Hair Color
    Pale turquoise, nearing white
    Eye Color
    Azure
    Build
    5'10"/140lbs
    Job
    Scholar

Alright, my post is up... Apologies for the delay.

At last now, as they say, the real fun begins. ^_^
    Commencement of Learning - Solo, Completed. 66/100 - 750EXP
    A Battle of the Mind - Battle, Closed.

Miehm, does your post mean you now have six rounds loaded? Oh, and Sal: DAMN FINE POST!
    Könnt ihr mich hören?
    Könnt ihr mich sehen?
    Könnt ihr mich fühlen?
    Ich versteh euch nicht.

GP

Name
    Rardaag Dewwit
    Race
    Raiaeran
    Hair Color
    Pale turquoise, nearing white
    Eye Color
    Azure
    Build
    5'10"/140lbs
    Job
    Scholar

Haha, thanks man. Truth be told, I wrote at a ridiculous time of the morning, after having not gone to sleep all day... I felt a little displeased with it, in all honesty.

But, I feel a little better about it now. ^_^ Thanks dude.

Hit me up on IM or something, all details on my profile.
    Commencement of Learning - Solo, Completed. 66/100 - 750EXP
    A Battle of the Mind - Battle, Closed.

GP

Name
    Epsilon
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Black
    Eye Color
    Steel-grey
    Build
    5'11", 170 lbs
    Job
    Battle Esper

Well, Meihm, I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but your post seems to have forgotten a couple of things. When Xaul leapt off the roof, he threw a net at you. I don't know if you didn't see it or forgot about it, but you might want to take it into consideration. And also, Epsilon's psycoevocated objects are not invisible. They are solid-light objects that are made of blue-silver energy and would be quite easily seen

Silver-blue energy flared out from the Esper, condensing into a three-inch-thick plane of force the size of a tower shield that placed itself directly between him and the gunman just as the rifle opened up.
    So unless Meihm is used to seeing soldiers materialize solid-energy objects at will to stop bullets, you might want to do a bit of revision. I just thought you should know.
    Last edited by Exspherius; 01-29-09 at 04:36 PM.
    if (do || !do){
    Jedi.try();
    }

ERROR! Method try() undefined for type Jedi.

Miehm, I will not post until Sunday morning EST, thereby giving you time to edit your own post. If you do not wish to edit, please reply so that we can keep this moving.
    Könnt ihr mich hören?
    Könnt ihr mich sehen?
    Könnt ihr mich fühlen?
    Ich versteh euch nicht.

Quote Originally Posted by Exspherius View Post
    Well, Meihm, I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but your post seems to have forgotten a couple of things. When Xaul leapt off the roof, he threw a net at you. I don't know if you didn't see it or forgot about it, but you might want to take it into consideration. And also, Epsilon's psycoevocated objects are not invisible. They are solid-light objects that are made of blue-silver energy and would be quite easily seen

So unless Meihm is used to seeing soldiers materialize solid-energy objects at will to stop bullets, you might want to do a bit of revision. I just thought you should know.
    I missed the net. That I will edit into my post.

To explain why Miehm didn't notice, I take you back to Yer Shittin Me. Basically, he assumes the blue light is just a show, and that there actually was a vest stopping his bullets. He still wants to explain Althanas through logical modern American thought patterns.

TwinDeath: Have AIM? I'm on as MiniMiehm
    I'm not afraid of loving my enemies. Turning the other cheek. Blessing those that would curse me. I honestly want peace with you. But when you come against my country. When you come against my family, You try to destroy my people. I can't just stand by. There's no way that I can stand by. This time, I will not stand by.
    I am coming, and if I come, then pain is coming with me.
    I'm coming, and pain will be with me.

- Game On

Well, I have an AOL email, but AIM doesn't work for me. I'm working on it. Until then, I have GMail: Draco329

If you want to check, my AIM is also Draco329.
    Last edited by TwinDeath; 01-30-09 at 09:01 AM.
    Könnt ihr mich hören?
    Könnt ihr mich sehen?
    Könnt ihr mich fühlen?
    Ich versteh euch nicht.

GP

Name
    Epsilon
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Black
    Eye Color
    Steel-grey
    Build
    5'11", 170 lbs
    Job
    Battle Esper

Quote Originally Posted by Miehm View Post
    To explain why Miehm didn't notice, I take you back to Yer Shittin Me. Basically, he assumes the blue light is just a show, and that there actually was a vest stopping his bullets. He still wants to explain Althanas through logical modern American thought patterns.
    Ah, ok. That makes sense. Though it will be interesting to see how he reacts when I start making swords.
    if (do || !do){
    Jedi.try();
    }

ERROR! Method try() undefined for type Jedi.

Now that Xaul and Epsilon have brought their weapons to bear, I figured I should put links to the profiles up for reference purposes.
    Xaul
    Epsilon
    Enjoy.
    Könnt ihr mich hören?
    Könnt ihr mich sehen?
    Könnt ihr mich fühlen?
    Ich versteh euch nicht.

It's official. Posting ends @11:59:59 EST tonight. It was a pleasure RPing with you, Sal and Miehm.

Good luck to us all.
    Könnt ihr mich hören?
    Könnt ihr mich sehen?
    Könnt ihr mich fühlen?
    Ich versteh euch nicht.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345