Thread: Sasurai VS. Destined Intervention

GP

Name
    Syste
    Race
    Altered Human

Sasurai VS. Destined Intervention

Well, an OOC because there's need for it. At least... me and Nieve are wondering why Nirvana is sending us his PM xD Good for solving things in a place that everybody has access to!

Anyway, also comments about the battle, thoughts, improvements and criticisms. We know the deal, this is the unofficial OOC for the ToC match Sasurai VS. Destined Intervention!

Now, Nirvana... what exactly do you want me and Nieve to do with your post?

GP

Name
    Nirvana
    Race
    Demonic/draconic/mortal skinned goddess
    Hair Color
    Dark grey
    Eye Color
    Scarlet, but more like rust right now
    Build
    Again, what's with the personal questions?
    Job
    Foul-mouthed little snitch

I sent you my post because everything I seem to write for this battle irks you in some way. Even when I explained it you still seemed unhappy, so when I thought, well, seeing as we can't edit in game, what if I showed you first, so then if you see something you don't like, or feel is unfair, or even godmodding, then we can discuss it and fix it so that you're having a good time with the rest of us.

I decided to send to your partner Nieve as well because he's your partner and should know as well. They were pms because I thought you wanted this private.

Am I to disregard your pms then and go ahead as per normal?
    AKA Gunther R. Bellum, AKA Lask Ventrist (ToC Participant)

Meh, sorry for the minor delay. Schoolwork's been trying to drown me lately, I've been a bit busier than before. I'll try to get the post done by tonight.
    Real men dual-wield shotguns.