Cyborg
    Hair Color
    Light Hazlenut
    Eye Color
    Emerald
    Build
    5'09 65kg
    Job
    He works only to himself, building machinerey, weapons, and vehicles for high bidders.

Gyzmo Gadjiltron

Name: Gyzmo Gadjiltron
    Race: Male (But is part machine)
    Hair Color: Light brown
    Eye Color: Emerald green
    Languages: English and Spanish
    Height: 5'09
    Weight: 65kg
    Occupation: Building machinery for himself, or selling it to highest bidders for assassins, bounty hunters, and mercenaries.

Personality: Gyzmo is really intellectual and capable of solving any sort of equation anyone or anything can muster up. His attitude varies the people he usually talks to, but his primary emotion is nervousness. Only when talking to someone he could trust, he will allow his other emotions freely.

Appearance: His clothing are just blue jeans, with a hint of light Grey color. With various slits around the pants, where from battles of the past caused. He wears a coffee brown jacket, that stood by his waist. Also it was unzipped, he never really likes to keep it zipped up. But it was zipped up just by two inches, or three. It was rugged, and worn out. He wore a white shirt, with a print of a circular bomb with the fuse igniting. 'BOOM' was written across his shirt. He wore rectangular glasses too.

Weapons: Gyzmo has various weapons, since he is an inventor. But primarily is A.R.T. Which stands for, Artificial Robotic Tentacles. Which were four massive serpent like creatures that rest in Gyzmo's backpack. When called upon, or sense danger they spring into action. Each tentacle have a 4 inch radius, and extend all the way to a peek of 30 meters. The body of each tentacle are assembled by Titanium and mixture of diamond materials; The body of each tentacle, being extremely sturdy and somewhat indestructible. For the heads of each tentacle, contain a ruby jewel the size of a teenagers fist, with the inscription of roman numeral numbers; I, II, III, IV. With the help of microchips that Gyzmo had built, the tentacles have life now; Now each having unique human emotions and instincts. And on their heads, each have three hook like claws, like a crane game copy. Other weapons are contained in the tentacles, and as well in Gyzmo's backpack. Each arm has their own unique weapons, for instance. They may assemble each other to form a powerful cannon. Or for example, they can fuse their hook claws together, forming into deadly drills ready to skewer anyone thoroughly. Lots of things may occur from fusing each other, or working together.
    Armor: No armor is worn by Gyzmo, but A.R.T. Is like said above, protects him from danger.

Skills/Abilities: Since he builds weapons that no one knows about, other than some of his opponents who he either had killed, or just wounded them. Gyzmo was never really much of a cold blooded killer, he only did so whenever he really knew when. He's still a human, which doesn't really extend any of his stamina or strength. But with the combination of his intelligence, and machinery he can be outstanding.

History: When Gyzmo was a young child, his father had toyed with him. Because his father was a psychopath he also was a master inventor, he accidentally damaged Gyzmo's eye one hopeless day. Then by the thought, and selfishness of his actions for not taking him to a hospital. His father had replaced Gyzmo left eye with a Artificial eye, which ups Gyzmo intellectual thoughts, strategies, and vision. But it was cloaked with Gyzmo's real eye, now being extremely unnoticeable but can be seen when activated by him whenever he is in critical cases. Other than that, its just a regular eye. Also for building machinery, he never had a sensai nor a master. He just trained by himself, worked by himself, and cared for only himself and his machinery. He didn't care about everyone who trained with someone, or played with someone else.
    Last edited by Gyzmo Gadjiltron; 12-31-08 at 04:47 PM. Reason: Not enough info.

Iwishlifehadcheatcodes
    EXP: 23,421, Level: 6
    Level completed: 49%, EXP required for next level: 3,579
    Level completed: 49%,
    EXP required for next level: 3,579
    GP

Name
    Einar Fenrisson
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Brown, buzz cut mohawk
    Eye Color
    hazel
    Build
    6'2" / 315
    Job
    Outcast Noble

View Profile
    I want to remind you that the profile approval deadline is over, however, I'm willing to let one slid. However, the deadline for team registration is tonight as well, so if you want to get it done or already have it done it should be posted VERY quickly.

EDIT: This is also a possible approval if you have the chance to get the team approval up in time as well... if that wasn't clear. Sorry.
    Last edited by Taskmienster; 12-30-08 at 08:10 PM.

GP

Name
    Gyzmo Gadjiltrone
    Race
    Cyborg
    Hair Color
    Light Hazlenut
    Eye Color
    Emerald
    Build
    5'09 65kg
    Job
    He works only to himself, building machinerey, weapons, and vehicles for high bidders.

I'm sorry, my friend didn't tell me this immediately. Thanks for letting me in, I think... If I can't join, its fine. I tried.

EXP: 73,853, Level: 11
    Level completed: 74%, EXP required for next level: 3,147
    Level completed: 74%,
    EXP required for next level: 3,147
    GP

Name
    Lillian Sesthal
    Race
    Apparently Human
    Hair Color
    Silky Black
    Eye Color
    Eerie Blue
    Build
    5'7" / ?? lbs.

Well, if you do think you have the time to finish the trial today with your partner (unless your friend isn't your partner), then there's no problem. Task basically approved you, but just wanted to tell you there's really not much time left. Midnight tonight is the limit for writing 1000-2000 words with your teammate (so 500-1000 each).

You can see other Team Registrations here (The Trials are included in the Team Registration).

Iwishlifehadcheatcodes
    GP

Name
    Einar Fenrisson
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Brown, buzz cut mohawk
    Eye Color
    hazel
    Build
    6'2" / 315
    Job
    Outcast Noble

View Profile
    Not a worry there friend, the only thing that I have to ask about is what weapons are contained in the arms? Something specific would be better than how vague it is right now... And you can get approved and on your way, just as Ataraxis said.

GP

Name
    Gyzmo Gadjiltrone
    Race
    Cyborg
    Hair Color
    Light Hazlenut
    Eye Color
    Emerald
    Build
    5'09 65kg
    Job

Oh so, I just have to edit the part of the A.R.T? Thats all?

Iwishlifehadcheatcodes
    GP

Name
    Einar Fenrisson
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Brown, buzz cut mohawk
    Eye Color
    hazel
    Build
    6'2" / 315
    Job
    Outcast Noble

View Profile
    Yep yep, just edit in what kind of weapons you have in those arms, and remember that they can't be "too" strong or amazing... since you can feasibly use 4 at a time. However, I'm not going to limit you too much since those are your only weapons/skills/spells that you have.

GP

Name
    Gyzmo Gadjiltrone
    Race
    Cyborg
    Hair Color
    Light Hazlenut
    Eye Color
    Emerald
    Build
    5'09 65kg
    Job

Alright, let me get back on to it. I know what you mean, I totally respect that.

Iwishlifehadcheatcodes
    GP

Name
    Einar Fenrisson
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Brown, buzz cut mohawk
    Eye Color
    hazel
    Build
    6'2" / 315
    Job
    Outcast Noble

View Profile
    Alright man, looks spiffy. Just be really careful not to use a 'powerful cannon' too often or anything. I'm not going to be uber picky, but just know that the judges will be watching for powergaming. Lol.

Approved, hope you can get everything up quickly!