Thread: Mountains

Mountains

A Great deal of RP occurs on top of mountains.

In fact, the fight my team is currently involved in occurs on top of a mountain.

Thus; it might be relevant that I spent my weekend climbing a mountain.

Also, I want to share the cool pictures.

That's me, if anyone ever wondered what I look like, and this is a lookout point about a third of the way up.

Dog Mountain is located in the Columbia Gorge in Washington State. It's sorta've like the Grand Canyon, except all the roads are along the bottom, and people climb up to the top to see what is to be seen. Dog Mountain is pretty small as far as mountains go (you can just walk all the way up, no special climbing gear needed), but it's still tall enough that the summit reaches into the clouds, as you can see on that picture above.

A lot of the vitriol in my upcoming writings is going to be me, personally, complaining about how cold it was up there. I actually enjoy this sort of thing a lot more than 'Hopper does, and this hike was a summer walk in a park compared the blizzard on a snowcapped mountain in the current battle; but I can extrapolate what must be going through his head a whole lot better now.
    He's a lover, not a fighter
    But he's also a fighter, so don't get any ideas.
    - The most interesting man in the world.

Patrick(level 1) In the rest of Althanas
    Level 2

Loremaster
    EXP: 72,114, Level: 11
    Level completed: 60%, EXP required for next level: 4,886
    Level completed: 60%,
    EXP required for next level: 4,886
    GP

Name
    Elijah Belov
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Brown
    Eye Color
    Brown
    Build
    6' / 175 pounds
    Job
    Former chef, aimless wanderer, Pagoda Master, and self-professed Salvic Rebel Leader ™.

Very nice. I do particularly like mountains. You've even got the flannel-blue jeans-beard thing down. Now you just need to eat some flapjacks, grab an ax, and cut down some trees.