Eye Color
    Black-Brown
    Build
    178cm / 70kg
    Job
    Shusai, Kensai, Monjutsushi

View Profile

If I may...

I would like to claim the following FQ rewards for Yuka (Wings of Endymion) and Ingwe (Flames of Hyperion).

For both, as per their Exemplary Contributor status, I would like the following upgrade to their respective Pendant Chains:

Pendant Chain: A golden locket that Ingwe wears on a light chain around his neck. The locket itself is in the shape of a pair of outstretched wings enveloping a sword, while a small fiery red stone is set in the middle. It is one of only two like it in the entire world; a portrait of the owner of the other locket - one Yuka Kanamai - is held within. The locket and its counterpart are linked by the faint essence of a magical connection that allows one owner to sense the general mood of the other, and to communicate via emotion if the other is open to it - this most notably manifests itself in an occasional ability to share dreams, but has been proved to allow one owner to send raw innate power to the other. Of all the items that the somewhat possessive Ingwe owns, this is the one that he is most likely to fight to the death to protect.

Pendant Chain: A silver locket that Yuka wears on a light chain around her neck. The locket itself is in the shape of a pair of outstretched wings enveloping a sceptre, while a small soothing blue stone is set in the middle. It is one of only two like it in the entire world; the other is currently owned by Ingwe Helyanwe. The locket and its counterpart are linked by the faint essence of a magical connection that allows one owner to sense the general mood of the other, and to communicate via emotion if the other is open to it - this most notably manifests itself in an occasional ability to share dreams, but has been proved to allow one owner to send raw innate power to the other. This is an item of some small sentimental value to Yuka.

Finally, with Ingwe's MVP status, I would like to ask for the following. Given the nature of the request, I would be more than prepared to pay as much as necessary in gold as to receive this item. I will also be questing for Ingwe's right to use this sometime in the near future:

Regalia Valora: An ancient Raiaeran relic, acquired by Ingwe upon the liberation of Nenaebreth due to the machinations of Ecthelion, High Archmage of Tor Elythis, and the elflords Arminas, Turgon, and Elrohir. The Regalia Valora consists of three separate artefacts: the Sceptre of Valour (Kaane'wandil), the Shield of Conviction (Tinechor en'Voronwe), and the Dawn Armour (Anoronatost).

The Sceptre of Valour is a masterwork adamantine staff approximately seven feet long and topped with an ornately crafted bird-of-prey, enchanted to enhance the wielder's arcane abilities and to aid in their spellcasting (effectively doubling the power of the spell and halving the strain on the caster). Originally created to be brought out and used only in times of great need, the sceptre enables with sufficient preparation the casting of spells of truly epic nature. Although not a weapon in its own right, it can be disengaged into two halves, the bottom half of which incorporates a concealed adamantine blade of ancient Raiaeran design: slender and hiltless, the very touch of which causes great pain to those of an evil alignment.

The Shield of Conviction is a masterwork titanium heater shield lined with trakym, embossed with the same golden bird-of-prey that decorates the sceptre, and able to channel its wielder's magics to further resist enemy attack. Equally resistant to magical and mundane assault, the shield has nary a scratch to mar the gleam of its surface... testament to its sheer resilience.

Finally, the Dawn Armour is a set of masterwork mythril armour (cuirass, greaves, boots, vambraces, and helm), light as a feather despite its great resilience and non-inhibiting of any spellcasting that its wearer may wish to perform; bright gold and stylised to resemble a phoenix, it stands out as a beacon of hope and justice even on the darkest of battlefields. The Dawn Armour also includes a plain white undercoat of vlince to be worn underneath the mythril plate, and a similarly pure white vlince cloak embroidered with orange flames at its base.

The Regalia Valora is an extremely valuable cultural relic, and as such is too precious to be risked in battle in all but the direst of needs. Ingwe will not make use of this item unless against a foe of evil alignment of substantially greater ability than he.
    Last edited by Flames of Hyperion; 10-02-09 at 08:03 PM.
    -Level 10-

You made me laugh, you make me smile
    For you I will always go the extra mile
    I hope that the day will come when I can banish this pain
    I just hope that one day I will see you again

Iwishlifehadcheatcodes
    EXP: 23,421, Level: 6
    Level completed: 49%, EXP required for next level: 3,579
    Level completed: 49%,
    EXP required for next level: 3,579
    GP

Name
    Einar Fenrisson
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Brown, buzz cut mohawk
    Eye Color
    hazel
    Build
    6'2" / 315
    Job
    Outcast Noble

View Profile
    The Exemplary Contributor rewards are approved.

