Thread: Of Swords, and other pointy things.

GP

Name
    Bottlebrush Deadkiller Squeakstalker (More to come)
    Race
    Shapechanger
    Hair Color
    Orange with patches of Yellow and Black
    Eye Color
    Green
    Build
    4'3" and 140 LBs (Human) 18" and 30LBs (Cat)
    Job
    Innkeeper's Cat

Of Swords, and other pointy things.

Bottlebrush stalked the streets of the bazaar, looking for a good quality smith, which wasnt hard when most people only wanted swords. He was different. He wanted something one could call "special" a sword built the way his daggers manifested, as well as standard throwing knives. With only 5OO gold to his name, the shapeshifter wondered if he would be able to pay for the weapon, once completed.

Bottlebrush walked into this particular establishment, noting the various smelters and forges along the back, along with the other strange and antiquated blades and weapons of nether-regions unknown. The psion also noted the lack of many ranged combat implements in this particular establishment.
    God is not on the side of the big battalions, but of the best rogues! - Mage, Warforged Warmage, Battle of Brindol

EXP: 5,976, Level: 3
    Level completed: 25%, EXP required for next level: 3,024
    Level completed: 25%,
    EXP required for next level: 3,024
    GP

Name
    Lorenor
    Race
    The Unsent
    Hair Color
    Bald
    Eye Color
    Blue (Deeply inset eye-sockets, no eyeballs, only a glowing energy)
    Build
    5.0'/200lbs
    Job
    Paladin of Ixian Knights

View Profile
    Several people were browsing the shop when Bottlebrush entered. There was a decent crowd of around eight people gathered in the shop. Some were being waited on, whilst others were simply browsing. Many antiquities were visible along racks, shelves, and other display mechanisms. Some people gathered behind a counter to wait on their clients. There were middle-aged common-folk inspecting the employees of the shoppe. Outside of the shoppe, there was an old rickety sign that read: "Coated Arms." On the sign was a symbol of a sword and shield. The shield was emblazoned with a hastily painted symbol of the Corone Armed Forces. Meaning this area was occupied by C.A.F. The Corone Armed Forces' guards patrolled the Bazaar streets to ensure peace and tranquility amongst the population. It was a sunny afternoon outside, and there were many bazaar merchants peddling the wares to the various tourists wandering the streets of Radasanth by day. One of the employees noticed Bottlebrush. The employee wore a uniform that seemed to be the standard for all of the employees of the shop.

It was a linen-material that covered his body. He had a hat upon his head that was also brown in hue. The material seemed to have a rough, earth-tone to it. He wore a vest, a shirt underneath that, and a pair of overalls. The man had various tools in his apron and looked to be in his later thirties. He was human and wore bifocals made with glass imported from Fallien. The man had an upright spine, and he stood with an arrogant posture. He spoke with a haughty tone in his voice. "My my. Today there sure is a lot of riff-raff coming in." The man began. "Are you browsing or do you actually have some business with us today? Remember mi'boy, time is money. Time is money. Do be quick about your business. We don't appreciate those who lag around here. There's always a gold piece to be made now. Mmmn. Yes. So what will it be there stranger?" He spoke with a pompous, self important manner. He appeared to be quite the arrogant jerk, but he was a successful employee of the Coated Arms. He felt he had a right to behave in whatever odious a fashion he wished. If the person got ticked off and caused a scene, the arrogant man could always call those odious Corone Armed Forces fellows. He had a snide expression on his face, and looked down at Bottlebrush.

A most unagreeable fellow indeed.
    The Alpha and The Omega.
    The Beginning and The End.

GP

Name
    Race
    Shapechanger
    Hair Color
    Eye Color
    Green
    Build
    Job
    Innkeeper's Cat

Bottlebrush was taken aback by the older man's snide remarks. 'Riff Raff, I may be' He thought furiously, 'But you're lucky special things are what I need from you.' The young psion looked slowly over at the smith, slower than he might have had the smith not said anything about rushing.

