I struggled a lot in deciding whether or not to post here, but I eventually convinced myself it would be okay. I've already congratulated Petoux via PM, but since I don't really know Hopper I will publicly congratulate you for getting the highest composite score of the round and leading your team to victory. I especially applaud TB's decision to reward RPers who stay active and work hard to improve themselves, as I feel that gives even more incentive to strive for excellence.

I will also extend my public regards to The Whole Glory. You are a team of incredibly talented writers whom I have had the honor of knowing, working with, and learning from over the course of my 4 year PbP RP career. Your excellent teamwork was only accentuated by the balance in your scores, and my only regret was seeing your adaptable use of magic being punished for being more amorphous and flexible than is considered acceptable on Althanas (though I suppose this should have been expected).

Congrats to both teams! Extensive tournaments like this are a trial on the mind and body, and to have come this far is a great achievement. I look forward to tossing my hat into the ring next time