Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Raw Umber Brown
    Eye Color
    Hazel
    Build
    5'3" / 115 lbs

Well, if you kept reading you'd have seen that it was part one of a continuing story, and that it was finished in a day.

Part two is One Error Begets Another and I am seeking assistance with it because there's frankly no way I will survive it alone. I am not attempting to finish it in a day, but I would like it to move along quickly. Anyone who would like to participate, just take a quick look at No Knowledge of Wisdom and tell me how you can help raid this monastery. I know that it's a little difficult to insert yourself into the story at this point, but be creative.

If I don't get any responses from people with ideas, I guess I'll have to figure a way to save the kids myself after a few days.
    We talkin bout practice
    Not a game, not a game, not a game
    We talkin bout practice

GP

Name
    Za'kephazhala Vladimirovich Khruschev
    Race
    Undead Skeletal Construct - Vampire Direling
    Hair Color
    White
    Eye Color
    Red
    Build
    220 cm | 20kg
    Job
    Trigger-Happy Pathological Bloodthirsty Homicidal Maniac

View Profile
    Arghh, I don't want to read 6000 words that is mainly dialogue. Too troublesome. A summary, if possible?

You don't have to explain what happened in the first one, just say like what is 'required' of the second.

EXP: 46,568, Level: 9
    Level completed: 26%, EXP required for next level: 7,432
    Level completed: 26%,
    EXP required for next level: 7,432
    GP

Name
    Visla Layne Eraclaire
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Raw Umber Brown
    Eye Color
    Hazel
    Build
    5'3" / 115 lbs

Thank you for your consideration. If you can't be bothered to read a short thread and you have a disdain for dialogue, you're out. I can understand a reluctance to read, but the way you phrased it just screamed out to me, "This person is incompatible with my RP style." Best of luck.

For others, a summary of No Knowledge of Wisdom:

Spoiler:
    Visla and Aelva set out to yet another noble to pitch the idea of going out to slay church members and empower the Godshard, an artifact that can weaken divine magic. After failing at several great halls, the pair comes upon the land whose Lord is allegedly out on campaign. They ask for shelter and are attacked by guards at the gate, who reveal they work for the Church. Inside, the manor has been converted into a hospital for wounded clergy. Aelva and Visla, with some reluctance, clear the building of Church members and find a noblewoman entranced in a bedroom upstairs. Before they can investigate further, a holy swordsman arrives who appears to be in command. Battle is joined and the leader banishes Aelva with a flash of light, but gives Visla an opening to bash his skull in.

With the man lying dead, the noblewoman awakes and explains that she and her children were held captive by the church in order to force her husband's armies to lose battle after battle. If he won, one of them would be injured. If he tried to return, all of them would be killed. The woman feeds Visla a healing potion slowly as she goes through the lengthy and painful ritual of resurrecting Aelva.

The ritual is completed just as newly arrived Church forces are bashing in the door to the bedroom. Aelva, Visla, and the noblewoman escape into the night sky on Aelva's wings. They drop the woman off at a nearby fief and receive directions to the monastery where the children are being held.

This thread is about that follow-up mission.

Anyone else?
    Last edited by Visla Eraclaire; 10-05-09 at 05:49 AM.
    We talkin bout practice
    Not a game, not a game, not a game
    We talkin bout practice

GP

Name
    Za'kephazhala Vladimirovich Khruschev
    Race
    Undead Skeletal Construct - Vampire Direling
    Hair Color
    White
    Eye Color
    Red
    Build
    220 cm | 20kg
    Job
    Trigger-Happy Pathological Bloodthirsty Homicidal Maniac

View Profile
    Ahh, it seems I was rejected. Thanks for your time.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12