Glowing Orange
    Build
    6'2"/152
    Job
    ex-Priest

(three years ago)

Out of Character:
    Closed to Mystic and Garmith

Sven took a deep breath of the crisp sea breeze.
    He had just arrived in a port town, Talmhaidh, in the region of Dheathain.

Trying to blend with the Draconian and Fae natives, he stuck out like a sore thumb.
    A human priest meshed in with a crowd of Dragons and Faeries, he thought bitterly, I must seem so foolish to the natives. Best not go starting trouble...

Hearing his stomach growl loudly, he sighed.
    So.... hungry... He put a hand gingerly over his whining belly, wishing he had at least some pocket change to get a small meal, even a snack.
    Anything to qualm his hunger.

Suddenly startled by a loud whistle, he realized that his boat was about to leave. Jumping, he bolted toward the loading docks.
    If this boat left him, he would be stuck in this town for days longer, which would obviously lead to his being found by the church.

Sven quickly reached the docks, finding the last few passengers boarding the ship.
    "W-Wait!" He ran to the boat's entrance, speeding inside.
    After several moments of standing in the doorway and panting heavily, he realized nearly everyone in the vicinity was staring oddly at him.

He blushed softly, imediatley dropping his gaze and murmuring soft apologies as he walked further inside.

Way to stay hidden, dolt... He thought with a steely humor.

GP

Name
    Mystic (Myst) Miasuke
    Race
    Vampire/Werewolf Hybrid
    Hair Color
    Jet Black, To hips
    Eye Color
    Glowing Red
    Build
    5'10"/129 lbs
    Job
    Mercenary

Mystic was slightly excited to see a new place, not able to leave for a while and finally after so long, she left. Being 18, she was able to get her mother's inheritance and that meant all the money that her mother had. She was happy but for some reason, the money was just her ticket out of her home town. The Outlander's Quarters in Irrakam is where she lived with her brother, the only place they could get money to live.

Now that she had the money, she sat at a small table in the lounge, under the deck, her head on the table inside of the boat that was taking her to a new life. She was slightly bored, not sure what she was allowed to do in this new place.

She was soon fed up with just sitting there, standing and began her adventure for food. She didn't eat that morning since she was almost late for the boat. Hungry, she walked out and around in search of food. Edible preferably.

'Food...food...food.' She thought, with a soft sigh, turning to look behind her to see if she missed anything. 'Where would it b-' Her thought was then cut off by the sudden jolt of running into someone, stepping back so she wouldn't fall.
    Why'd you look here? You expecting something witty or stupid? Too bad. There's nothing. So you just wasted 5 seconds of your pathetic life. Ha! Deal with it.

GP

Name
    Sven
    Race
    Shifter (Raven)
    Hair Color
    blue black hith a white streak in the bangs
    Eye Color
    Glowing Orange
    Build
    6'2"/152
    Job
    ex-Priest

Sven was so embarrassed by his charade that he didn't realize he was even turning a corner until *SMACK* he ran strait into something.
    Stumbling back, he shook his head and blinked several times to regain his sense of vision.
    Gaining clarity, he realized he had bumped into a girl.
    She looked just as shocked as he did, though it was obvious that he had thrown her farther off balance than she had him.

"M- My apologies." He quickly put his hands together, as if readying a prayer, and gave a slight bow, then dropped the position.
    "I wasn't watching where I was going..."

Sven could do nothing but assume it was his own fault, and hoped this girl wouldn't hold a grudge.

The very last thing he wanted was an enemy so soon after leaving the church.
    "What, the fight is already over?
    I didn't even realize it had started...
    "
    -Sven

GP

Name
    Mystic (Myst) Miasuke
    Race
    Vampire/Werewolf Hybrid
    Hair Color
    Jet Black, To hips
    Eye Color
    Glowing Red
    Build
    5'10"/129 lbs
    Job
    Mercenary

Out of Character:
    Bunnying approved!!

"Uh, no I'm sorry. I wasn't watching where I was going." She laughed nervously, her hand rubbing the back of her head slightly. "I feel kind of bad now..." She sighed, looking down.

A soft growl was heard from the man's stomach and she smiled up at him. "You wouldn't happen to be hungry, would you?" She asked, looking up at him hopfully, finally getting a good look at him.

He was pretty cute with his scared expression. His blueish-black hair and his clothes were a different then she would figure someone to wear. His eyes were a bright orange, staring her down, looking somewhat upset.

She was hoping she didn't hurt him when she bumped into him. She bit her lip as she looked him over, more to see if he was alright then to check him out.
    Thinking about what she just did made her blush softly, especially thinking about what he thought she just did.

Calmly, she waited for an answer to her question, hoping he was starving so she could make up for what she did.
    Why'd you look here? You expecting something witty or stupid? Too bad. There's nothing. So you just wasted 5 seconds of your pathetic life. Ha! Deal with it.

GP

Name
    Sven
    Race
    Shifter (Raven)
    Hair Color
    Eye Color
    Glowing Orange
    Build
    6'2"/152
    Job
    ex-Priest

He couldn't help but laugh at her odd question.
    The two knock heads, and the first thing she wants to know is if he's hungry or not?
    Seeing her eyes run up and down his form, however, a slight blush rose to his cheeks.

