Human
    Hair Color
    Black
    Eye Color
    Gray
    Build
    5'11"/155 lbs.

The 2009 Althies! (Nominations)

The 2009 Althanas Awards have finally arrived. We've been holding these since 2007, and I hope every member is as eager as I am.

Nominations will last two weeks from tonight (Thursday, 2/5), and final voting will last an additional two weeks and three days (Ending Oscar Night, Sunday, 2/22).

For each nomination thread, please post once on one account, for only one member. The member could be anyone, including yourself. Read the description in the nomination thread carefully, and pick one person who you think best fits it. The three members with the most nominations will be picked for the final vote.

Links are below:

Mr/Mrs Althanas

Most Prospective New Member
    Biggest Prick
    Most Helpful Mod or Admin
    Most Attractive Character
    Ugliest Character
    Cutest Character
    Best Hero
    Best Villain
    Best Shade of Gray
    Best OOC Poster
    Real-Life Hangout
    Best Quest
    Best Battle

Special Category:
    Best ToL Profile
    Last edited by Arsène; 01-22-09 at 11:44 PM.
    "I think I did as well as might be expected, seated as I was between Jesus Christ and Napoleon Bonaparte." - Prime Minister David Lloyd George, on President Woodrow Wilson and Premier Georges Clemenceau in Paris, 1919.

"The Ziggy Stardust cut is the only cool mullet that there's ever been." - Barney Hoskyns

GP

Name
    Arsène Laurent
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Black
    Eye Color
    Gray
    Build
    5'11"/155 lbs.

Nominations are now closed. I had planned on tallying all the votes tonight, but it looks like I'll have to do that tomorrow, as well as opening up the final voting threads.

Stay tuned and vote for your favorites in the final round.
    "I think I did as well as might be expected, seated as I was between Jesus Christ and Napoleon Bonaparte." - Prime Minister David Lloyd George, on President Woodrow Wilson and Premier Georges Clemenceau in Paris, 1919.

"The Ziggy Stardust cut is the only cool mullet that there's ever been." - Barney Hoskyns