The MVP rewards are a bit different though...

The first one, the adamantine staff, I'll allow on the basis that it must be approved for use against another PC, as well as if you want to use it in a thread with another PC that's obviously not your own PC... duh. Lol. However, if I approve that, I'll have to ask that you drop another item, as the enchantment for that on top of it being adamantium is QUITE impressive.

You have 12025 gold to be rewarded from the FQ rewards alone, and I'd have to make at least 8-10k of that go to the enchantment. The other 2-4k that's left would barely cover the shield, which would be base about 3000 gold, and with the enchantment on it would probably jump another 2.5k. If you're talking about how powerful of a magical resistance I think you are.

Also, the suit of armor would be ::
    Helm :: 850 gp
    Cuirass :: 2100 gp
    Greaves :: 350 gp
    Boots :: 350 gp
    Vambraces :: 700 gp

Total :: 4350 gp (without any enchantments, not including as well the vlince undershit or the added decorations to it)

So... I'm not sure what you want to do. You can have the adamantium staff, and forfeit all your gold from the FQ to get the enchantment for it, as well as the other two rewards that you'd like. Or we can work on modifying things to make it work out at least a little more.

Be the Hero you can be.
    EXP: 90,981, Level: 13
    Level completed: 8%, EXP required for next level: 13,019
    Level completed: 8%,
    EXP required for next level: 13,019
    GP

Name
    Nanashi (Ingwe Helyanwe)
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Black-Brown
    Eye Color
    Black-Brown
    Build
    178cm / 70kg
    Job
    Shusai, Kensai, Monjutsushi

View Profile
    I completely understand your hesitation... the Regalia Valora was (and still is) conceived only to give Ingwe a bit of a punch against the Big Baddies that I'm going to have him go up against in his quests. None of the items listed will ever be used against other PCs (unless they're Xem'zund-class Evil characters going out of their way to kill Ingwe or one of his allies) and in nothing shorter than an MQ or an arc finale / climactic quest. He won't, for example, actually sleep in it cuddling his staff or anything ^^;

My problem is that, on top of the FQ rewards, I've barely spent any gold whatsoever since I created Ingwe, and he's got very little incentive for me to actually do so. I don't mind throwing in the 8.7k I have now on top of my projected bonus in order to keep as much of the Regalia intact as possible.

So...

Adamantium staff (MVP reward) + enchantment (8k).
    Trakym-lined titanium shield (3k) + enchantment (2.5k).
    Mythril armour (4.35k) + vlince undershirt and cloak (1k, working off the price for WiTW's vlince coat) + shiny gold paint (1k?).

Would forfeiting my FQ gold and throwing in another 8k cover it all?

... I've also got a ten-post solo explaining how Ingwe actually comes across it all written up on paper, but no time to actually type it... ><
    -Level 10-

You made me laugh, you make me smile
    For you I will always go the extra mile
    I hope that the day will come when I can banish this pain
    I just hope that one day I will see you again

Iwishlifehadcheatcodes
    EXP: 23,421, Level: 6
    Level completed: 49%, EXP required for next level: 3,579
    Level completed: 49%,
    EXP required for next level: 3,579
    GP

Name
    Einar Fenrisson
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Brown, buzz cut mohawk
    Eye Color
    hazel
    Build
    6'2" / 315
    Job
    Outcast Noble

View Profile
    Alright, here's how it's going to work. After the removal of all the gold for the little things here and there, you'd be left with 916 gold. Now, these are going to be rewarded conditionally, and that is that you can only use them on NPC's of the nature that you specified. If you would like to use them on a PC, you will ONLY be allowed to do so if you get permissions first.

I do not mind if you use them in any means that benefits the storyline and overall arch of the Raiaera region, but I'd like to have things cleared through me if they are going to be used as a mod writer's advantage to move a storyline... That's the only other thing. It's not that I don't trust you, it's that I don't want just one person making a huge difference and potentially leaving out other people that could write out a little more and gain from it just as much. Also, it's not a dislike of you, despite how that might have sounded.

These spoils for the FQ are approved on those conditions.

I'll reduce your gold as well.