Light Blue
    Build
    6'3" / 145lbs
    Job
    Scribe/Inkmage/Mailman

Mission Directory

Mission Directory

Factions
    • The Jya's Keep: Working for the Jya often earns foreigners a semblance of a place in Fallien's day to day life; and earns honor for those who already have that place. Those who work for the Mother of Fallien find themselves given free reign in the land - but also gain the attention of those who wish to see the mighty woman fall.

• Cult of the Sun: The Cult of Mitra have long, ironically, worked in shadow, ever since the Wrath of Suravani cast them from their position of favor. They long to regain their former glory in the land. Those working for the Cult of Mitra have the enviable position of having no questions asked about their methods - but they are also subjected to the brutal laws of the land if they are discovered and caught.

• Outlander’s Association - il’Jhain Abdos: Outlanders have long been the lowest of the low in Fallien, but this has recently changed with the Jya allowing outland merchants and travelers a little more freedom. Those who offer the Association their time and effort are often rewarded with items from all corners of the globe, but they have neither the support of the law, nor the dark shadows of the cult to hide in if something goes wrong. The outlanders are starting small, currently, only having one major undertaking, but that promises to grow if it succeeds.

Key

• *: Quests marked with an asterisk have the potential to change continent's over-arcing canon plot and to unlock sequel missions, provided the quest earns a score higher than 65.
    • Unique: Only one player or group can claim this quest at a time. There is a posting limit of one month on these quests. This limit does not mean that the quest must be finished in a month, it merely means that there must be at least one post a month or the quest will be listed as available again.

Rules

• State which mission you are taking.
    • After the thread is completed, please PM me with a link to the completed thread and judging.
    • Extra gold or special rewards should be requested in the judgment.
    Last edited by Inkfinger; 07-27-09 at 09:11 PM.
    If I could make it work in life like it works on paper,
    If the love that I describe could be anything but words,
    Then I would wipe my eyes, I'd dry this ink,
    I'd trade my pen in for a pair of wings and I would fly...
    If only I could make it work in life.

Subterranean Homesick Blues