Thread: Hi, this is some meaningful content.

Hi, this is some meaningful content.

First off, let me just say congratulations to Whispers in the Wind; the result was exactly as I expected, so cheers to both of you. As for all of Althanas and the staff that made this such a lovely event, I salute you for doing what you do best. Everything I heard about this site is true, so again, cheers.

Keep it up, Althanas; we're all rooting for you.

Iwishlifehadcheatcodes
    EXP: 23,421, Level: 6
    Level completed: 49%, EXP required for next level: 3,579
    Level completed: 49%,
    EXP required for next level: 3,579
    GP

Name
    Einar Fenrisson
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Brown, buzz cut mohawk
    Eye Color
    hazel
    Build
    6'2" / 315
    Job
    Outcast Noble

View Profile
    As long as this continues to be civil, this thread will remain open. Though your initial post is less than civil, in a very abstract way, I'm going to allow this to continue. If it turns into anything that is remotely flaming it will be closed immediately.

Just warning you. Since I'm watching everything posted.

GP

Name
    Eruvilui Megiltura
    Race
    Half-Eladrin, Half-Elf
    Hair Color
    Blonde
    Eye Color
    Purple
    Build
    6'0"/220lbs.
    Job
    Recovering Alcoholic/Former Soldier

I struggled a lot in deciding whether or not to post here, but I eventually convinced myself it would be okay. I've already congratulated Petoux via PM, but since I don't really know Hopper I will publicly congratulate you for getting the highest composite score of the round and leading your team to victory. I especially applaud TB's decision to reward RPers who stay active and work hard to improve themselves, as I feel that gives even more incentive to strive for excellence.

I will also extend my public regards to The Whole Glory. You are a team of incredibly talented writers whom I have had the honor of knowing, working with, and learning from over the course of my 4 year PbP RP career. Your excellent teamwork was only accentuated by the balance in your scores, and my only regret was seeing your adaptable use of magic being punished for being more amorphous and flexible than is considered acceptable on Althanas (though I suppose this should have been expected).

Congrats to both teams! Extensive tournaments like this are a trial on the mind and body, and to have come this far is a great achievement. I look forward to tossing my hat into the ring next time