There was only one thing on Crystal's mind as she flew through Radasanth today, and that was how much she hated the rain. While it is true that there are not many people who really like rain, Crystal was affected by it more than most beings out there because of her extremely small stature. As a 6 inch tall fairy, even the tiniest raindrop was able to weigh her down considerably.

Worst part about it was that there weren't many places around with open doors that she'd be able to use as shelter during this torrential downpour. Sure, there were houses, but all the doors and windows were closed on them, and it was unlikely anybody would hear a fairy knock. There were also shops strewn here and there, but shops close up after time, and there was no guarantee that the rain would stop before the shops closed. There was only one place that Crystal could think of that was guaranteed to let her in and was sure to be open until the storm passed. That place was the Citadel.

As Crystal continued her approach to the Citadel, the rain continued to weigh her down to the point were she could no longer fly, and she had to walk the last five feet to the Citadel's open doors. Once again, I need to point out Crystal's size. Though five feet doesn't seem like a long distance to you or me, to a fairy like Crystal, five feet is quite a long distance. Each step took her but an inch or two closer, so to her, it seemed to take forever to finally get inside.

When Crystal finally did make it inside, she took a moment to let her wings drip dry before flying up to the desk, and sitting down in front of one of the monks. It looked as if it was a very slow day at the citadel, as the monk was falling asleep on the job.

"Good morning Sleepyhead" Crystal said with a smile on her face as she lightly poked the Citadel monk with her fork.

"Huh? What? Oh. Hello. Welcome to the Citadel, I suppose. I'm afraid that due to the rainstorm outside, we don't have a single opponent for you. That is, of course unless you care to take on one of the Citadel's own beasts." The monk said, as if bored out of his mind.

"No, that is okay. Just put me in an arena with lots of sun, sand, and a good place to relax please." Crystal asked politely

"I'm sorry, but the Citadel is only supposed to be used for battling, not vacationing." The monk replied firmly.

"Look, I need a place to dry off, and you need your job, right? I'll make you a deal. I promise to fight the next person who comes into the citadel and not to tell your boss about the fact that you were sleeping on the job, but in the meantime, I want to stay dry in the type of arena I described. do we have ourselves a deal?" The monk stared at Crystal for a bit as she spoke. She had trapped him. If anyone knew he had been sleeping on the job, his life wouldn't be pleasant.

"Fine, you win. your arena is number 11."

"Thank you!" Crystal yelled out and entered the arena. The arena was a large resort island. The sun was shining brightly, and there were four palm trees arranged as if they were four corners of a square. In the center of the island was a log cabin, and there were a pair of chairs at the north end of the cabin. At the south end of the island was a long dock. It was the perfect spot to be in since she wanted to stay out of the rain. Not really expecting anyone else to show up, Crystal leaned back and attempted to fall asleep on the top of the northernmost palm tree.