Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Round One, Bracket B: Matheson Twins vs. Tvier Valka Seula

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Well, that sounds good. Let it be known that unless someone needs to get something said, the posting order shall be as follows: TwinDeath, Exspherius, Lord Saladin, Miehm.

Thanks for the complement, also. Meant to say, your post is also impressive. I most certaintly am looking forward to seeing Savannah and Miehm finding out that they're partners now...

Having looked at some other battles, I have to say that almost everyone here in the ToC is an outstanding writer.
    Könnt ihr mich hören?
    Könnt ihr mich sehen?
    Könnt ihr mich fühlen?
    Ich versteh euch nicht.

GP

Name
    Epsilon
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Black
    Eye Color
    Steel-grey
    Build
    5'11", 170 lbs
    Job
    Battle Esper

Thank you for the compliment, Lord Saladin. TwinD's right, it seems like you have to be fairly skilled to even participate in this event. I don't have that much RP experience, but it's great to practice with talented opponents.

At any rate, I think you've got a really neat idea going on here, seeing as Savannah and Miehm both think it's three-on-one...I too anticipate their reaction. It should be entertaining, especially once Xaul throws himself into the mix.
    if (do || !do){
    Jedi.try();
    }

ERROR! Method try() undefined for type Jedi.

Actually, at the moment I just think it's two on one. I've very pointedly not noticed that I just backed myself up to a building that has an enemy ambush on it.

Quick question so I can give a bit more detail. Do you guys think we're in a more european stone and mortar building style market, or a more arabic adobe style market? I kinda want consensus on this one so we're not writing two different locations by accident.
    I'm not afraid of loving my enemies. Turning the other cheek. Blessing those that would curse me. I honestly want peace with you. But when you come against my country. When you come against my family, You try to destroy my people. I can't just stand by. There's no way that I can stand by. This time, I will not stand by.
    I am coming, and if I come, then pain is coming with me.
    I'm coming, and pain will be with me.

- Game On

GP

Name
    Rardaag Dewwit
    Race
    Raiaeran
    Hair Color
    Pale turquoise, nearing white
    Eye Color
    Azure
    Build
    5'10"/140lbs
    Job
    Scholar

Though I didn't particularly think of the setting in a particular 'style,' now I look at what I envisioned, I guess it would be Arabic - Yellowish walls etc...

Yet, at the same time, I imagined the people to be more European middle ages in appearance.

Strange, I know. But... What do you guys think?
    Commencement of Learning - Solo, Completed. 66/100 - 750EXP
    A Battle of the Mind - Battle, Closed.

Actually, I was thinking the same thing. (Yes, I am stalking you, Sal).
    Könnt ihr mich hören?
    Könnt ihr mich sehen?
    Könnt ihr mich fühlen?
    Ich versteh euch nicht.

Arabic it is. Danke.
    I'm not afraid of loving my enemies. Turning the other cheek. Blessing those that would curse me. I honestly want peace with you. But when you come against my country. When you come against my family, You try to destroy my people. I can't just stand by. There's no way that I can stand by. This time, I will not stand by.

- Game On

argh. I will post before Saturday. Apologies for the delay, but I started spring semester this week, and the projects have been flying.

On the plus side, no awful professors.
    Könnt ihr mich hören?
    Könnt ihr mich sehen?
    Könnt ihr mich fühlen?
    Ich versteh euch nicht.

Quote Originally Posted by TwinDeath View Post
    argh. I will post before Saturday. Apologies for the delay, but I started spring semester this week, and the projects have been flying.

On the plus side, no awful professors.
    Awful professors are why man created shotguns. Plus Saladin has to go before you. Wait, never mind... Already went...

- Game On

GP

Name
    Epsilon
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Black
    Eye Color
    Steel-grey
    Build
    5'11", 170 lbs
    Job
    Battle Esper

This is odd. I have the thread set to alert me, but I only hear about one in five messages. Can anyone explain that?
    if (do || !do){
    Jedi.try();
    }

ERROR! Method try() undefined for type Jedi.

Ok, Miehm. Three songs referenced. Can you name them?

And Sal, if my description of Savannah is off, or I took control of her in any way, tell me and I will edit.
    Könnt ihr mich hören?
    Könnt ihr mich sehen?
    Könnt ihr mich fühlen?
    Ich versteh euch nicht.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast