Hair Color
    Jet Black
    Eye Color
    Ember Red
    Build
    5'7"

Profile of Kourui Sasuno

Name: Kourui Sasuno
    Age: Real age unknown. Physical appearance seems to be in her early twenties. She does not age.
    Race: Tennyo
    Hair Color: Jet Black, long past her waist, tied at the end with a red ribbon, but not into a bow.
    Eye Color: Ember Red
    Height: 5'7"
    Weight: 120
    Occupation: Goddess of Bloodshed (Still proclaims, though she's been banished.)

Personality: Cold and cynical upfront to strangers, even if she smiles, it's only to mock them. Seemingly apathetic, she saves her caring for those that truly matter to her, which are extremely rare. Stay on her good side, and her true smiles will shine through.

Weapons: A large two-handed sword by the name of Mesu-ketsueki. (Up to 6 ft (1.8 m) long from the base of the pommel to the tip of the blade, with a 4–5 ft (1.2–1.5 m) blade with the strength of Damascus, and 1½ ft (30–45 cm) hilt. She does not carry this sword around, it's too big. She has a power that allows her to summon the sword. She also carries a small stiletto made of mythril in her right boot, or on a strap around her thigh.

Armor: No armor, just normal clothing. A shoulderless white corset like top, buttoned up the front and laced down the back. Black cloth worn like long fingerless gloves up her arms, topped with white loose ruffled fabric. Snug black pants, covered with white thigh high stockings being held up by red ribbons, and black heeled boots which come up t her knees, a zipper on each side.

Skills/Abilities:

Chiyori-Seiken - roughly "sword from blood" - The name of the skill that allows Kourui to summon her sword, Mesu-ketsueki, from blood. Though the blood has to be spilled or shed. She cannot just pull blood out from a body. The body must have a cut/wound, or blood must be spilled out. She does not have to say this name to be able to summon Mesu-ketsueki.

Ketsueki-Shukun - roughly "to master blood" - The name of the skill that allows Kourui to basically control blood. She can manipulate the blood in other harmless shapes and move it about, to play with as a trick and to use specific skills with. But the blood has to be spilled/shed, she cannot just pull blood out from a body. The body must have a cut/wound, or blood must be spilled out. She does not have to say this name to be able to control it.

Iijisuaka - roughly "crimson shield" - The name of the shield she uses, formed from blood, to block attacks. This would block a strong physical blow or a strong magical attack. If the attack is too strong to completely block it, it will absorb some, then break and allow the rest to hit her. She can only use this for one block, after it has been hit, she would have to create another shield. She does not have to say this name to be able to form the shield.

Ameonna-Kisei - roughly "woman who causes rain of death" - This spell is not easy for Kourui to do, which is why she hardly uses it. She would need a lot of blood. This spell allows her shoot large amounts of blood into the sky, and come down like rain. When the blood does come down, it is heavy and sharp from being frozen by the air above the clouds. The shards of blood that rain down will vary in size up to 4 inches and be very sharp. She mainly used this skill in war, when large amounts of spilled blood was available, and to kill off or wound many enemies at once. This spell she does have to say the name for it to work.

Kin'aka-Kei - roughly "red throned whip" - A spell which allows her to form blood into a whip with thorns. She can only summon this whip when she's attacking, she cannot summon it just to have out, like her sword. This spell, she does have to say the name to summon the form.

Swordsmanship - She is mastered in this, allowing her to use Mesu-ketsueki skillfully and with ease.

History: Once the Goddess of Bloodshed, now a fallen angel, banished from the heavens. Cursed with immortal life, she bares a vertical scar under her right eye, on her cheek, as a sign that she may never return to the Heavens, nor Hell, for her sins against the Tenbu, a Higher Being. She has spent forever walking the lands. She has seen everything, done it all, almost.
    Last edited by Kourui Sasuno; 04-16-09 at 08:28 PM.

Memento Mori
    EXP: 53,567, Level: 9
    Level completed: 96%, EXP required for next level: 433
    Level completed: 96%,
    EXP required for next level: 433
    GP

Name
    Witchblade
    Race
    Unknown
    Hair Color
    Black, like her soul
    Eye Color
    Crimson
    Build
    5'9 / 130lbs
    Job
    Murderer

Chiyori-Seiken - the sword may have the strength of Damascus.

The stiletto she carries may be made of Mythril.

Ketsueki-Shukun - is this literally just the name of the technique learned to allow her to perform the other moves, or does this one do something specific itself? If it does, please list it.

Iijisuaka - This may be able to block a strong physical blow or a strong magical attack. If the attack is too strong to completely block it, it will absorb some, then break and allow the rest to hit the user.

Ameonna-Kisei - the shards of blood that rain down may vary in size up to 4 inches and be very sharp.

You may also want to give her a skill rating in swordsmanship, she can have Mastered that skill.
    Do you ever Feel like a Monster?

Do you dare to read The Diary of the Dead

Have you seen my Hollow Daydreams
    Or listened to this Serenade of Haunting Voices
    Pray for The Heart I Once Had
    Then grant A Rose For The Dead'

GP

Name
    Kourui Sasuno
    Race
    Tennyo
    Hair Color
    Jet Black
    Eye Color
    Ember Red
    Build
    5'7"

I have updated everything listed.

The part of the strength of the sword being Damascus was placed up in the weapon part. Chiyori-Seiken is just the a skill allowed the sword to be summoned.
    "Now that you've had your fun, scream in panic as my tormented soul takes on a solidic shape of an unknown denizen of hell.

My turn."

Memento Mori
    GP

Name
    Witchblade
    Race
    Unknown
    Hair Color
    Black, like her soul
    Eye Color
    Crimson
    Build
    5'9 / 130lbs
    Job
    Murderer

You can find information on Althanas' metals here: The Bazaar FAQ. Just in case you want to look up the properties of the two metals I gave you.

I'm not too big on the wording of 'She can manipulate the blood in any way she likes' in Shukun. It makes it seem like she can perform anything, even beyond what skills she has, which she can't. Please change it.

After that, you should be good to go.
    Do you ever Feel like a Monster?

Do you dare to read The Diary of the Dead

Have you seen my Hollow Daydreams
    Or listened to this Serenade of Haunting Voices
    Pray for The Heart I Once Had
    Then grant A Rose For The Dead'

GP

Name
    Kourui Sasuno
    Race
    Tennyo
    Hair Color
    Jet Black
    Eye Color
    Ember Red
    Build
    5'7"

I have changed the wording, I hope it is better suited.
    "Now that you've had your fun, scream in panic as my tormented soul takes on a solidic shape of an unknown denizen of hell.

My turn."

Memento Mori
    GP

Name
    Witchblade
    Race
    Unknown
    Hair Color