Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Angel Rose debates

"Nah, i just feel bare without these on me, i sleep walk eat and relax with all of this one, i feel like a horse without it's legs." Max said as he got a big smirk on his face as he went to wipe his mouth. Angel smiled and nodded as she began eating the breakfast he had took the time to make for her. "Thank you for the breakfast. You didn't have to do this. At least I didn't expect you to."

She smiled at him as she wiped her own mouth with a small linen next to her on the table. She leaned back against the wall and watched him as he wiped his mouth. "Well, you defended me in the alley way when you didn't have to. And since you were wounded while defending me I felt it was my duty to heal your wound. How is it by the way?" She motioned her chin to his wound under his cape.

EXP: 2,350, Level: 2
    Level completed: 12%, EXP required for next level: 2,650
    Level completed: 12%,
    EXP required for next level: 2,650
    GP

Name
    Evelyne Blackwell
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Purple
    Eye Color
    green
    Build
    5'3 / 100 lbs
    Job
    Walking Catastrophe

View Profile
    "Ehh, it's alright, to be honest i really dont feel much pain not with my Abilities" Max leaned up against the wall as he charged his right hand full of mana and dispersed it in the air around him, creating a ripple of a type of white light.

"And well you see i only saved you in that alleyway, you took care of my wound which should of made us even, but you also gave me a place to stay for the night, which put's you back in the lead. so my service is at your will" Max said with a bow as he re adjusted his belt and walked over to a window, leaned on the wall beside it, and casually peered out.

"First place i have actually stayed at for awhile" Max said outloud to himself

"First place i have actually stayed at for awhile" Max said outloud to himself.

Angel watched him for a few minutes and walked over beside him. "So, why did you save me in the alleyway? I can take care of myself, I have been since as far back as I can remember. So, what is the name of the man that defended me?" She looked at him curiously.

GP

Name
    Evelyne Blackwell
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Purple
    Eye Color
    green
    Build
    5'3 / 100 lbs
    Job
    Walking Catastrophe

View Profile
    "So, why did you save me in the alleyway? I can take care of myself, I have been since as far back as I can remember. So, what is the name of the man that defended me?" She said as she looked at him with curiosity across her face.

Max sighed. "Well my name is Max, i saved u cause i was admiring your beauty when i heard them say something bout you would do good, i had no choice but to intervine, i thought it was just the one from the rooftop, but when i say the others on the ground i had no choice but to jump down and help you. I saw that you could handle yourself back there too, which surprised me. someone with your beauty being able to fight like that? your one in a million that's for sure."

Max couldn't help but let out a small hardy laugh when he saw the mugger he had used his paralysis touch on, stumble across the ground. it looked as if the mana hadn't completely wore off yet.

"Well, that's pretty much me in a nut shell. besides the fact i ran away at the age of 8 and became a bandit, i learned my abilities from a stolen scroll, and i have been having to steal and lie and cheat as a way of to get by." Max kicked off from the wall and walked across the room. "What about you? who are you? why did the muggers pick you? you got any skills or talents, you know besides healing my arm? and this place looks a little rundown, what's the story behind it?"

"Nice to meet you Max. My name is Angel Rose, but you can call me Angel. I was orphaned as a baby and pretty much went from house to house begging. The last 2 families I was with I ended up being the only girl so the boys taught me to fight and helped me learn my ablilities with the sword, among other things. But I have been on my own pretty much. I never stay in one place too long. I have only been here for a couple of months. Thats my story." Angel introduced herself as she looked at a glass of milk and caused it to come to her without touching it.
    She sipped from it and did the same with her plate. Causing it to float from her hand to the table and set on the table without it falling to the floor. She looked at him. "Thank you for the compliment. Why does it surprise you that I can handle myself? Do not many women here take care of themselves without the help of a man?" She asked curiously.

