Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Gypsy Moon (open to one and all! but lets try and limit it to 4 people please ^-^)

EXP: 1,620, Level: 1
    Level completed: 81%, EXP required for next level: 380
    Level completed: 81%,
    EXP required for next level: 380
    GP

Name
    Zarah Altis
    Race
    Werewolf
    Hair Color
    Green
    Eye Color
    Purple
    Build
    5'11, 109 lbs
    Job
    Gypsy/ Thief

Gypsy Moon (open to one and all! but lets try and limit it to 4 people please ^-^)

Zarah huffed, extremely annoyed. she sat hidden in a corner of the nearly empty tavern, eying all of the potentially rich male, or possibly even female, customers.
    She needed gold, but every one of the taverns customers at the moment were either all scraggly drunkards who scrapped money off the streets, or cheap brothel girls who were taking a quick break here, praying not to be caught away from their rooms.
    Zarah sighed and turned to stare into the dancing flames of the lit fireplace. Fire licked the soot covered walls.
    Why was she even here? Even she, a gypsy thief, was too good to be mixed with this midnight crowd.
    If a visibly rich man didn't walk into the tavern/inn through the thick wooden front door within 5 minutes with his trouser pockets bulging with gold coins, she was going to call it a night and slip out, hopefully to find a more fruitful bar.
    "Falala...."

EXP: 4,048, Level: 2
    Level completed: 69%, EXP required for next level: 952
    Level completed: 69%,
    EXP required for next level: 952
    GP

Name
    Calbrena
    Race
    Devil (Highly-evolved demon)
    Hair Color
    Black/white
    Eye Color
    Red
    Job
    The Devil of Althanas

The Silver Pub, a bar like any other in the world, in Calbrena’s opinion. She was waiting on someone who had information that interested her, a bard with information about sightings of a Frost Demon bearing a description similar to her and her family. Grandfather had many children in his efforts to breed The Seven Deadly Sins, and some few escaped death at his hands for not being what he expected of them.

She kept the hood on her black robes on. Her kind wasn’t normally welcome in most places. Calbrena was a Demoness, but not a full blooded one. She was also half Angel, and could switch sides at whim. However a being of such innate innocence would be out of place in a bar, so she was in Demon form, her skin being red, and her hair, eyes, and tail, black, like coal. She didn’t have horns, she wasn’t evil enough, but neither then did she have a halo. She had wings though, and those were wrapped around her, but they were small, black, and leathery.

Some few Patrons seemed to know what she was, and avoided her table, catching wayward glances from her striking eyes. Thus, anyone with half a mind could detect the almost visible circle around her. Flames sparked and jumped between her fingers as she moved her claws through the air to once more fold her arms for perhaps the twentieth time that night, crossing and uncrossing them in anticipation of maybe finding a family member who would side with her against Grandfather, or help her train to fight him.

Calbrena stared off into the flames, watching their dance, and in her mind, dancing along with them. Flames had danced in that same manner on the night she was killed so long ago. Grandfather berated her for being different from the others, he couldn’t control her for some reason, and this scared him. Calbrena tried apologizing fervently, but this act scared him even more, driving him over the edge and as reason lost his eyes, his cane rose in the air, and fell upon her, striking her with all the force the he could muster. Again and again it fell, Calbrena writhing in agony, and trying to get away. The fire popped as her life fled from her beaten form, and a customer who looked like he had plenty of money to spend entered the door.

Calbrena looked up, and their eyes met. His eyes shrank in sudden fear as she snapped out of her reverie and he realized what was looking at him. She looked him over; he was not the one she wanted. She put her head back down, waiting, with infernal patience, as the new customer hurried and sat close to a woman trying to hide in the corner. Perhaps she, like Calbrena, was an unwelcome monster too.
    The Continent of Chronus and the city of Kessingale open for RP!

GP

Name
    Zarah Altis
    Race
    Werewolf
    Hair Color
    Green
    Eye Color
    Purple
    Build
    5'11, 109 lbs
    Job
    Gypsy/ Thief

Zarah smiled wryly, advancing toward the newcomer. she softly sat at the same table as him. "hey, Mr. Hunk. Care to, oh, i dunno, buy little ol' me a drink?" she inconspicuously thrust her chest out to make it look larger.
    She hoped to catch a glimpse of his gold, and make a rough estimate of about how much she would be earning tonight.
    "i.. wh- me?" the man seemed startled, as if he had never been approached by anyone half as attractive as she. Either that, or something he had seen before her had spooked him.
    She shook off the feeling. "of course you. unless you happen to have some invisible friend i don't happen to see..."
    He forced a laugh. "right. Sorry, miss..."
    "You can call me Zarah." She flashed a flirty smile.
    "Zarah. Right. Well.... my apologies, miss Zarah, but... I don't have any gold..."
    Zarah blinked, jaw nearly dropping. He had to be joking!
    "But, my lady, I'd still love to spend a little time with you..."
    Zarah gave a frustrated huff. "i'll pass."
    The man blinked in confusion as Zarah stood and crossed to a table on the other side of the room.
    Out of Character:

If we could get an actual guy player as the next new character I'd be very grateful heh sorry about that go on ahead with your turn, Aiko
    "Falala...."

