Eye Color
    Blue
    Build
    6'1''/201 lbs.
    Job
    Hunter

Round Two: Catholic Mafia vs. Stalin For Time

Jesus, finally, amirite?

Hey guys, this'll be our OOC for the match. If you have any questions either post them here or you can reach Cory and I through AIM/PM. I'm excited personally to see how this match turns out and who ends up going for the gold.

I'd like to start off by saying I'd like to take a whack at the first post if you two are all right with it.

EDIT: Y'know what, scratch that. I had to deal with this before and I didn't really like how it turned out. So, because of that I think the first post should be up for grabs. First come, first serve and all that shit. That way we don't end up tieing each other up while we're scrambling to do this thing.

I'd like to run an idea by you guys as well about loose posting order. I haven't really tried it, but I was wondering if we could be a little more liberal with it. I mean, instead of waiting for the next person in rotation to post, shouldn't we just fire away at it when we can come up with something? It'll waste a lot less time, let us move a lot faster, and make this a whole lot more fun for the four of us instead of running through protocol.

The only downside is that it'll get pretty fucking chaotic sometimes. But, I think since we're all adults and have had our ears crammed full of powergaming, bunnying, and all those other rules there shouldn't be a lot of trouble with it.

Let me know what you guys think.
    Last edited by Saxon; 03-07-09 at 09:11 PM.
    HEY! If you are judging or adding experience to a quest of mine, READ THIS!

~~Fibonacci's Tales ~~
    To Trump A Bluff.. (Best Quest of 2007)
    Almost Heroes

"To be evil is easy. It is far easier to destroy the light inside of someone then the darkness all around you." -The Night Watch

EXP: 925, Level: 1
    Level completed: 47%, EXP required for next level: 1,075
    Level completed: 47%,
    EXP required for next level: 1,075
    GP

Name
    Valentine Bogart Snew
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Brown
    Eye Color
    Brown
    Build
    5'6" 175 lbs
    Job
    Priest

Just a fair warning, Kupo! and I have a bit of story to do before we even reach the battlefield, so I would recommend letting at least Kupo! go first, so as to limit the amount of "down" time.

EXP: 4,350, Level: 2
    Level completed: 79%, EXP required for next level: 650
    Level completed: 79%,
    EXP required for next level: 650
    GP

Name
    Duke
    Race
    Moogle
    Hair Color
    Peach
    Build
    4' nothing

Loose order is gereat and all, but we need to make sure every team member has a roughly same amount of post time. Also I'd like to have firstpost, considering I'm going to be drunk when I do it. But as always we can work this out like gentlemen.

GP

Name
    Arsène Laurent
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Black
    Eye Color
    Gray
    Build
    5'11"/155 lbs.

I've talked to Saxon. We're fine if you go first.
    "I think I did as well as might be expected, seated as I was between Jesus Christ and Napoleon Bonaparte." - Prime Minister David Lloyd George, on President Woodrow Wilson and Premier Georges Clemenceau in Paris, 1919.

"The Ziggy Stardust cut is the only cool mullet that there's ever been." - Barney Hoskyns

GP

Name
    Duke
    Race
    Moogle
    Hair Color
    Peach
    Build
    4' nothing

Ok so first post is me on the 27th

GP

Name
    Valentine Bogart Snew
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Brown
    Eye Color
    Brown
    Build
    5'6" 175 lbs
    Job
    Priest

Just to warn you Kupo! is currently in the middle of a move. I'll try to throw up a post soon, but you'll have to understand his post will probably not be up immediately, possibly within a week at LATEST.

GP

Name
    Thomas Saxon
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Black
    Eye Color
    Blue
    Build
    6'1''/201 lbs.
    Job
    Hunter

Can't wait a week at the most for him to get in, man. I'll just go ahead and throw one up after you and Kupo can hop in when he's ready. If you want, you could just bunny him to keep him doing stuff, that way he's not completely out of the running. The three of us can keep posting until he gets back. I understand post counds are important and all that, but so is keeping this battle moving.

I'd like to at least make an attempt to finishing this before the deadline.
    Last edited by Saxon; 03-19-09 at 01:18 PM.

~~Fibonacci's Tales ~~
    Almost Heroes

"To be evil is easy. It is far easier to destroy the light inside of someone then the darkness all around you." -The Night Watch

GP

Name
    Duke
    Race
    Moogle
    Hair Color
    Peach
    Build
    4' nothing

THE SLEEPER HAS AWAKENED!!!

I'm back peeps, so lets do this! your move guys!

GP

Name
    Valentine Bogart Snew
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Brown
    Eye Color
    Brown
    Build
    5'6" 175 lbs
    Job
    Priest

Um Saxon, just for my edification, I need to know a few things about these ruins that have suddenly been brought tot he battlefield. (Not angry, just confused as the prompt didn't include them if you're adding them fine.)

Any particular rhyme or reason to the ruins? Stone I'm assuming? Also about how high is the average ruin? Are there intact buildings and such. I don't want to be caught off guard by information, so I figure for my post I'm going to need this stuff and since you're introducing it, its your element.

Thanks ahead of time.

GP

Name
    Thomas Saxon
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Black
    Eye Color
    Blue
    Build
    6'1''/201 lbs.
    Job
    Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by First Post/Prompt
    . . .Donning his mask, the Salvarian quickly felt his confusion begin to slip away and feel his old self begin to return. Moving from behind the rocky outcrop, the warrior looked around. He was upon a flat ring of stone that was mapped by an archaic pattern of luminous blue lines that sank deep into the rocks. Boulders, rocks, and ruins littered the surface of the disk that was a couple hundred yards in length and width. A ring of columns surrounded the edge of the disk, and most surprising of all was that no matter how hard Brom tried; it didn't feel like he was on solid ground. . .
    I made clear mention of it in my first post, though since it's buried kind of deep I can understand if you didn't pick it up if you skimmed.

Made of stone. Average ruin is about five feet high, the taller ones are about six to seven. I was making it look like a crumbling colosseum to give it a bit of scenery aside from the generic disk that they keep seeming to give people. It also serves a purpose in giving both sides cover. There are no intact buildings, everything else has been pummeled and smashed by the elements.

~~Fibonacci's Tales ~~
    Almost Heroes

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast