Hair Color
    blue black hith a white streak in the bangs
    Eye Color
    Glowing Orange
    Build
    6'2"/152
    Job
    ex-Priest

Sven hesitated, remembering back to moments before at the scene he had made at the entrance of the ship, and an involuntary flush rose to his cheeks.
    "No, actually, I just boarded, so I know of nothing on this boat, aside from the deck and this vicinity downstairs." He shrugged, as if to apologize.

"perhaps.... We can search together then?" he paused,noticing that that seemed like a corny pick up line, then quickly added, "I mean, as a tour of the boat. I haven't seen much, and..."
    He trailed off, realizing that giving him a tour would be asking even more of her. "I-I mean, not a tour, because you have already done so much for me, i think, and then I would owe you double, and I hate being in debt to people, and-"
    Sven suddenly just shut his mouth. He was babbling and beyond flustered, his cheeks stained red.

"I...I mean...."

Well, he had pretty much ruined his friendship with this girl, he already knew that. It was obvious in the funny look she was giving him.

Giving a soft sigh, he cleared his throat and stated his first question all over again, yet this time in a nervous mumble.

"Would you like to explore the ship with me?"
    "What, the fight is already over?
    I didn't even realize it had started...
    "
    -Sven

GP

Name
    Mystic (Myst) Miasuke
    Race
    Vampire/Werewolf Hybrid
    Hair Color
    Jet Black, To hips
    Eye Color
    Glowing Red
    Build
    5'10"/129 lbs
    Job
    Mercenary

She blinked confused at first, wondering if he was alright. She wasn't sure if he was crazy or just being silly.
    'Is he serious? Is he trying to hit on me?' With that thought, she bit her lip trying not to laugh but failed miserably. She busted out laughing, holding her stomach.

"Oh my god!" She tried to stop, feeling slightly rude but couldn't help it. He was so adorable with every little thing he did.

He was even blushing. For some reason it made her laugh harder, tears forming in her eyes. She bent over, holding her stomach in pain as she continued to laugh.

After a little bit she glanced up at him, wiping the tears away. "S-sorry about that. You're just too cute." She smiled, standing up straight now with her head tilted slightly to the side. Her eyes were closed, a tear still on her cheek.

"I mean...I would love to explore the ship with you." She blushed softly as she said that.

It was slightly cute to her. The way he asked and blushed as he talked to her. She wasn't sure how to take his actions, as a corny pick up or an adorable plea for help. She knew just by the look of him that he was traveling alone.

She decided to help out and winked slightly, motioning him to follow her. "Let's go this way, I haven't looked this way yet."
    Why'd you look here? You expecting something witty or stupid? Too bad. There's nothing. So you just wasted 5 seconds of your pathetic life. Ha! Deal with it.

GP

Name
    Sven
    Race
    Shifter (Raven)
    Hair Color
    Eye Color
    Glowing Orange
    Build
    6'2"/152
    Job
    ex-Priest

Sven blushed harder. She was laughing at him...
    Not quite the reaction he had been expecting, but still, his ego was bruised by it.

"Y-Yes..." He kept his gaze downcast as he followed her.

Obviously she had laughed at his unintentional pick up line, which for some reason gave him more grief than he had expected. That was a sure sign that she didn't share an attraction to him.

Yes, he had to admit, she was gorgeous. She had long, strait black hair, sharp yet kind features, and those lovely red eyes...

He snapped from his trivial thoughts as his foot caught on a loose floorboard and he tripped, landing on his face with a heavy thud.
    "
    -Sven

GP

Name
    Mystic (Myst) Miasuke
    Race
    Vampire/Werewolf Hybrid
    Hair Color
    Jet Black, To hips
    Eye Color
    Glowing Red
    Build
    5'10"/129 lbs
    Job
    Mercenary

"Uh," She turned, hearing a thud and saw him on the floor, face first. "Oh my god! A-are you alright?" She ran back to him, kneeling in front of him. She offered a hand to help him up, hoping he was alright.

"How'd you fall?" Her face now full of worry, the smile gone.
    Why'd you look here? You expecting something witty or stupid? Too bad. There's nothing. So you just wasted 5 seconds of your pathetic life. Ha! Deal with it.

GP

Name
    Sven
    Race
    Shifter (Raven)
    Hair Color
    Eye Color
    Glowing Orange
    Build
    6'2"/152
    Job
    ex-Priest

Sven blushed heavily.
    He sighed, then looked at the girls concerned expression. She seemed genuinely fretful, and he couldn't help but smile.

He accepted her hand and stood, then brushed himself off.
    "Loose board..." he tried to cover up his blush with an angry expression, although the look obviously did not suit him. He was a very laid back person, usually at ease, which is why he was so unnerved that this simple girl had such an effect on him.

Hardly ever though did he get angry, and even when he did, he hid it well.

"They ought to get this fixed, before someone really gets hurt..." He looked at her, then put his hands together and bowed his head again. "Thank you for your worry, but i am unharmed..."