When the young shapeshifter spoke, his words too were slow, and very deliberate. "My time is worth money to you, and I AM willing to pay well for it." The shorter twenty-year-old revealed a small bag of money from under his travelling cloak, the rough brown material smelling of stale beer and vomit. "I need some weapons, the best quality you can make. Six steel throwing knives, balanced and masterwork quality. Two short swords," Bottlebrush paused for a moment, concentrating on bringing forth a dagger from his hand. He raised his right hand, which held the crackling twin points of teal energy solidified. The blades, appeared to curve like claws towards an invisible middle point, the insides, where his hand was, flat and cornered, while the two outside edges looked to have a very wicked edge to it. "of this design."
    God is not on the side of the big battalions, but of the best rogues! - Mage, Warforged Warmage, Battle of Brindol

GP

Name
    Lorenor
    Race
    The Unsent
    Hair Color
    Bald
    Eye Color
    Build
    5.0'/200lbs
    Job
    Paladin of Ixian Knights

View Profile
    Looking carefully at Bottlebrush for a moment, the man smelled money. He nodded with a carefully placed movement and made an arrogant gesture. "Very well then let's get right to it." Smelling the money again, the man got right to work. "Right this way. Your order shall be ready soon." He moved to the area behind the counter, making sure that Bottlebrush got the hint that he wasn't allowed behind the counter.

He spoke to a gentleman that lurked behind the counter and the man nodded as well looking towards Bottlebrush's person. After another moment passed, the other man got up and moved to an area behind the main area of the shop. Presumably, that was where the blacksmiths work. The snide man returned to Bottelbrush, perhaps to torment him some more with a grin. "Now then lad. I can smell money. No funny business. Everything will cost you a good chunk of that gold. Around 386 Gold all together will be your final cost for everything. I consulted with the fellow behind me briefly and he stated that your gear will be ready for you later in the evening." Then he became dark and serious. "I hope that you will not use this equipment to kill anybody I know." The man said. "Let's see this gold of yours."

GP

Name
    Race
    Shapechanger
    Hair Color
    Eye Color
    Green
    Build
    Job
    Innkeeper's Cat

Bottlebrush counted out the money in front of the greedy man. "I'll be back this evening then to pick up my goods." The young changeling mentioned dismissively "Oh, and yes, the people you do know are safe. It's the ones you used to know that I'd worry about."

GP

Name
    Lorenor
    Race
    The Unsent
    Hair Color
    Bald
    Eye Color
    Build
    5.0'/200lbs
    Job
    Paladin of Ixian Knights

View Profile
    Raising an eyebrow, the arrogant man was about to comment on that last comment. However, seeing his money, he decided against. He reached underneath the counter and handed Bottlebrosh a small talisman in exchange for the gold. "This talisman acknowledges receipt of gold." The man said, and the strange object, a tiny disc-like object began to glow in a blue hue. It was made of some black material and was only a few inches in diameter shaped like a hexagon. "Be back at the allotted time later this evening." The man said with a strange sincerity in his voice. He was after all, a businessman at heart. He was a greedy man yes, but he was a Corone professional.

"Your equipment will be ready for you when you return. On my merchant's honor." The man said casually. Then, he smiled. An odd sort of expression for his face. After that, he went to go be rude to other clients. Man. He loved this job.

GP

Name
    Race
    Shapechanger
    Hair Color
    Eye Color
    Green
    Build
    Job
    Innkeeper's Cat

Bottlebrush came back at the appointed time, and was greeted by the same man. Handing back over the amulet, he waited to recieve the equipment he had just paidfor, wanting to test out the balance of the knives. The short swords, while looking like his energy dagger counterparts, meant that he would need to do some serious training, especially since he was unused to the solidity of the physical weapons.

GP

Name
    Lorenor
    Race
    The Unsent
    Hair Color
    Bald
    Eye Color
    Build
    5.0'/200lbs
    Job
    Paladin of Ixian Knights

View Profile
    And just as promised, the blacksmiths worked diligently in order to finish the newly placed order. Once the chosen time had arrived, the order was indeed ready. The arrogant man took back the talisman from Bottlebrush, and looked upon the lad with a much different sort of expression. It was a sort of mixed respect that was on his face now. The man motioned for the blacksmith who came immediately and handed him a bundled package. "Your equipment is here. Please take good care of it. The Scabbards for your blades are included." The man said casually. "Please come back here for your business in the future. I foresee you becoming an excellent client." And with that, the man went back to his work to take care of other clientele.

Note: You can now use your newly purchased equipment at will. Please link your signature to this thread at some point. Thank you very much.

This thread is now DONE!

Iwishlifehadcheatcodes
    EXP: 23,421, Level: 6
    Level completed: 49%, EXP required for next level: 3,579
    Level completed: 49%,
    EXP required for next level: 3,579
    GP

Name
    Einar Fenrisson
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color