A woman walks up to the shop window at the bazaar, a hammer and tack in her hand. With a heavy sigh she drops the hammer in her bag, picking up a piece of paper.

She read it thourghly, making sure it said what she wanted to say, and with a nod of satisfaction she got to work.

Holding the paper over the door to the shop she places the tack over the top adjusting it as need be. With a swift motion she picks up the hammer and slams it into the head of the metal until it holds the paper. She takes a criticizing eye, adjusts it a bit, and pulls out her enchanted quill. At the bottom of the paper, she signs off and turns, a look of relief on her face.

The note reads:

I am here to inform you all, the members of this site, that I have been granted a PM from my superiors. It had this to say.

(1) Failure to adhere to Althanas moderator policy;
(2) Failure to respect or adhere to the direction of your superiors;
(3) Acting in a manner that is contrary to the best interests of Althanas.

Oh, and the topic...

I was terminated. I want to make this painless and easy for all you. I had a blast helping serve you all in the bazaar, and steps have been made to get another on board to take over anything I may have missed.

I hope you all do well in life, and if you ever need shinies, or have questions regarding the bazaar, please feel free to AIM me (Botfan)

It was good times serving you guys, enjoy.

Viola Conda.
She walked away, looking into the future so that she may start over again, a fresh new start.

Out of Character:
As a spoil, Viola requests to receive the item: ENCHANTED QUILL. This quill never needs the ink of a pot to write with, and can change colors at the whim of a thought.