GP

Name
    Calbrena
    Race
    Hair Color
    Black/white
    Eye Color
    Red
    Job
    The Devil of Althanas

CREAK...SLAM!

Calbrena looked up, startled, as a boisterous young fellow dressed in brightly colored pantaloons, a thick ruffled two color shirt that may or may not have been stuffed, and a cap with a novelty oversized feather coming out of it. Yep, it was him.

With a chuckle and a grin he bowed to everyone in the room in one single sweeping gesture.
    “Sorry folks, wind picked up out there.” He said with a jolly lilt. It was true though, the trees outside were swaying back and forth in the wind.

Calbrena promptly stood and took his arm.
    “Think nothing of it dear boy, come, sit at the bar with me, have a drink, let’s talk.” She said, her velveteen voice cutting through the silence. Things went back to normal, almost a little too fast, the bartender facing away from Calbrena and the bard, resolutely ignoring the footsteps burned into the floor by Calbrena.

Suddenly without warning, one of the bard’s purse strings broke and the bag fell to the floor, money spilling out all over the place. Suddenly everyone in the room was interested in becoming friends with the bard, and secretly some wondered how Calbrena knew he was rich so fast.

The pair picked up the gold and the bard sighed as he set the bag in his lap.

“I wish Zerengal’s stayed open late, or had night deposit. Such a friendly bank otherwise.” The bard said with a sigh of lament, drawing a chuckle from the onlookers.

Then, quietly, Calbrena whispered in the bard’s ear, “What do you know of a Frost Demon said to look like The Seven Deadly Sins?”
    At this the bard turned red as though Calbrena had whispered an indecent proposal.

GP

Name
    Zarah Altis
    Race
    Werewolf
    Hair Color
    Green
    Eye Color
    Purple
    Build
    5'11, 109 lbs
    Job
    Gypsy/ Thief

Zarah glared as the pretty girl at the bar whispered something to the bard. oh no, sister, she thought bitterly, this ones mine...
    Zarah slunk up to the bar and slipped into the seat beside the man. "Hello, good sir." she completely ignored the fact that the other girl was talking to him. "tough night, i assume?"
    "Falala...."

GP

Name
    Calbrena
    Race
    Hair Color
    Black/white
    Eye Color
    Red
    Job
    The Devil of Althanas

The bard looked at Zarah, and then at Calbrena, then at the bartender with the largest grin he could possibly manage.

He nodded to the affirmative in response to Zarah’s question.
    “The life of an entertainer is a difficult one. Today I had dredge up a particularly old and dry story about a fairy and a troll. I was also called upon to inform someone about Grandfather and his children, The Seven Deadly Sins. After a few hours of juggling and acrobatics, I had to relate a lengthy tale about one of Grandfather’s other children, The Frost Demon Novus that lives in The Jagged Mountains to the north in their ever snowy peaks.” The bard said.

Calbrena fervently wished her sister Lust could be here, but, well, she was on her own. She had what she needed now, but wanted to keep the interloper from what she wanted, simply to screw with her. Maybe if she had stayed away a few minutes longer, but, oh well, time to turn on the charm.

“Poor baby.” She cooed softly, hugging his arm and laying her head on his shoulder.
    The bard was containing himself, but with difficulty. He never had two women fight for his attention before.
    “Why don’t you buy the three of us a drink and tell us more?” Calbrena asked asked with an almost plaintiff whine, snuggling closer to him.

“Sure, round of ales, Dwarven.” The bard said, breathing heavily.
    Calbrena sighed inwardly, she couldn’t hold her liquor, at least not one of THAT strength.

GP

Name
    Zarah Altis
    Race
    Werewolf
    Hair Color
    Green
    Eye Color
    Purple
    Build
    5'11, 109 lbs
    Job
    Gypsy/ Thief

Zarah flashed the girl a wicked look that said back off. She cozied up to the man. "how about we forget the drinks, and you and i... go upstairs?" she cast him a flirtatious charm that she knew he wouldn't turn down.
    "Falala...."

EXP: 11,509, Level: 4
    Level completed: 51%, EXP required for next level: 2,491
    Level completed: 51%,
    EXP required for next level: 2,491
    GP

Name
    Corvus MacCallum
    Race
    Highlander
    Hair Color
    Black with white streaks
    Eye Color
    Dark green
    Build
    6'2/240lbs
    Job
    Vagabond

"Cheers Nedge"

"No worries but next time keep to the back, you made the horses goddamn nervous"

Small fanged smirk spread across the Hunters visage as he waved off to the caravaning merchant, typically he preferred walking but there was far too much open grass-land and ploughed fields for his liking around here. An Out-land Warrior dressed and armed in his finest Outlandish style, a poncho of firey oranges and reds adorning his upper body; delicate segments covering its surface revealing the material as scale, dragon scale in fact. Upon his back a vast scarred but sharp mass of iron that had been hammered enough to pass for a sword, worn and ragged wrappings clutching feebly to the handle which raised past the black and white spiked mane of the owner. The huge shape of the weapon extended almost to his ankles, while the edge was clean and fine, the flat of it was scarred, chipped and stained, a weapon with a pleasant little history of destruction.

Both of the Highlanders feet scrapled at the ground, most of their unique apperance badly disguised with some hasty bandage work, solid black claws jutting out at any rate. They weren't the only thing moving though, his whole form gave a few slow and steady rotations as he searched for a decent place to stop off in. Wafts of alcohol, the ill-washed and the accompanying cacophony of boistrous merry-making brought the Silver Pub to his attention... was about the only place a bloke could saunter on into without any worries of being chucked out. Further scrips and scraps against the ground signalled ambulation from the Wolven featured warrior as he headed in. The fang displaying smirk stayed upon his face even as his entire surroundings changed; altering from a refreshing and expansive wind-swept street to immediate closeness... the air was heated from the breath of so many blasting out their hot air in boasts and jests, very seperate enviroments... both pleasant in their own ways though.

Not seeing many blades... or glints of armour, probably not a busy area for adventurers. Might find some sort of odd job for a bit of coin though, heres hoping.

With carefully postured steps the Highlander shifted his way through the generous throng of publicans, making sure his strangely overfluffed tail was hidden to some degree by the vast sword at his back... both were surely attention grabbers, but a huge sword did little to stir up bigotry or challenges that right now he couldn't be arsed to solve. Finally he reached the bar-counter itself, a silent chuckle within his mind at the rotund stature of the barkeep before him, seemed a common feature among such folk really.

"Aye?"

"Got a tap?"

"...Got a lot of things on tap, you not come to bars often lad?"

Quick shake of the head dislodged a lot of his messy mane from its typical positioning and gave the Highlander something to do with his hands while speaking.

"Was looking to get my flask here refilled, just water and I'm willing to pay a coin or two"

"I'll let you have it for free if you buy a drink"

"Funny... but sure, house ale then"

Rather simple exchange of words, suprising to the wolf-man, typically he made immediate inquiries about ventures and curiosities in the local area... must be a touch off his rythm thanks to being delivered here through transport and not his own power. Always another chance though, even if its simply a handful of minutes away.

Decent wee spot
    "The measure of a man is not in the pain he throws forth or takes in, it all stands to determination, if you can maintain a clear footing and not faulter at any challenge you rise above any that have more talent or strength but lack the mind-set and stubborness to pull it off" - Denada MacCallum

"Mongrel or Pure blooded,what does it matter, for the beast dosen`t reside in me, it is me"

"All my deeds can be taken and seen for what they are... thats up to you"

GP

Name
    Calbrena
    Race
    Hair Color
    Black/white
    Eye Color
    Red
    Job
    The Devil of Althanas

Calbrena returned Zarah’s look with a smoldering withering look of her own enhanced by the flames that began to spark on her face. Her hand came out of her robe; it was bright cherry red, and leathery, with sharp black claws, a Demonic hand.

The bartender busied himself with a newcomer, but Calbrena couldn’t care less about any newcomers. She had an enemy to take down, in one fashion, flames danced between her fingers, or another.

“Going upstairs, that seems like a good idea, but I couldn’t go upstairs with anyone that couldn’t at least sit and drink a pint with me first.” The bard said, enjoying his role in the game. Besides that, drunk women were often easier to control, and slept too hard to try stealing his money.

Calbrena grabbed the bard by the hair on the back of his head and brought their lips together, her hood falling back to showcase her long black tresses, and bare shoulders. More fire danced from her shoulders, as the complete truth about what she was, was revealed to the room. Fortunately, nothing had been caught on fire, yet, but it had to be better than drinking ale and losing control entirely.

“Hoo, spicy!” the man said, turning to Zarah fully expecting her to up the ante.

“Why don’t all three of you just go get a room and have a threesome before the demon burns my bar down, please?” the bartender pleaded.

“Hey, that’s an idea.” The bard said with an alarmingly sinister smile that completely attracted Calbrena to him.

GP

Name
    Zarah Altis
    Race
    Werewolf
    Hair Color
    Green
    Eye Color
    Purple
    Build
    5'11, 109 lbs
    Job
    Gypsy/ Thief

Zarahs jaw nearly fell off its hinge. she was supposed to beat a demon? She could do it, that was for sure.... But it would take a bit of work. Demon's didn't exactly back down too easily. She huffed loudly, standing from her seat. "excuse me..." she snarled, staring down the red skinned demoness, "But i believe you're moving in on my turf."
    Zarah stated this calmly, so any man around would think it a simple statement of ownership. However, any woman around would understand Zarah's true meaning in a heartbeat- it was a direct challenge for dominance.
    Sure, the new girl was a fire demon. Big whoop. The real advantage was that Zarah had the element of surprise on her side. The girl would be expecting to fight a human... Not a wolf.
    "Falala...."

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast