Eye Color
    Pale "icy" blue
    Build
    6' 11" / 200 lbs
    Job
    Spy

Recruiting: The Hunt

Aaaand the wolf is back.

Against my better judgment, I've claimed a mission quest for Chapter 3. Anybody interested in joining me?

Real-life commitments (and the ToC) dictate that this thread is not going to enjoy particularly quick response times. I'd like to write with folks who will be open to a lot of planning ahead, working together, bunnying through long posts, and the like. Also, since it's the FQ, high-quality writing will be a must.

Post here if you'd like to join, and if you could include a pitch as to why your character would be interested in the mission (as described here under "The Hunt") that'd be great.

As for me:

Fihrinn has, after much trauma, come to terms with his sister's murder. However, the years following that incident--many spent suffering tremendous persecution as an "aberration" at the hands of the Church--remain unresolved. When he receives word of a hitlist naming many of the clergy who tormented him, he'll wonder (for a moment) if perhaps their really is a higher power somewhere with a taste for justice.
    Where golden sun meets silver moon,
    where earth caresses sky,
    where mind and man meet heart and beast,
    there, there, am I.

Competing as Jericho in the ToC

The Most Interesting Man On Althanas
    EXP: 5,673, Level: 3
    Level completed: 17%, EXP required for next level: 3,327
    Level completed: 17%,
    EXP required for next level: 3,327
    GP

Name
    Quentin Boone
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Brown
    Eye Color
    Green
    Build
    6' 3" 250lbs

View Profile
    Oooh, I'd like to join you on this.

Quentin doesn't remember much of his earlier life, except that he is pretty darn good with a sword. Hearing such a call, and with some decent monies potentially on offer, he would snap the job up gladly.

Edit: Hit me up on AIM if you wanna discuss things a little further about the quest: saladinakara or on MSN: saladinakara@hotmail.com
    Last edited by Quentin Boone; 01-27-09 at 07:09 PM.