GP

Name
    Evelyne Blackwell
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Purple
    Eye Color
    green
    Build
    5'3 / 100 lbs
    Job
    Walking Catastrophe

View Profile
    Max looked shock at what her abilities were, but he didnt have time to ramble about them.

"It's not that woman can't handle themselves it sjust the woman who i have seen in my travels aren't really beautiful, i guess they are in their own rights, but not to me. you are, and handled yourself pretty well but i must say, your abilities are rather unique, and looks like well mastered." Max paused and looked around, before focusing on the cellar he had passed before, "It doesn't look like you have much food do you have money to pay for food, or shall i go 'acquire' some"

Max said with a tinge to his voice at acquire.

"It doesn't look like you have much food do you have money to pay for food, or shall i go 'acquire' some"

Angel looked at him, noticing the shocked look, but realized he was right. She looked around her kitchen and realized that all this time of living here she never ate here. "I never at at home before. I'm always eating as I go about my business. Nor have I ever had any company. I have money for food I just never bought any for here. Like I said.. I never had company before. So you've never encountered beautiful women before me?" She looked back at him as the glass of milk went back to the table and placed itself gently ontop of the plate.

"Thank you again for breakfast. I need to go to the market. You may join me if you like. Unless you have other plans." She gave him the hint that she'd like the pleasure of his company but didn't know if he'd taken the hint or not.

GP

Name
    Evelyne Blackwell
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Purple
    Eye Color
    green
    Build
    5'3 / 100 lbs
    Job
    Walking Catastrophe

View Profile
    "Thank you again for breakfast. I need to go to the market. You may join me if you like. Unless you have other plans."

Max sighed and scratched the back of his head while considering going to the market the very next day after he had killed a few people,

it really isn't the smartest idea, but then again when was i ever known for being smart? Max thought as he chuckled to himself But then again if they catch her, and try to attack her again it would be better for him to be there."

Max let out a great big sigh as he walked over to her and offered his hand, as to show her out the door.

"If we're going to do this let's go" Max said with a grin as his other hand was hovering over the hilt of his sword in case anything happened.

Angel looked at his hand and back up at him then head to the front door. She grabbed her cloak and threw it on as well as her money bag. She tied it to her waist and walked out of the door.

She looked back at him waiting for him to follow. As she turned she listened to the sounds around her and just enjoyed the feel of the sun beating down on her. She became lost in her own thoughts forgetting about who was near or who was watching. She started remembering the times when she was a child hiding in the woods and laying down in the grassy fields letting the sun beam down upon her.

GP

Name
    Evelyne Blackwell
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Purple
    Eye Color
    green
    Build
    5'3 / 100 lbs
    Job
    Walking Catastrophe

View Profile
    Mac smiled as he watched her brush off his hand, andwent and got her stuff ready then walked out the door. he knew she probably wouldnt of taken his hand but, it was worth a shot.

as he walked out the door the sunlight beaming down on him, then bouncing off the stone and sand walkways lining the streets. it almost blinded him while his eyes got use to the light he felt like there was piercing gazes all around them. as Max started to walk down the street he looked around and saw Everyone staring at him.

there was one guy that motioned for Max to go down an alleyway with him, Max Smiled and cracked his shoulders as he turned around and told Angel to keep going.

As he walked into the alley way there was 1 big guy infront of him and 2 smaller guys that came in behind him stopping him from running.

"Well then, it looks like i may have a little fun here" Max said as he wrapped his fingers around his hilt.

"You killed boss" The big guy said in a very dumb henchmen sounding voice, Max knew this guy was probably strong, the dumb ones always were.

"Yeah and? he was weak and worthless he deserved it" Max said as he approached the big guy. "And you know, you may be just like him in a few seconds." Max said as he tapped the big guys leg and jumped onto a piece of garbage in the alley way then up to the roof, then jumped back down to join Angel.

"Ehh just some wanna be thugs trying to get back at me, dont worry no one was harmed though." Max said as he was thinking how that big guy would prob start crying once he realized couldnt move that leg anymore.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast