Thread: *sigh*

*sigh*

Oh dear, didn't really know where to put this, and I'm sorry this took me so long to get up, I was holding out with the hope that my mind might change, but now that too many days have passed and I don't seem to be finding much of a solution, I feel I must apologize both for the tardiness of this notice and for its contents.

I've decided, due to how much time I'm spending on the computer, to cut back a little on my rpging habits... And since this was originally a sort of, extra-curricular rpging, this is the one I've got to cut back. So I'm afraid to say that I'm dropping out of this tournament.

Sorry for the inconvenience, lengthy wait and thanks for putting this together, just to get the experience. Even if I've not experienced it all.

Trivia has also notified me that she is no longer as interested in this and, having kinda lost her muse she felt that she ought to save what she can of it for her own writings.

Again, terribly sorry...

EXP: 5,321, Level: 2
    Level completed: 9%, EXP required for next level: 3,679
    Level completed: 9%,
    EXP required for next level: 3,679
    GP

Name
    Sara SixBlades
    Race
    High Elf
    Hair Color
    Maroon with white highlights
    Eye Color
    Emerald
    Build
    5' 94lbs
    Job
    Archer

So ... I guess that means Whispers in the Wind wins round 2 since we are fighting against you guys/girls?

Well ... shame you had to go. Thanks for participating at least.

~ Alex