Eye Color
    Green
    Build
    179 cm/76 kg
    Job
    Mercenary Soldier

Recruiting 1: Fickle Fate

(CLOSED)

This is the Recruitment thread for 'Fickle Fate'. I don't really wish to make this into a solo quest so I request a partner to play this through with me since I simply hate making solo quests. I hope to finish this quest as soon as possible making at least 5 posts a week, preferably having my partner active daily. Since my school holidays have just started I will spend around 70% of my day on the computer, since I love my computer and all.

Hope somebody will join my on this quest, I wish for the best whoever joins. Have no worries about my activity, I have been online ever since I joined the forum, logging on daily and usually posting in all my threads in 24 hours. I hope we can get along.

Out of Character:
    Synopsis: After slaying the ledgerkeeper of a baron over a game of cards, a man by the name of Jon Hanig has unwittingly made off with an important piece of League intelligence. The intel contains the names and locations of supply houses and impromptu garrisons in Knife's Edge that could be used during the battle at Knife's Edge. If the intel were to fall into the hands of the Church, there is no supply house in Knife's Edge that could be considered secure or safe for the League to occupy while in the capital city. It is up to you and your party to find Hanig first before the Church does or Hanig realizes what it is he has in his hands.

http://althanas.com/world/showthread.php?t=19817
    Last edited by oblueknighto; 10-04-09 at 11:00 PM.