((OOC: This is a thread based on your IC reaction to the end of the first round. Night has fallen and the gazebo's are a light with servants and waiters ready to go. Enjoy talking with other people as your IC'ly interact, and takes these interactions WITH you to the next round. You can insult a rival, make a few friends to create a hardship if/when you encounter them, and so forth. Be creative and fun!))

Duke looked up at the night sky, the twinkling stars shining brightly in a dazzling display of the gods form of art. The first round was over, and to be honest the moogle was grateful. He was feeling a bit...odd about the weirdo's he met in the first round.

Putting them behind him he turned to Tim, who was wearing a black priests outfit on his tiny sheep like frame. "Tim," Duke started sighing loudly as he did so. "You do know Snew is just full of [KUPO!] right? Jebus is just a low mage, not some prophet, kupo." Tim looked to Tim with a wry smile, his tounge hanging lazily at the side of his mouth.

"Kipo," Tim said happily. "Jebus is the miracle of everything in this world. It's where all good things come from. All happy thoughts are from the great Jebus. Let Jebus into your life, kipo!" Tim said touching Duke on the head with a flare of a sermon.

"Look, if Jebus has an open bar where he hangs out, I'm there. I still need to find the synthesis components for the driest martini anyway, kupo."

As Duke and Tim walked around the central area a very attractive young woman with long blond hair to her waist walked by, a flat circular plate holding several drinks of wine. "Wine, Dom Kupo?" She asked happily. Duke looked to her with a look of wide eyes and fear.

"How did you know my name, Kupo?" Tim leaned into his ear.

"JEEEEBBBUUUUSSSS!" He whispered loudly into his ear, suggesting it was the work of Jebus who had planted Duke's name.

"Actually little friend, we're pai to know everyone by name and face. Sorry though." She smiled. Duke looked up to her.

"Martini's?" Duke asked licking his lips.

"At the open bar." She said pointing to the bar area. Duke looked over to the bar, and then back up to her.

"Did you say," Duke's squinty eyes lifted just half a centimeter. "Open bar?" The waitress nodded happily as she walked away, rubbing Duke in his furry head.

"PRAISE JEBUS AND PASS THE MARTINI'S KUPO!" Duke shouted running to the bar.