Xerxid
    Race
    Celestial muse
    Hair Color
    Glossy mahogany
    Eye Color
    Hazy adularescent

Team Hybrid Horizons Withdrawal

Kaze and I regret to say that we must withdraw from the tournament. We do appreciate all the hard work and time spent by the judges and everyone else out there.

I did post and later removed a partial list of the many errors in our thread's judgement, other teams had similar problems, and we do hope it is not taken as an insult or assault. Thank you again ever so kindly for your patience and efforts. We hope you all have a wonderful time of this tourney and wish you a happy new year from RPG Forums Online!

I know from my own thread that it's almost impossible to fit everything relevant into the word limit. There were some parts of the judgment that I disagreed with, but that's more from the lack of space to detail everything I felt was vital. I mean, in the long run, this trial judgment has no bearing on your chances to win the tournament, so why sweat it? More creative liberty means a better chance at a good judgment, so leaving now effectively cuts out any chance of showing your ability to be above your initial judgment. Nothing like a little vindication to work towards, right?

Iwishlifehadcheatcodes
    EXP: 23,421, Level: 6
    Level completed: 49%, EXP required for next level: 3,579
    Level completed: 49%,
    EXP required for next level: 3,579
    GP

Name
    Einar Fenrisson
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Brown, buzz cut mohawk
    Eye Color
    hazel
    Build
    6'2" / 315
    Job
    Outcast Noble

View Profile
    Shadowed hit it on the head, as far as I'm concerned. The post count has a lot to do with the issue that is coming up with the judgments, by the first round those aren't implemented and you are free to do as you will and post with your full ability.

However, if you really must leave, sorry to see you go and good luck with your endeavors around the internet.

GP

Name
    Xerxid
    Race
    Celestial muse
    Hair Color
    Glossy mahogany
    Eye Color
    Hazy adularescent

The tourney wasn`t announced as a writing workshop but that`s what it is. I didn`t come to enter that. I know how to write with "perfect" grammar and very unilateral language; that isn`t literature. I thought it was just a combat arts tournament so I came to see some IC arts. ^^