Black-Brown
    Eye Color
    Black-Brown
    Build
    178cm / 70kg
    Job
    Shusai, Kensai, Monjutsushi

View Profile
    As Schro said, please don't worry ^^. I've had exams all week and will have them for the next three, so I'm certainly not one to talk, lest I bite off my own tongue for a later date.

Hope all turns out well!
    -Level 10-

You made me laugh, you make me smile
    For you I will always go the extra mile
    I hope that the day will come when I can banish this pain
    I just hope that one day I will see you again

All right, the round is getting on toward's done, and we've barely started. NightCast has had some major issues in real life. I'm trying to get a hold of him today, and if he's not ready to post, I'm going to bunny his intro and get something going; you two can post from there, or one of you can and hope that NC gets in before the cutoff. Either way, since both of our teams had real life issues and it isn't a case of one team dropping out, are you guys in agreeance to petition for a winner by judgment, instead of whichever team has the least posts forfeiting? Right now, it looks like my team's probably going to get the most posts, and if we win, I don't want it to be on a technicality.

It's short and nothing special, but it's a post. Either both of you can go, or one of you can and we'll hope NightCast can get a post up before the round ends. However, as he'll have to completely rewrite it, it's not certain.

GP

Name
    Morgoth Shi'Nito NightCast
    Race
    Legendary Shadow Beast
    Hair Color
    Night Black
    Eye Color
    Glowing Red
    Build
    7' 235 lbs

Alright, so here's the deal. A short recap of what happened to me over the past few days.

Wednesday morning, (12 am, or thereabout) I went to the local 7-11 and withdrew approximately $130 and spent about $8 on cigarettes and a lighter. Fast forward to Wednesday night, after that morning where I had inadvertently mentioned having a large amount of cash in my wallet, I hear a knock at my door. Opening the door, I discover two cops who tell me that I'm being arrested for RSP (receiving stolen property) and then promptly haul me down seven floors, out the front door, and down the street to the Public Safety Building, where the station is located.

They sit me down for questioning and it comes to my attention that some numb-nut has lost his wallet with, get this, $122 reportedly missing. This kid supposedly lost his wallet on the seventh floor in Tyson on Tuesday night or Wednesday morning. To make a long story short, I have been dragged down to the police station many times. Despite having the bank record that I withdrew the $130, they still are intent on questioning me.

And so the drama continues... I should be able to get a post up before the end date. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.

GP

Name
    Morgoth Shi'Nito NightCast
    Race
    Legendary Shadow Beast
    Hair Color
    Night Black
    Eye Color
    Glowing Red
    Build
    7' 235 lbs

My post is up. Finally. Again, I am terribly sorry for the delay. Real life can be such a pain. Let me know if you have any questions.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123