Hair Color
    Mousy brown
    Eye Color
    Sea grey
    Build
    5'11/ 125
    Job
    Assassin

As Cael stepped out of the room, leaving Skyler alone with her thoughts, she sat down on the stool with her towel wrapped around her shoulders. Tears stung her eyes, but she let them fall freely. He had sworn their separation wouldn’t be forever, but her heart still ached at the thought of goodbye. If it weren’t for the trust she’d come to have in him, she’d be all out sobbing at the moment - as it was she felt a bit foolish for crying. But it would be more foolish to deny how important he’d become to her in the short time they’d known each other.

Skyler got to her feet as he returned with clean clothes, not bothering to wipe away the tears that lingered on her cheeks. One step closer to his departure, one step closer to wondering and worrying every day until (she didn’t want to doubt it, so she wouldn’t say if) she saw him again. Sniffing, she reminded herself there was nothing to be done for it.

But he wasn’t just walking away. He was leaving her with something important enough to him that Cael had delayed their escape from beneath the Cathedral with the need to retrieve it. Skyler closed her eyes as he touched her face, and managed a smile as he tugged at her hair.

“You’d better find me again,” she said with a playful pout, “Or I will do my best to make sure it ends up in tatters - no matter how pretty it matches my eyes.”

It was unclear whether it was the bath or their kiss which had left her feeling stronger, but her legs didn’t feel quite so near to buckling, and her hands shook a little less as she began to take the pieces of clothing and slowly dress. The previous embarrassment and modesty had dissolved between them a few minutes earlier.

“C’mon,” she stood from pulling warm woolen stockings onto her feet and took the coat from him, carefully wrapping it around her shoulders before taking his hand, “I think it’s about that time.”

As if on cue, Ludvik pushed the door open and smiled grimly at them. Skyler nodded, clenching her teeth against more tears.

“It’s time,” Ludvik’s words echoed hers, “There’s a blizzard coming, and we want to make it to the portal before it hits.”

Skyler nodded and pulled Cael from the room, following Ludvik down the hall to the main room. Their few things were packed into a pair of backpacks by the front door, and the large coat they’d taken from Reznik rested atop the smaller of the two packs. Her hand tightened around Cael’s and she avoided Hawk’s sympathetic glance.

A hand on her shoulder caused her to look up, and Ludvik smiled at her (it didn’t quite reach his violet-blue eyes). Squeezing her shoulder he looked to Cael for a moment before his gaze returned to her.

“I owe you so much more than I have to give,” he said by way of thanks, “You risked more than you should have to help someone you don’t even know. I’m eternally in your debt for returning my brother to me.”

Skyler shrugged and shook her head as though dismissing his gratitude. It was too heavy, and she still cradled the regret of taking so long to attempt to rescue this stranger she now felt so strongly connected to. Besides what did you say to such a speech of gratitude?

“Hawk,” Ludvik continued, turning to Skyler’s mentor who stood in front of the fire, “You take care of this girl, keep her out of trouble. I get the feeling Cael might take offense if you let anything happen to her.”

“I could say the same to you,” Hawk laughed with Cael’s brother, “Take care of yourselves, don’t make her daring rescue have been pointless. I’ll never hear the end of it.”

Hawk stepped closer and patted both Ludvik and Cael hard on the shoulder. It was what he always did instead of goodbye, and it left Skyler’s stomach in a sickened knot. Ludvik, returned the gesture, then turned to Skyler and hugged her as if she was one of his children. Skyler awkwardly returned the hug, never releasing Cael’s hand as she did so.

“Caelric?” his brother looked at him expectantly, moving to the door and shouldering his pack.

Skyler lifted her chin and tried to look brave as Cael turned to face her.

“You said you’d find me,” she reminded him in a quiet voice, “Please don’t let that be a lie… I hate goodbyes.”
    Last edited by skyler manfield; 12-19-09 at 01:18 PM.

EXP: 14,275, Level: 5
    Level completed: 5%, EXP required for next level: 5,725
    Level completed: 5%,
    EXP required for next level: 5,725
    GP

Name
    Cael "Inkfinger" Strandssen
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Sun-Bleached Strawberry Blond
    Eye Color
    Light Blue
    Build
    6'3" / 145lbs
    Job
    Scribe/Inkmage/Mailman

Cael’s reply was simple, and matter of fact, his eyes and voice as steady as a sturdy oak. “I don’t lie.” He held her gaze for a moment before his lips twitched, just a bit. “…alright, so maybe I do, just a bit…” Ludvik snorted. Cael’s head shot up, his eyes narrowed to a fierce glare at his brother. The older man pretended to flinch, raising his hands and taking a step back in surrender. Cael looked back to Skyler, drawing her close enough that he could rest his forehead against hers.

“Alright, so, maybe a lot,” he whispered. “But, dear heart, I have never told something more true.” His lips brushed her forehead, followed by his soft words. “I will find you.”

He reached down to catch one of her hands, interlocking their fingers as he pulled her into a tight embrace. “If it means traveling to Fallien or Scara Brae or Haida itself, I will. I swear by all the Saints…” He let that trail off, making a face. “Barring Denebriel, of course.” Even after all he’d been through, even after sixteen years of agnosticism, the omission felt edged with blasphemy.

If the gods and saints abandon you first, it’s not blasphemy; it’s survival.

Skyler just laughed, once; a small, watery-sounding chuckle that vibrated against his sternum as delicate as sparrows’ wings. “Of course,” she agreed, arms going around his waist. The motion, like the kiss, felt right. Her arms were warm, and…not gentle, not exactly, but they were worlds apart from everything he’d felt before. He shivered, slightly, leaning into her grasp. He could have stayed like that forever, but he finally brought his arms up between them, lifting her chin gently to brush one final kiss across her raised lips.

They tasted of fish stew and the bitter vestiges of the bath soap, but they also tasted like life and hope and things he had missed for almost too long for him to remember. He didn’t want this moment to end, because when it ended…

Ludvik cleared his throat, loudly, and Cael broke the kiss. He could feel the corners of his eyes stinging, feel something tight and strained in his throat. He felt stricken, down to his core, and the yearning look in Skyler’s eyes only made the feeling worse. But outside the window, over the assassin’s shoulder, he could see the first new flakes against the charcoal gray light of early evening. They were already falling fast, and the sky held the foreboding look that meant there was only more to come.

“We’ll meet again. I will find you,” he repeated. The words came out tinged with the embarrassing husk of unshed tears. He scrubbed his hand beneath his eyes, trying not to focus on the brand flashing into view, focusing on her stormy eyes instead. “I promise.”

“I’m gonna make sure he keeps that promise, too,” Ludvik interjected, looking pointedly towards the door. Cael finally, reluctantly, pulled away from Skyler. The young assassin crossed her arms around herself, and Cael’s fingers twitched as he fought the urge to pull her into another hug and simply let the snow fall. “But we have to move. Now.”

Ludvik was right. Cael knew it, and he hated him for it. He reached out to take the stolen coat; shoulders slumped as he shrugged into the heavy garment. Ludvik hefted his pack, holding it until he had the coat buttoned up, and then handing it over. He spoke to Hawk, quietly, so soft that Cael couldn’t hear their words over the sudden buzzing in his ears.

No promise can control the world, he thought, staring at the floor as the two other men said their farewells. You can’t promise you’ll even survive getting out of the country, or that you’ll be able to find her…the world is a big place. He tried to shove the doubts down, viciously; but he still couldn’t quite hide the shiver that ran through him the moment his brother opened the door.

I might not, he countered his own thoughts defiantly, But I can sure as all stars try.

He vowed not to look back as Ludvik led him out into the snowy twilight, the remnants of the last snowstorm crunching underfoot like broken glass. Looking back could only bring about bad things, only serve to weaken his resolve, only depress and dishearten him. He squared his shoulders, walked as close to his full height as his still-battered body could; every limping step as dignified as he had ever managed.

He almost made it. Almost. They were nearly out of sight of the small house when he had the vivid mental picture of Skyler, standing in the window, watching only his back; seeing only him and Ludvik, disappearing into the wild and snow, not knowing if they’d ever meet again. One single, stinging-eyed blink and his mental picture switched places: her leaving, him watching, and the sorrow spiked through him like a knife.

Not looking back...that's a stupid superstition, isn't it?

He turned for just a moment, one hand raised, to wave farewell to the one lit cottage in this little snowbound village. Ludvik stomped on ahead. He'd made it to the ruined gates of the chapel before he stopped, suddenly realizing Cael wasn't on his heels any longer. Cael couldn't help the grin at his brother's shout, muffled in the snowy air.