"Why, yes, if you couldn't tell." Sven smiled slightly. "I'm ravenous..."
    His stomach gave another loud grumble.
    That caused him to blush deeper, embarrassed. He must seem like a poor, out of place man among everyone here.
    Nobody wanted to associate with a poor man...

He looked at her, slightly curious as to why she had even asked.
    Could she possibly have been mocking him?

He may have been in an unfamiliar setting, but that didn't give her the right to make fun of him...
    "
    -Sven

GP

Name
    Mystic (Myst) Miasuke
    Race
    Vampire/Werewolf Hybrid
    Hair Color
    Jet Black, To hips
    Eye Color
    Glowing Red
    Build
    5'10"/129 lbs
    Job
    Mercenary

"Good." She smiled bright, tilting her head with her eyes closed. So happy that she was right and so excited to make it up. She wasn't a fan of being alone for a while and in a new place, it would help to get some friends.

"Then let me make it up to you by some food. My treat." She looked up at him to see his reaction, slightly quizitive by his blushing cheeks. If he was hungry then he could't help it. She was the same way.

"If we can find a place to eat first..." She bit her lip as she took a look around, her eyes skimming over a bunch of things but no food.

GP

Name
    Sven
    Race
    Shifter (Raven)
    Hair Color
    Eye Color
    Glowing Orange
    Build
    6'2"/152
    Job
    ex-Priest

he blinked several times, as if to determine if she were serious or not.
    "to make it... up? No, there must be some mistake. That really isn't necessary..."

He forced a smile to the kind stranger.
    Just the simple gesture to buy lunch for him was proof enough that there really was compassion in this world, contrary to what the priests had taught him.

"May... May I bother you for your name?" He mumbled, suddenly embarrassed again.
    Why was he getting flustered so easily lately?
    Sure, he didn't have much experience talking to girls, but that shouldn't have made too big a difference...
    "
    -Sven

GP

Name
    Mystic (Myst) Miasuke
    Race
    Vampire/Werewolf Hybrid
    Hair Color
    Jet Black, To hips
    Eye Color
    Glowing Red
    Build
    5'10"/129 lbs
    Job
    Mercenary

She was slightly taken aback, not sure why he asked such a random question but then she thought about what he could mean. Maybe he just needed her name to eat with her or maybe he was wanting her name to turn her in.
    When she thought of him turning her in just because of a slight bump, she got a little upset.

She decided to go ahead and just change the subject before she blew up on her thought. "Food is necessary though. Everyone must eat somtime. Let me just treat you to lunch and then I won't feel so bad about this little...ordeal"

She was hoping he would just give in and take the offer. 'It makes sense, I guess. He wouldn't feel good going with a stranger so he might want my name before he makes up his mind.' This crossing her mind, she sighed and her smile faded just slightly. 'I guess it couldn't hurt. I already have people trying to kill me so it wouldn't be anything new...'

With that thought, she quickly bowed. Just barely though, enough to seem polite but not to much so she looked like she was bowing to royalty. "I'm Mystic...Mystic Miasuke." She raised up slightly to look back up at him, to see his reaction to her slightly well known name.

Part of her hoped that he didn't hear of her and her job. She wasn't sure why but...something felt weird, almost different.

GP

Name
    Sven
    Race
    Shifter (Raven)
    Hair Color
    Eye Color
    Glowing Orange
    Build
    6'2"/152
    Job
    ex-Priest

Sven smiled softly.
    Mystic? What an odd name...
    "I.... If you insist taking me out to dinner, then I can not deny you." He said gratefully. Normally he would have given a much greater argument than that, but at the moment he was starving and very thankful.

"And it is a pleasure to meet you, Miss Mystic. My name is Sven... Just Sven, a priest of the church of Avartan." He Felt as though he should say something more, though he really couldn't think of a single clever-sounding thing that wouldn't make her run.

Just quit while you're ahead... He shook his head with a soft smile.

If he didn't mess up this friendship by the time the boat ride was over, it would be a miracle.
    "
    -Sven

GP

Name
    Mystic (Myst) Miasuke
    Race
    Vampire/Werewolf Hybrid
    Hair Color
    Jet Black, To hips
    Eye Color
    Glowing Red
    Build
    5'10"/129 lbs
    Job
    Mercenary

"It's very nice to meet you, Sven." She smiled, thinking to herself. 'A priest huh? That's something new...not something you see every day.'

She wasn't compleatly surprised, being that the outfit he wore gave him away easily. What did make her think the most was why he was here and not at his church. Let alone, traveling alone without anything.

She shook it off, remembering that she had no clue where to find any food on that boat. It was pretty big and she had only gone through a quarter of a half of it. "Would you by chance...know where we could eat?" She laughed nervously, her hand rubbing the back of her head softly, embarresed. "I've tried to find one but..." She glanced around again once more than back at him. "Nothing so far."

She felt a little weird for some reason. The thought of standing in front of a non-sinner slightly gave her a shiver. She was one of the worst sinners ever and here she was, standing in front of a god lover. She felt slightly stupid but something was different. She felt like she had to repay him. Was it a trick?

Could priests cast spells?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast