Thread: Important Announcement Regarding the ToC!

EXP: 24,798, Level: 6
    Level completed: 69%, EXP required for next level: 2,202
    Level completed: 69%,
    EXP required for next level: 2,202
    GP

Name
    Taka
    Race
    Akashiman (Human)
    Hair Color
    White
    Eye Color
    Grey
    Job
    Samurai (Ronin)

View Profile

Important Announcement Regarding the ToC!

Due to unprecedented circumstances, Christoph is unable to continue as the director of the Tournament of Champions. In the best interest of the continuance of this broad project, I have stepped up to take control of the Tournament. The Althanas Administration thanks Christoph for all his hard work pulling together the tournament, and the efforts he has put into keeping it running.

Christoph however will still be competing, and with this new found luxury time I feel sorry for his opponents.

In the interest of moving forward, we will also be accepting entries in a special contest for the final rounds of the tournament. People may PM the Tainted Bushido account with arenas for our combatants to fight in. If yours is chosen an as yet undetermined prize will be rewarded for the entries picked. Understand that I will be talking with Dirks and hopefully within the next 24 hours I will have a concrete prize for those that succeed.

With these two announcements, I am happy to answer any questions regarding the change of leadership. Christoph himself may answer any concerns related to his condition.

-Patrick "Tainted Bushido" Dennis
    Administrator of Althanas Features

EXP: 24,798, Level: 6
    Level completed: 69%, EXP required for next level: 2,202
    Level completed: 69%,
    EXP required for next level: 2,202
    GP

Name
    Taka
    Race
    Akashiman (Human)
    Hair Color
    White
    Eye Color
    Grey
    Job
    Samurai (Ronin)

View Profile
    I have just been informed each arena picked will net the submitter 250 gold pieces. Multiple entries per person are allowed. May 8th, the conclusion of the round is the deadline to get yours in by.
    How something is said, is just as important as what is said. -Anonymous