"Oy, 'Ricci, you're as bad as a bleedin' teenager!" Cael dropped his hand, still unable to turn away, eyes fixed on the the golden glow of candlelight. The wind picked up, blowing a drift of snow across his feet. He sighed, and turned, only to see his brother mere feet away. There was sympathy and understanding in the older man's violet-tinged eyes. He cupped one rough hand against Cael's icy cheek with uncharacteristic tenderness. "She knows, you know, and neither of you will forget. You just need to leave it at that for now. It'll work out."

He smiled, tightly, and then his eyes narrowed to near-slits. "Now. Get your scrawny ass moving and get that damn portal open before I leave you here to become an ice cube." He spun on his heel and trudged off down the street, muttering something unintelligible beneath his breath. Cael watched him go, took one final look at the cottage, and followed. The snow blew around him, the wind yowling like a demon's cries, and he almost thought he could hear their words. But he had words of his own to counter as he finally woke the portal to carry them away.

I will see her again.

The portal flared once, and they were gone, leaving only the wind and the snow in their wake.

Out of Character:
    Requested Spoils
    -Cael has regained access to the things he lost at the end of Byzantine, except for his clothes.
    -Cael has given his inkproof coat to Skyler Mansfield.
    -New clothes: a pair of leather boots, reinforced with steel over the toes and heels, loose denim trousers, and a sleeveless linen shirt given to him by his brother. They're all a bit wonky fitting, but better than nothing.
    -Captain's Coat: A high-collared, wool long-coat stolen from Captain Lev Reznik during their escape. The contents of the coat's pockets are listed below.
    -Captain’s Insignia: The medals and rank pins formerly worn on Reznik’s coat. They consist of three medals (one eight pointed double star, one bird-of-prey, one cross-and-swords) and the stars-and-stripes of a Captaincy. He’s currently taken them off, and they stay in the pockets, though he is not against using them in case of disaster.
    -Captain’s Papers: Reznik’s old leather wallet - mostly unremarkable, except for the travel papers and the parchment claiming he is a Captain of the Church and according him the privileges of his supposed rank. Only useful in areas where they don't look too closely at papers.
    -Lighter: a steel-and-flint Zippo-style lighter (half the fluid gone).
    -Cigarettes One and a half packs (mediocre quality).
    -Flask: a steel flat flask (empty).
    -backup keyring: containing keys for the cells below the Cathedral. (Useless unless actually in cathedral).
    Last edited by Inkfinger; 12-19-09 at 01:49 PM.

EXP: 878, Level: 1
    Level completed: 44%, EXP required for next level: 1,122
    Level completed: 44%,
    EXP required for next level: 1,122
    GP

Name
    Skyler Manfield
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Mousy brown
    Eye Color
    Sea grey
    Build
    5'11/ 125
    Job
    Assassin

Hawk didn’t so much as snigger this time when Cael kissed Skyler. It was light, almost as if he was only stepping out to run errands - maybe pick up some milk at market, chop some firewood, have a drink at the tavern - but, she reminded herself, he wasn’t just stepping out for a moment. Her arms tightened around his waist, and she leaned her head against his shoulder until he started to pull away from her. She tried to stifle the pleading look she knew must be on her face. In her mind she knew he couldn’t stay, but her heart wasn’t so good at the common sense.

He promised he’d find her. He promised. His brother promised too. Skyler pushed from her mind the ways that promise could be broken. With a brave smile, she nodded, releasing him and gently pushing him away. As he shrugged on his coat and pack, she hugged herself tightly, afraid she might fall to pieces right there on the floor at his feet - maybe then he could pack her up in some butcher paper, tie a string around her and put her in his pocket to take with him. One fist clutched at the hem of his coat.

“Don’t say goodbye,” she warned him, afraid to say much more for fear her voice might shake and betray her crumbling heart, “I’ll see you again soon. Write me when you get where you’re going. So I know… “

She looked down, blinking tears from her eyes. Never in her life had anyone made her act like such a girl. Now here she was, crying and feeling like her world was about to walk out the door into the snow. It was a ridiculous thought, she tried to tell herself as Hawk returned from his quiet parley with Ludvik, pulling her back from Cael, and gently laying his arms around her shoulders.

Ludvik led the way out of the cottage, with Cael on his heels, and Skyler took a deep breath, extracting herself from Hawk’s arms and stepping over to the window where she pulled the curtain back. Dark was encroaching, sped on by the dark snow clouds that glowered sullenly overhead. The snow had already started to blow, occasionally impeding her view of the quickly disappearing Cael. She leaned her face against the window, grateful it was so cold against her cheek.

He stopped. Her heart leapt up to her throat like a startled rabbit, and sat there quivering. He turned around! A smile blossomed on her lips like a rose blooming in the middle of winter as he raised one hand in her direction, a seal on the promise. She lifted her own hand to the window pane, wondering if he could see her.

A gust of wind blew the snow around him in a disappearing act, but Skyler remained at the window, staring at the sliver of gold at the horizon where the sunset sliced its way weakly through the wintry shadows. From off to the left came a blinding flash of light, bouncing off the bottoms of the clouds. That would be the portal. They made it there safely, and now only the gods knew where they ended up. The assassin broke form and uttered a brief silent prayer to those gods, begging safe travel and quick reunion.

Letting the curtain fall, Skyler turned from the window. Once more she was tired, drained quickly both physically and emotionally, both from her weakened body and her wounded heart. With a rather loud sigh, she flopped into the lumpy brown armchair by the fire, propping her feet up on the hearth.

“You’ll burn ‘em,” Hawk pulled a stool over from the kitchen toward the fireplace and took a seat.

“Nah, I’ll pull them away ‘fore they catch fire. Always have,” she shrugged, but she did scoot them a couple more inches away from the hungry flames. Hawk watched her for a long while in silence, and she tried to ignore him as she tugged absently at a thread hanging from one sleeve. Finally, she could no longer stand his pitying gaze, “Why in all the frozen hells are you staring at me like that, ya damned blockhead?”

“I just…” Hawk jumped as she snipped at him, “I’m a wee bit surprised you’re handling this so well.”

“Why wouldn’t I be?” she tilted her head in confusion, “Should I be laying on the floor, kicking my feet and throwing a fit?”

“Well,” he replied slowly, “I did figure you to be sobbing about now after the way you two’ve been acting since you woke up.”

“I’ll see him again,” Skyler reminded him, “He promised.”

“I wouldn’t hold your breath on that one, my dear,” Hawk shook his head, the pity returning to his weathered features, “You’ve a long road to recovery, and he’s a long road to safety. Chances aren’t the best for a reunion, no matter how good his intentions.”

Skyler didn’t even bother letting him get her upset. She just shrugged and smiled, pulling Cael’s coat a little tighter around her, although she wasn’t anything resembling cold here before the fire.

“He promised,” she said again, “You may not believe him or know him, but I do. He’ll find me.”

“I hope you’re right,” Hawk shook his head, deciding to drop the subject, “I’ll start working on supper.”

He stood and disappeared into the cellar, probably looking for potatoes or ale.

“I know I’m right,” she reassured no one in particular. But even though she somehow had no doubt that if he was physically able Cael would keep his promise, Skyler's heart still ached something fierce.

Out of Character:
    Requested spoils:

• Cael's inkproof coat
    • The glass encrusted steel "mirror chain" which, when attached between two individuals, allows them to share magical abilities
    • The remainder of the poisons (one fatal dose each of Azaya’handra and Mallaku'akta, a full vial of Manikkali)

Last edited by skyler manfield; 12-19-09 at 01:44 PM.

God of Bards
    EXP: 99,783, Level: 13
    Level completed: 70%, EXP required for next level: 4,217
    Level completed: 70%,
    EXP required for next level: 4,217
    GP

Name
    Duffy
    Race
    Thayne
    Hair Color
    Red
    Eye Color
    Green
    Build
    5'8"/160lbs
    Job
    Bladesinger

View Profile
    By The Skin Of Our Teeth

Story: (22/30)

Continuity – 7, each post flows into one another towards the beggining, and the continuity building up to the conclusion is fantastic, but in the middle, when perspective switches between past, dream, present and between times it loses it’s shimmer.