He hoped, deep down, that she didn't see him as a klutz or a freak, and that they could make it through lunch without another mishap.
    Last edited by Garmith; 02-21-09 at 02:39 PM.
    "
    -Sven

GP

Name
    Mystic (Myst) Miasuke
    Race
    Vampire/Werewolf Hybrid
    Hair Color
    Jet Black, To hips
    Eye Color
    Glowing Red
    Build
    5'10"/129 lbs
    Job
    Mercenary

She smiled sweetly, before glancing at the loose board. "I'm glad your alright." She bit her lip and took his hand. "I'll walk a little slower so it wont happen again..."

She blushed softly as she looked at their hands, pulling him slowly behind her.
    For some reason, he had a weird effect over her. She normally would have been a bitch to anyone else, telling them to suck it up. She hated to admit it but she had an attitude.

GP

Name
    Sven
    Race
    Shifter (Raven)
    Hair Color
    Eye Color
    Glowing Orange
    Build
    6'2"/152
    Job
    ex-Priest

Sven blushed brightly as she took his hand. He felt almost as if her hand fit perfectly with his...

Keep your cool, Sven. No reason to mess this up....
    I swear if you do something wrong I will hate you for the rest of your life.
    Sven was slightly unnerved that he was talking to himself, much less threatening himself.

Its just nerves, he told himself. Everyone does it. I'm sure Mystic is talking to herself right now...

He knew this was a lie, and a terrible one at that, but it still managed to make him feel a little bit better.

So far, so good. We've been walking for a few moments in an awkward silence and I have done nothing yet to ruin a thing...
    "
    -Sven

GP

Name
    Mystic (Myst) Miasuke
    Race
    Vampire/Werewolf Hybrid
    Hair Color
    Jet Black, To hips
    Eye Color
    Glowing Red
    Build
    5'10"/129 lbs
    Job
    Mercenary

She hated the silence between them, especially since they were holding hands. She had to start up a conversation.

"S-so...why are you traveling alone? Let alone with no luggage? Looks like you left in a hurry." She felt stupid for asking such a personal question but it was slightly bugging her. A priest...alone? Weren't they supposed to travel together?

'Like a pack...right?' She thought to herself, knowing that it was rude to asume something.

She quickly hoped that she didn't ruin anything with him after that question, knowing how stupid it may have sounded.
    Last edited by Mystic; 02-24-09 at 12:01 PM.

GP

Name
    Sven
    Race
    Shifter (Raven)
    Hair Color
    Eye Color
    Glowing Orange
    Build
    6'2"/152
    Job
    ex-Priest

"Hm? Oh, um... Yes, heheh." Sven rubbed the back of his head. He wasn't sure what to say to her, but he couldn't tell her the truth.
    It wasn't that he didn't trust her, for he had no reason not to. She had been nothing but kind to him.

However, the walls had ears, and there was no telling who would overhear him telling his travails and inform the priests of where he was.
    Was he being a tad bit too paranoid? Sure. But it was always better to be safe than sorry.

"I am searching for a...um, someone. We recieved the message to, er, find them, and.... I had no time to pack, and.... We split up, to be... sure... I mean, we didn't know where that person was at, and it was just... Chaos." He finished that terrible lie with a soft sigh.

How much more idiotic could he possibly sound?
    He felt slightly guilty for lying to her, perhaps because he knew she wouldn't buy a single word of it.

Mystic looked to be a smart girl, as if she could easily tell if someone was hiding something from her, especially something as obvious as this.

But he always had the upper hand. Honestly, it was none of her business what he was doing here. He didn't mean to sound rude, but it was true. It was his own problem, and he didn't have to spill a word of it to her.

So then... Why did he?

His head spinning from the thoughts, he quickly shook them away.
    Perhaps he should have just told her he was on vacation...

That would probably have been much more believable than what he had said....
    Hell, it would have been more believable than the truth.

Pardon my language, he thought quickly.
    "
    -Sven

GP

Name
    Mystic (Myst) Miasuke
    Race
    Vampire/Werewolf Hybrid
    Hair Color
    Jet Black, To hips
    Eye Color
    Glowing Red
    Build
    5'10"/129 lbs
    Job
    Mercenary

She knew that every word he was spilling to her was a lie. Since when did priests' have to search for someone?

She sighed, trying to ignore that he was obviously lying to her, thinking about how she should reply to it.
    "If you didn't want to tell me then you could have just said so..." She whispered under her breath, hoping he didn't hear her.

"Are you alowed to say who you're looking for?" She bit her lip after saying that. It was some what rude to try and pry on his lie. She knew it was wrong but she wanted to see how far he would go.

She quickly changed the subject, pointing at a small food place. "Found it!" She smiled, pulling him behind her, looking at all the food. "Mm, look at all the food." She rubbed her stomach, letting go of his hand.

She knew it would be best to let it go, ignore what he said. Even if it was a lie. She had to admit that she lied a lot herself, but it was her job afterall.

It did make her think about his job. Being a priest, isn't that against what he believes, to lie?

She ordered her food, looking back at him, signaling for him to order too.

She had to let it go. One way or the other.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast