Hazel
    Build
    6 feet / 202 lbs.

View Profile

Team Registration: Systematic Destruction

Team Name: Systematic Destruction

Participants: 016573 and Zerith

My Tournament Profile

I'm sure Zerith will be along soon to take care of his stuff.
    ... They fell to him as prey to bluefin
    for the Jya's warriors knew not how to swim...
    13-3-2

I wrote a book! ~ Most Suave Character 2010

EXP: 19,842, Level: 5
    Level completed: 98%, EXP required for next level: 158
    Level completed: 98%,
    EXP required for next level: 158
    GP

Name
    Zerith Dracosius
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Brown
    Eye Color
    Sapphire Blue
    Build
    5'10/170lbs
    Job
    none

(Tournament profile found here )

“Right, and you honestly wonder why you find yourself getting into situations like this? I told you not to touch that invitation, Zerith. Not only that, but when I suggested you not go into the weird portal, did you listen to me? Nooo-“

“Just shut up, Chi-Roh.” The halberdier snapped at his little friend in an attempt to have a moment to just figure out where the hell he was now. Everything had happened so quickly from the moment Zerith decided to step into that strange portal that opened the instant he touched the invitation Eric showed him. He didn’t even get a chance to read it, but from what the King of Moriah said it sounded like a basic invitation to a tournament where contestants would be paired up with another and then fight to see which team was supreme. Of course, Zerith was still without a partner and the only thing that portal did was take him to a place he easily recognized.

“Interesting, We’re at the Dajas Pagoda.”

“The Dajas what?”

“The Dajas Pagoda, Chi-Roh,” The halberdier replied to the small bird perched on his left shoulder. Chi-Roh wasn’t just an ordinary bird, he was actually a Phoenix. He was annoying, obnoxious phoenix, but still one of the firebirds of legend. While his company was welcome, especially considering the circumstances Zerith found himself in. Having Chi-Roh around was like having his old friend Zevernus as a pet. While it was nice from time to time, it brought its own kind of trouble. As the tiny orange bird continued to bombard its friend with questions, Zerith merely blocked out the annoying little voice and looked once again at the Pagoda.

It still looked the exact same from back when the Captain-Commander served as a hierarch. Though that was ages ago, and the halberdier was too busy with things to go back and see who the new hierarchs where. Part of him always wanted to go back inside and reclaim his title from that old man. Still, Zerith didn’t have the time for it. He was the head of an army, had a country to protect, a wife to love and a kid to raise. He didn’t have time for the Pagoda. Hell, he didn’t even have time to compete in this tournament. However, after he stepped into the Portal part of him knew he didn’t have a choice anymore. Like it or not, it was once again a competitor.

The sun has just reached its peak, its light catching on Chi-Roh’s feathers and making the bird almost radiant. Yet before Zerith could turn to admire is little friend another portal opened, identical to the once Zerith travelled through.

Taking a fighter's stance, the Captain-Commander’s grip around his halberd tightened. Though Zerith assumed that whatever would come out of the gateway would be his assigned teammate. Life taught him that you could never be careful when it came to these tournaments. They were always full of surprises.
    "When nothing makes sense, I'll fight believing only in myself."

Current Threads
    Dynamite Rave
    Vows
    Tyrant reborn

Completed Threads
    A Profit Far From Home
    Espionage and Caviar
    Our Little Friends

Iwishlifehadcheatcodes
    EXP: 23,421, Level: 6
    Level completed: 49%, EXP required for next level: 3,579
    Level completed: 49%,
    EXP required for next level: 3,579
    GP

Name
    Einar Fenrisson
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Brown, buzz cut mohawk
    Eye Color
    hazel
    Build
    6'2" / 315
    Job
    Outcast Noble

View Profile
    Closed and moved due to no second post by teammate.