Setting – 8, you’re hitting the ground not only running, but sweltering well paced. The region of Salvar and the civil war springs to life from the get go, taking it in it’s stride and not really ceasing to amaze me until the very end. You use multiple senses, from the acrid taste of pipes in the mouth to the physical senses touch and of course, plenty of oral (pun intended). My only criticism is that it is very reserved, whilst it is brilliant, you both play your cards right through. With such a good grasp of the techniques that make your writing great in this thread, why not throw a few oxymorons out there, be a bit more creative with metaphors to personify your character’s perceptions of the world. There is dialogue description in parts, but why not tie in your speeches to make more comment and wit and innuendo on your surroundings? I’m sure Cael can come up with remarks about long objects and voluptious bosom shaped door knockers any day of the week.

Pacing – 7, well paced, but detracted from itself in the length of the thread.

Character: (26/30)

Dialogue – 9, I am forever impressed with the quality of the dialogue in this thread, Inkfinger does it so naturally, and Skyler’s character leaps through the words at me with each line read. In terms of persona, it’s perfect, in terms of mechanics, it’s 99% accurate, in terms of fluidity, you could write the entire thread with dialogue and stage direction alone and it would still not detract from the overall impression. My only prevailant concern is with what I feel to be an over abundance of italics in Inkfinger’s dialogue. Whilst this is not really a bad thing, it enforces emphasis too often onto the reader that moulds the way I perceive the situation; the same effect could be implied with just one use of the technique, not every word in the sentence:

“That’s what I said. We’ve known. We were hoping they’d think the fact that we’ve not gutted you yet meant they were safe, that we didn’t know who they were, couldn’t get at them… certain parties, myself included,” Rezník had a cat’s grin as well – all flash and gleam and teeth, with no true happiness. “Were hoping they’d come back for you.” He shook his head, sadly. Cael watched out of the corner of his eyes as he continued.

Here is an example, the same effect could be applied with only italising the last ‘you,’ although I repeat myself, this does not detract from the world, it’s just a comment on something common throughout and hopefully an aid to getting the elusive ten next time. I really wouldn’t worry about, you could both hit 8 or 9 blindfolded I’m sure, terrific effort from you both here!
    Out of curiosity, the underlined text, how is this supposed to be read? I read it as a prolonged stress, as if describing instructions to a dimwitted friend, but I ask only out of interest.

Action – 7, Here I find myself perplexed, as you hold such high esteem in the movements of your characters, in the ‘cat like grin’ flashed by Cael’s jailor, to the pacing of Hawk at the beginning of the thread, but fall apart from genius to simply damned good when it comes to the actual physical action itself. Having said that, it is through your character’s comments during the simple and direct description of movement, of patting down of trousers and nimble climbing that we get a better sense of direction. It’d be rude of me to attempt to comment on how to improve this, it’s a personal style you both employ very well, and something you should keep – I find often enough people (myself included) get too wrapped up in semantics and descriptive nuances they forgot to keep it altogether, you guys do it to the point of near flawlessness.

Persona – 10, I believe this is the first ten I have awarded, so a big congratulations to you both! (That might’ve been to Caden but we all know he tricked me into it with big words). This score is tied very heavily to dialogue and to the setting scores, which you’ve both poured peerlessly over to bring the identity and character of your characters to life. Skyler and Hawk’s effluent insecurity, Cael’s dream sequence, their little vices which carry them through the escape, all of these things and so so so so much more throughout the thread contribute to some of the best persona and character development I’ve had the pleasure of reading.

Cael’s insecurity in post 14 in describing the nature of dreams was a favourite highlight, as was the conversation between the characters which followed, really drew me into their psyche.

Writing: (25/30)

Technique – 7.5, Mastery of the basics, and of middle range and probably publishing techniques to boot. I mean no insult by this, but mastery of these basics does not a tight writing piece make. Whilst I hold the reverse issue, in that I can wield the more advanced stuff but fail on the basics, to truly reach the high marks for technique you need both present. Poetic rhythm and more daring description and metaphor are two ways in which you might achieve this, although I feel discovering the advanced stuff and writing them into your well developed writing is something you must do in your own time, in your own path to discovery.

Mechanics – 8.5, one or two minor run on sentences which weren’t out of ordinary but did jar, the only other thing from that was some clumsy uses of hypens to join paragraphs, and full-stop usage between dialogue and description of speech, which could come down to personal taste. I don’t think I saw a single typo, so you’ve both blatantly taken mucho pride in your writing and are an example to us all, (me especially!)

Clarity – 9, little to be said here, everything ran true, everything ran clear, and everything needed no more than one reading – in fact I read the thread through once and then wrote the judgement without referring back, each nigle and wondernment was glued to my retina – terrific!

Wild Card – 7, I’m being somewhat selfish here, but I’ll tell you why. I hate americanisations and the difference between the two ‘languages,’ I really do. I’m sure I’ve used them once or twice but it’s been through Word not detecting them and refusing to switch to U.K; another thing that didn’t give me reason to give you another 8+ is the use of modern day earth references, namely vodka. If you’ve gone so far in creating a world, it’s very easy to make up something that fits.

Total Score: 80/100

Skyler Manfield gains 2160 XP and 300 gold!

Inkfinger gains 2788 Xp and 300 gold!

Spoils:

Inkfinger –

Items lost during Byzantine have been reclaimed, although they are not in what you might call an ‘exact’ same condition as when they were lost – a bit of spit and polish should see them right as rain easily enough.

Possession of the coat has passed to Skyler Manfield, although this might attract certain looks from more close minded individuals – Cael might be effeminate, but it’s still very much a man’s cut of cloth.

Lev Revnik’s items are now in the possession of Cael, he will need to work on his accent and ‘trash talk’ to aid the espionage package, the good captain’s reputation will surely proceed him, and there’s been no talk of a strawberry blonde pillager and taker of women in these parts.

Paraphenalia and small items requested all approved and awarded, although sale of such items might be difficult in Salvar.

Bonus: Resilient Fool: Cael’s time in captivity has certainly helped improve his endurance. As a recumberant charmer and general rogue about town, his ability to endure harsh physical conditions has improved greatly, and he can now go longer without food or water than he could prior, and might even be getting the crasp of trying restraints for the purpose of ‘losing them’ when the moment is right. He thus has endurance at average level, and escape artist at below average, should he so wish to pursue these trying times.
    Spoils:

Skyler Manfield –

You have gained possession of Inkfinger’s coat.

The loop chain is approved, but your friend does not know of a reciprical effect. Whilst the chain allows the exchange of magical abilities when held by two parties, prolonged use of the artefact can produce other side-effects – when held, if one party is injured, the other will feel the pain, but suffer no physical injury. For every time or ability used, the link grows, so that eventually, the two will begin to share abilities and learn from the other even when not holding the chain, but the pain split will grow, so that in time, the link can become fatal. Discovery of this effect will obviously come when either party is first injured; the link can be removed by someone who is considerably versed in curses and spiritual magic, so can be removed by a quest or other pursuit if required.

Without realising, you used far less poison than you remember, you have consumed half of the poisons during the thread, leaving you with one and a half doses, and a half a vial extra respectivaly.

Bonus: Unrequainted Passion – such is your attraction for Cael that whilst around him, should fate bring you back together, you perform much better and more valiantly, all movement, combat and skill based abilities increase by X1/2% when near Cael or when in the pursuit of a task set or for Cael. This effect will end when Cael either rebukes her properly, or when the love becomes requainted.
    If you'd liek even more detailed feedback or a fine tooth comb of an analysis, or have any questions at all, please feel free to pm me or catch me on AIM/MSN or, now you've started stalking me Inkfinger, Facebook

This was a mighty pleasure I'd happily go through again, keep it up!

Iwishlifehadcheatcodes
    EXP: 23,421, Level: 6
    Level completed: 49%, EXP required for next level: 3,579
    Level completed: 49%,
    EXP required for next level: 3,579
    GP

Name
    Einar Fenrisson
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Brown, buzz cut mohawk
    Eye Color
    hazel
    Build
    6'2" / 315
    Job
    Outcast Noble

View Profile
    [b] Exp and Gp added. [b]

Administrator
    EXP: 81,363, Level: 12
    Level completed: 34%, EXP required for next level: 8,637
    Level completed: 34%,
    EXP required for next level: 8,637
    GP

Name
    Max Dirks
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Black
    Eye Color
    Green
    Job
    Illicit Entrepreneur

View Profile
    This thread has been chosen as a Judge's Choice. Congratulations!
    Althanas Operations Administrator

Dirks GP amount: 2949

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345