Hair Color
    blue black hith a white streak in the bangs
    Eye Color
    Glowing Orange
    Build
    6'2"/152
    Job
    ex-Priest

"Er..... I'd like what shes having, please..." He muttered to the food clerk. He hadn't actually heard what Mystic had ordered, but he figured it would be better than nothing. And at the moment he was too deep in thought to be able to concentrate on the menu.

How to answer...

The two sat together at a small, two-person steel mesh table. He looked up at her, finally deciding not to go into detail at all before he got caught in a lie.

"I am not allowed to say. The rest of that information is top secret." Yes, that seemed like a good answer. That way she would stop prying and he wouldn't accidentally slip up on something.
    Last edited by Garmith; 03-02-09 at 06:00 PM.
    "What, the fight is already over?
    I didn't even realize it had started...
    "
    -Sven

GP

Name
    Mystic (Myst) Miasuke
    Race
    Vampire/Werewolf Hybrid
    Hair Color
    Jet Black, To hips
    Eye Color
    Glowing Red
    Build
    5'10"/129 lbs
    Job
    Mercenary

She continued smiling, waiting for her food. "I see. It's good to know how much of a busy worker you are. Proves loyalty and hard working."

She grabbed her plate of food, paying for both of their meals before she walked over and sat at a small table in the corner.

"Are you enjoying your search?" She had to ask. She wasn't sure why but for some reason she felt like she had to.

She sat the food down on the table and smiled at it, digging in. She may have seemed like a pig but she was starving. She paused with a mouthful, smiling up at him as she waited for an answer.
    Why'd you look here? You expecting something witty or stupid? Too bad. There's nothing. So you just wasted 5 seconds of your pathetic life. Ha! Deal with it.

GP

Name
    Sven
    Race
    Shifter (Raven)
    Hair Color
    Eye Color
    Glowing Orange
    Build
    6'2"/152
    Job
    ex-Priest

"Why.... I- Yes, I am, thank you." He smiled softly through the lie. "Though I'm not having much luck with it....."

Sven glanced down at the pile of murky gray matter that was supposed to be food. It didn't look very edible.....

He gave a small shrug. It could have been cow dung for all he cared. Even if it were poisoned, that wouldn't stop him from devouring it.

...On second thought, it probably would.

He gently lifted his fork and scooped up a decent amount of the muck. It was somewhat stringy, and rather thick though it seemed to have a sauce.

After a small sniff, he decided it smelled somewhat good and placed it in his mouth.
    Sven was slightly startled at how delicious the gray blob actually tasted. Kind of like..... Alfredo pasta....

He hadn't quite realized exactly how hungry he was until this very moment, as his stomach rumbled lowly in anticipation. With a growing grin, he began shoveling the tasty entree into his eager mouth.

He gave a silent prayer as he engorged himself. Although he hardly agreed with the ways the priests had trained him to believe, praying was a tricky habit that he just couldn't seem to beat.

As Sven finished the prayer off, he added a quick thank for meeting Mystic, a new friend. He felt something different about her, and that something was very worthy of thanks.
    "
    -Sven

GP

Name
    Mystic (Myst) Miasuke
    Race
    Vampire/Werewolf Hybrid
    Hair Color
    Jet Black, To hips
    Eye Color
    Glowing Red
    Build
    5'10"/129 lbs
    Job
    Mercenary

She looked over at him, eating away just like she was. She could then tell how straving he was, smiling wide. For some odd reason, she felt good. She wasn't used to helpping people but she knew he needed it.

"Hungry?" She giggled softly at the rhetorical question, after she devoured her food. She didn't feel as bad about eating like that after seeing him. He was just as hungry as her and in some weird way, it made her laugh.

Something caught her eye, looking over to the person who has been staring at them for a while. She looked back over at Sven, thinking about ways to get that other guy off their backs.
    Why'd you look here? You expecting something witty or stupid? Too bad. There's nothing. So you just wasted 5 seconds of your pathetic life. Ha! Deal with it.

GP

Name
    Sven
    Race
    Shifter (Raven)
    Hair Color
    Eye Color
    Glowing Orange
    Build
    6'2"/152
    Job
    ex-Priest

Sven finished his food moments after Mystic, only then blushing lightly as he realized what a pig he must seem.

However, after he noticed Mystic look away and lose her smile, His expression grew solemn as well. He could read in her face that something was wrong.

