Black
    Eye Color
    Crimson, Silver
    Build
    5' 11" / 158 lbs
    Job
    Wanderer, Soul Mage

View Profile
    I understand your predicament, and the ill way things turned out. But that is fine with myself, and most likely Jericho, if you go solo. I'm a little reserved about the highest of our two scores is the overall score, as that means the the lesser scoring person has no influence, but I don't think that matters as much right now. We can deal with that as we go, but the thing is, we need to go. So, you are cleared by me to go solo, if that is what you want.
    -Level 4-

The path of redemption requires both light and shadow.

Well, good teamwork will raise your score, especially in the interaction and action categories. So the teammate will still be important.

But yeah, I have a new partner lined up, but he'll be away for a few days. So once Jericho weighs in I'll get a post up.

Quick question. Do you guys mind me saying that you're within a few hundred feet of Honuse? You apparently weren't close enough to detect them when you ended your posts; I have a strategy in mind that doesn't require you guys to be within sight, but to get things started I need you within a few hundred feet.

EXP: 13,891, Level: 4
    Level completed: 98%, EXP required for next level: 109
    Level completed: 98%,
    EXP required for next level: 109
    GP

Name
    Kryos
    Race
    Dwiilar
    Hair Color
    Black
    Eye Color
    Crimson, Silver
    Build
    5' 11" / 158 lbs
    Job
    Wanderer, Soul Mage

View Profile
    I believe Kryos' detection range is a 375 foot radius, so he'll notice pretty quickly if you get in that range. But, use what we have given to the best of your ability. We are moving in a direction, for why, our characters are not sure. Such is the way of the One. So, use it as you will. They could be moving right at you, or pass by you. Just know that once you get in Kryos' range, he'll know where you are fairly quickly.

Also, a note on that. He won't be able to tell exactly where you are at that distance, but he'll know in what direction and about how far you are. The closer you get, the better of an idea he will have.

Also, if I get a hold of Jericho before he gets on, I'll drop a note by. But I'm sure he won't have an issue with it. You could probably start a post up at your convienence.
    -Level 4-

GP

Name
    Kryos
    Race
    Dwiilar
    Hair Color
    Black
    Eye Color
    Crimson, Silver
    Build
    5' 11" / 158 lbs
    Job
    Wanderer, Soul Mage

View Profile
    Sorry for the delay. I just called Jericho, and he said that is fine. So, GO GO GO! Man, now I feel horrid. We were all excited to get this completely done, but now we have a week to go, and three posts actually up. Maybe we can still do it in a week. If we get to 12 posts, maybe we can wrap it up by then. That is like, what, 3 posts from each of us? That breaks down to almost 2 posts per day. You all feeling up for it? I'm ready. And again, apologies.
    -Level 4-

Logopolis says:
    Sorry to bail on you, but I'm out.
    Got confirmation from my partner; he's out. So, with Jericho's approval, my post is now up. What you need to know:

I had you around 500 feet when I attacked; the attack was designed to make a square wall of trees around you, about a hundred feet by a hundred feet. The wall was then set on fire. I made no mention of you within it after saying that the trees fell around you, so you've got quite a bit of leeway on how you handle it. I made sure not to bunny anything about that.

Also, I bunnied Logopolis' character for this post, but since he's gone, I want him dead. So, if you can manage it, find a way to attack him in your next posts (either of you) and I'll write in his actual death.

Edit:

Since we're now doing 1v2, if at any time you want to rotate posting in terms if teams (say, Kyros posts, then I post, then Jericho posts, then I post, etc) just let me know.
    Last edited by Shadowed; 03-08-09 at 04:44 PM.

GP

Name
    Kryos
    Race
    Dwiilar
    Hair Color
    Black
    Eye Color
    Crimson, Silver
    Build
    5' 11" / 158 lbs
    Job
    Wanderer, Soul Mage

View Profile
    Looks good, and we'll get working ASAP. However, attacking Logopolis will be difficult, as our new "cage" seems to be pretty well made and hard to escape. Unfortuantely, we are in it, and Logopolis is outside of it. Kind of hard to attack. And with you being hidden in the environment, it is hard to see how we can get attacking started. Maybe Jericho will have an idea. Either way, hopefully we can get a post up tomorrow.
    -Level 4-

If you want, have either of you post getting you guys out of the cage, and I'll do a short post dropping Till out of the tree to engage you.

GP

Name
    Kryos
    Race
    Dwiilar
    Hair Color
    Black
    Eye Color
    Crimson, Silver
    Build
    5' 11" / 158 lbs
    Job
    Wanderer, Soul Mage

View Profile
    Perhaps. Ohh, this could become very interesting. Hehe.

Either way, we'll get up soon. And thanks for sticking up with us, and being so prompt.
    -Level 4-

GP

Name
    Kryos
    Race
    Dwiilar
    Hair Color
    Black
    Eye Color
    Crimson, Silver
    Build
    5' 11" / 158 lbs
    Job
    Wanderer, Soul Mage

View Profile
    Shadowed,

For the sake of not sending you another PM, (sorry again), I want to let you know that the explosion at the end didn't kill either of them. I wanted it to be so that Till caught would be really wounded from it, but Kryos not as much, since the stone was closer to Till than Kryos. Hope that works.

Opps. I forgot to write in my post. Till catches fire. hope that is okay, and I, of course, will change if bunnies need to be changed.
    -Level 4-

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast