Eye Color
    Black-Brown
    Build
    178cm / 70kg
    Job
    Shusai, Kensai, Monjutsushi

View Profile
    *Shrugs*

That's life I'm afraid. As soon as I hadn't heard back I suspected the worst and tried to get something up to compensate. But nine exams in three weeks doesn't leave any second to spare (the trouble I had getting even that one post up... *shudder*), and in the end, I ran out of both time and ideas. Apologies all around, once again.

Winning or losing, or even the method of it, never really mattered to me... IC, we never really stood a chance anyways. Personally, I think the twelve-post rule is a bit of a bummer, since it doesn't take into account length, effort, story, etc. But that's just me. In the end, I just think it's a shame that real life took over, and our stories kind of fell by the wayside.

Ink - at least from my point of view, I don't blame you at all ^^. I know that you had it pretty bad as well, so...

Shadowed / NC - good luck in the next round. Sorry that it's all I can say ><

Plink - I'm sorry to see you go... I honestly enjoyed writing with Lask, scores be damned. For the first time in ages - since I wrote with Kegger, in fact - Yuka felt alive. I'm not sure how much my words mean now, but please stick around in the shadows... who knows, someday you might feel like giving that muse another go ^^. And in any case, you promised me pictures... *puppy dog eyes*

Phewf. I think that's all that needs to be said ^^. I'm not really good at this, so here's hoping that nobody takes anything badly...
    -Level 10-

You made me laugh, you make me smile
    For you I will always go the extra mile
    I hope that the day will come when I can banish this pain
    I just hope that one day I will see you again

EXP: 5,321, Level: 2
    Level completed: 9%, EXP required for next level: 3,679
    Level completed: 9%,
    EXP required for next level: 3,679
    GP

Name
    Sara SixBlades
    Race
    High Elf
    Hair Color
    Maroon with white highlights
    Eye Color
    Emerald
    Build
    5' 94lbs
    Job
    Archer

Petoux: I hope you fight me next round, so that you can kick my ass into next year.
    I agree Shadowed, thanks.

lol! jk

Gl to whoever you fight though Shadowed, honest.

GP

Name
    Gunther Rustig Bellum
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    White
    Eye Color
    Red
    Job
    Exile, begger, survivalist and apprentice summoner

Quote Originally Posted by Inkfinger View Post
    Mea culpa. >< I planned to drop Johann a PM one night after work and then got pounced by the workday from heck and a burgeoning cold and by the time I got home it had completely slipped my mind.

So, for my part in the incommunicado mix-up, you both have my apologies because now I feel like a jerk.

D:
    I still love you D: I just won't make you breakfast in bed for the next week. I mean, about half my f-list frequents this site.

I'll always be around, Johann. You know I'm as resilient as Mute! Like him I just sometimes slip under cover to recuperate - you know, if I lose an arm, or a leg - to come back in some sneaky way. Unfortunately this site lacks the proper explosives and military vehicles, but I can always take over a brewery.
    AKA Nirvana, AKA Lask Ventrist (ToC participant)

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567