Hey there Wyren, welcome to Althanas and the Tournament of Champions!

That's quite a lot of text there. I thought Miroir was a lot to read through, but then Tenebres laughed at me really rudely.

Since these summons seem to be the falvor of your character, I'll impose no time limit and let you decide when his emotional battery runs out.

I do think you'll have to be wary when using the Cyanide gas, as ouch, the chances of getting out of that are slim for most characters. I suggest making it a slow-spreading gas, and one that takes more time to make.

As for their specific abilities (electricity, wind, gas and shadows), they were somewhat vague concerning the range and power, but I trust you won't powergame (by shooting more bolts of lightning than one can count or dodge or counter, or create a tempest full of little razor-sharp knives that go for the major arteries while slicing and dicing everything else or manipulating all the shadows in the arena to create some sort of shadow superweapon of doom).

If anything excessive happens with these abilities, the judge overseeing your battle will give penalties, usually in the form of docking points. Remember, the writing is what's important here, so making the battle as engaging and captivating as you can counts more than beating your opponents into oblivion!

With that being said,

You are hereby approved!