6'2", 220 lbs
    Job
    General of Raiaera, Diadem of Telendor Nauvarin

Hin Giliath

PG REGISTRATION

Group Name

Hin Giliath -- The Children of the Starry Hosts

Group Leadership and Membership

Currently, no one is in the group. For our purposes OOC, it should be understood that the leader is Findelfin ap Fingolfin. But since I haven't put together the details of his return, I plan on using Liquid Time as the medium for his presence.

Group Location

Raiaera, in Daer Taurë.

They operate from Findelfin's villa in the southwestern edge of the forest, almost against the Twilit Peaks. The villa was among the first locations to be secured by the Turlin mages who fanned through Daer Taurë following the fall of Eluriand. While it is defensible, with a series of tree-borne outposts ringing it, an exterior and interior wall, and other fortifications, its most powerful defenses are invisible wards against undead and other evil magic. But against brute, normal force, it would not stand for long. Its best defense, right now, is that its location is a secret.

Group's Goals and Purpose

The purposes of this group are four-fold.

First, they will participate in keeping the Great Forest clear of the undead. This group supports the great goals of the Raiaeran High Command under the leadership of Nalith Celiniel, but operates independently. Currently, the group does not and will not consider aiding in operations to reclaim Raiaeran territory. The defense of the Great Forest is their only prerogative, and the group tries when it can to convince Raiaerans that their true home is in the forest, not the plains.

Second, the group will try to strengthen and protect those elves and men alike who once called Raiaera their home and have been sent to the many nations of Althanas as refugees, beggars, and vagabonds. The task of Hin Giliath is to remind those who suffer the Elvish Diaspora that they have a home in the Celestial Eluriand.

Third, this group will maintain those temples and sacred sites of the Raiaerans that are still in existence, keeping alive the worship of the Starry Hosts and the Sevenfold Pantheon of the Star-gods.

And finally, this group will offer what aid and assistance it can to various movements of resistance against tyranny and oppression in whatever nations that suffer it. This support may not always be great -- keeping the Great Forest safe is a difficult job, and there are many tasks and few laborers -- but when it is possible to support others with goals of liberation and self-rule, Hin Giliath will come to their aid.

Group Fee

I will be paying the fee in full.
    Exile of Raiaera

"He who has knowledge of the just and the good and beautiful ... will not, when in earnest, write them in ink, sowing them through a pen with words which cannot defend themselves by argument and cannot teach the truth effectually."
    --Plato, Phaedrus

Althanas Staff Administrator Emeritus

Iwishlifehadcheatcodes
    EXP: 23,421, Level: 6
    Level completed: 49%, EXP required for next level: 3,579
    Level completed: 49%,
    EXP required for next level: 3,579
    GP

Name
    Einar Fenrisson
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Brown, buzz cut mohawk
    Eye Color
    hazel
    Build
    6'2" / 315
    Job
    Outcast Noble

View Profile
    Basing it out of Raiaera I assume. The immunity thing no longer exists, but I have yet to get to changing that... just wanted to note that. I'll take the fee from you as soon as I get a chance.

This PG is APPROVED