Not wanting to draw attention, he cleared his throat.
    "Shall we go?" He asked her quietly.
    "
    -Sven

GP

Name
    Mystic (Myst) Miasuke
    Race
    Vampire/Werewolf Hybrid
    Hair Color
    Jet Black, To hips
    Eye Color
    Glowing Red
    Build
    5'10"/129 lbs
    Job
    Mercenary

She nodded, standing up and putting on a fake smile. "Let's" She glanced back over at the guy who was watching them as he stood up too.

He was beginning to piss her off and her face showed it. Her hands curled into fists as she walked out of there.

She didn't recognize the man, thinking that he was after her for something she did. Thoughts kept running through her mind about if she killed one of his family members or something.

All she knew, was that something wasn't right. The man was dressed funny. Almost like Sven did but a little different. Maybe he wasn't after her...

Maybe he was after Sven.

GP

Name
    Sven
    Race
    Shifter (Raven)
    Hair Color
    Eye Color
    Glowing Orange
    Build
    6'2"/152
    Job
    ex-Priest

As the two walked from the food lounge, Sven glanced a nonchalant glance back. However, as he glimpsed the man sitting near them, he paled.

They had found him...

He quickly cleared his throat as he turned back to Mystic, immediately wishing he could hide his emotions better as she cast him a worried look.

"S-Something in my throat..." He muttered, casting his gaze downward as he walked.
    That man, although Sven did not recognize his face, was one of the priests from his church. The robes made that clear. And seeing the man on this boat was no coincidence. The man was here to get rid of Sven.

The priests did not travel. They stayed in their churches town their whole lives, for it was a part of the vows they took when becoming a priest. They had rare occasions, however, when something extremely important came up and they were able to leave.

Sven was that exception. He had found out a secret from the church that would have caused their downfall, and for that, they wanted him dead.

He knew it was only a matter of time before they found him - however, he hadn't expected it to be this soon. He had only left the church a few days ago...

"Hurry..." Sven muttered, already quickening his own pace. He knew that in a few moments the man would get up and follow them, and he knew they had to hide.
    "
    -Sven

GP

Name
    Mystic (Myst) Miasuke
    Race
    Vampire/Werewolf Hybrid
    Hair Color
    Jet Black, To hips
    Eye Color
    Glowing Red
    Build
    5'10"/129 lbs
    Job
    Mercenary

She knew right after that, that the guy was after Sven. She knew that he was lying to her before but...how big of a lie? She had no clue.

Her eyes scanned his face, seeing the worry and fright. She knew she had to do something.

A thought then popped into her head. She knew that if that guy was after Sven, he would know where he was staying.

She grabbed his hand, pulling him behind her as she ran off. She ran through a few crouds, hoping to lose the guy that was obviously following them. She ran around a bit more, hoping that he was alright, not taking the chance of looking back.

She knew that the only safe place really would be her room that she was to sleep in until her port. After figuring that it would be best he stayed there for a while, she ran to her room, pushing him in and slamming the wooden door shut.

She sighed, not really out of breath but was slightly tired. Leaning against the door, she slid down to the ground, looking at him.

She knew that he didn't want her to know that the guy was after him so she decided to play along.

"What a freak..." She sighed and laughed slightly. "Probably wanting something I have." She rolled her eyes, trying to tell him to play along.

GP

Name
    Sven
    Race
    Shifter (Raven)
    Hair Color
    Eye Color
    Glowing Orange
    Build
    6'2"/152
    Job
    ex-Priest

Sven blinked, extremely relieved to be away from the priest. But... She thought that he was after her?

He nodded several times. "Y-Yes... I have no idea what he would want me for, heheh..." He awkwardly rubbed the back of his head, forcing a laugh. He suddenly paused, however, realizing the full capacity of what she had said. "Um.... What, exactly, do you do? I mean, if you don't mind my asking.."
    "
    -Sven

GP

Name
    Mystic (Myst) Miasuke
    Race
    Vampire/Werewolf Hybrid
    Hair Color
    Jet Black, To hips
    Eye Color
    Glowing Red
    Build
    5'10"/129 lbs
    Job
    Mercenary

A slight hint of fear ran over her eyes. She certainly got herself in deep this time.

She didn't want him to know what she did. Killing for a living for money even? That deffinatly was not going to settle well and she didn't want to loose a possible friend.

"I'm a...well, in a simple sense, I help people." She laughed nervously, hoping he would push on.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast