Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Round three: The Whole Glory vs. Sasurai

I only used that for the 'official' aspect of the tournament, since they wanted special abilities classed as spells and whatnot. Also, that profile is from another site, where I had to word things to fit their definitions of what's allowed, thus it says spells. But since I play him freeform, the profile only says that because I'm too lazy to change it.

GP

Name
    Morgoth Shi'Nito NightCast
    Race
    Legendary Shadow Beast
    Hair Color
    Night Black
    Eye Color
    Glowing Red
    Build
    7' 235 lbs

Interesting post, I'll start working on mine. I have no need to really wait for your partner to post before I start working since my post will be getting to the battlefield, possibly doing a minor counter attack or somesuch nonsense.

We shall see, that would end up at the end of the post; it doesn't really matter, though.

Just for clarification, what state is the boat in? I left off my post with the keel mostly intact, but I'm not sure if that's how you had it down. Also, I'm a bit confused; that last post mentioned that "a thousand feet was difficult..." implying that Honuse was a thousand feet away. When I ended my post, I described him as being several thousand feet above and to the side, and similarly had him moving once more through the air; he wasn't stationary by the time your post went in.

GP

Name
    Nirvana
    Race
    Demonic/draconic/mortal skinned goddess
    Hair Color
    Dark grey
    Eye Color
    Scarlet, but more like rust right now
    Build
    Again, what's with the personal questions?
    Job
    Foul-mouthed little snitch

Well, the boats were on fire in the opening post...and then got hit by lightning...they didn't survive too well. The barrier that Yuka formed protected the two of them - and part of the boat somewhat, but keel or no keel you did say whatever was beneath the water was saved - which means it would most likely sink due to the weather itself :( I will miss that boat. I'd even given it a name...

Sorry about the flying thing - it took me off guard because I hadn't seen it in your bio and was confused without much info on the way of distance/direction too so had opted for a basic "THERE HE IS" "OKAY, I WILL TRY TO HIT HIM" move. I'll edit for clarification~

In case you haven't noticed, I'm not too good with this rpg stuff D: We can't do much else because obviously as you guys are currently in the air, so take what you will of the spell and note the keywords we had in it - that it was hard, that it didn't last for long. Hopefully we at least slowed you down :3

Good luck with your next post!
    Last edited by Schrodinger's Nirvana; 04-26-09 at 12:52 AM.
    AKA Gunther R. Bellum, AKA Lask Ventrist (ToC Participant)

Understood. As far as the wings go, they were mentioned in his history; it's also a basic tenet of his biological mastery.

NightCast and I are getting boned with school right now, but we guarantee posts by Thursday night. So just hold tight, and know that you haven't been forgotten.

GP

Name
    Nirvana
    Race
    Hair Color
    Dark grey
    Eye Color
    Build
    Job

It's all good. I took ages for crying out loud, so you two are more than welcome to!

GP

Name
    Race
    Legendary Shadow Beast
    Hair Color
    Night Black
    Eye Color
    Glowing Red
    Build
    7' 235 lbs

Yeah, so like Shadowed said, we got dicked over by our school work. For me, it's finals week. I have one today and two Friday. I will be making every effort to get a post up by late Thursday into early Friday morning.

I was almost done with my post two days ago; however, as I run a Macbook Pro with both OSX Leopard and Windows XP, I have all of my word processing shit on my Mac side, while running mainly games on my Windows partition. Suffice to say I was nearly done, about 3k words into the post when I somehow clicked out of the text box I was using and hit delete/backspace. It took me back a page and I lost everything; I was so peeved, my creativity flew out the window on me for that day and then I've been busy prepping myself for exams in the following days.

I apologize for the delay.

GP

Name
    Nirvana
    Race
    Hair Color
    Dark grey
    Eye Color
    Build
    Job

D00de, you don't need to apologise for an honest mistake. Pfft, happens to me all the time!

You have a life outside the Althanas board. We all do. There is no need to make excuses for it, it does kind of take priority over anything done here.

Save your work regularly to avoid frustration at yourself no matter what it is (I learned this the hard way through university) but most importantly remember that regardless of the rules, regulations and grammar laws, writing is supposed to be fun, a release, and enjoyable.

So chill :) Sasurai is not going to fuss at you for late postings.

GP

Name
    Race
    Legendary Shadow Beast
    Hair Color
    Night Black
    Eye Color
    Glowing Red
    Build
    7' 235 lbs

So, as if finals weren't enough. I was caught up in a theft incident. Got dragged down to the station and everything.

Obviously, nothing is up right now, and I have three finals for tomorrow now. >.>

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast