next level: 3,579
    Level completed: 49%,
    EXP required for next level: 3,579
    GP

Name
    Einar Fenrisson
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Brown, buzz cut mohawk
    Eye Color
    hazel
    Build
    6'2" / 315
    Job
    Outcast Noble

View Profile
    Welcome to the site, love the character. Just a quick question: Your ability with mana does what? Can you cast spells, or it is just manipulation of the energy that is used to create spells? Also, what is the skill level that you consider 'adept', because normally the word implies very low.

GP

Name
    Xerxid
    Race
    Celestial muse
    Hair Color
    Glossy mahogany
    Eye Color
    Hazy adularescent

Thank you kindly and I appreciate the swift reply Task.
    I meant adept in the dictionary sense of the word ("very skilled or proficient") not the class sense ("an adept.") Xerxid`s balance is what one considers the highest balanced state for a level five. The mana use is meant to portray direct manipulation of the base energy to create "magical" events rather than spell casting.

Iwishlifehadcheatcodes
    GP

Name
    Einar Fenrisson
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Brown, buzz cut mohawk
    Eye Color
    hazel
    Build
    6'2" / 315
    Job
    Outcast Noble

View Profile
    Alrighty then, that works for me. So, that being said, can you please remove a few of your weapons (since there are a whole lot of them) and keep all but one of the things you can manipulate (like qi and magic ect). Or remove two of those abilities and a couple weapons.

GP

Name
    Xerxid
    Race
    Celestial muse
    Hair Color
    Glossy mahogany
    Eye Color
    Hazy adularescent

Excellent news. I made the power adjustments. The weapons list is only an armory not his armament per say. He chooses a single primary weapon or pair of weapons for each match e.g. longsword or two falchions for a primary.. per match.. only has the tessen and needles on him at all times. Does that make sense to you?

Iwishlifehadcheatcodes
    GP

Name
    Einar Fenrisson
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Brown, buzz cut mohawk
    Eye Color
    hazel
    Build
    6'2" / 315
    Job
    Outcast Noble

View Profile
    Beautiful. That works well for me. I like that idea, I was just like... 9 weapons in a battle at the way they were set is a lot, lol. That's it though.

Good luck with the tournament, I thoroughly enjoy the character!

Approved!