This morning was the end of the chapter for the FQ. I'll be judging the remaining threads that were submitted before the deadline and they will be alotted the appropriate awards for their hardwork.

If you were not one of the few to have finished the quest before the deadline, you have a couple options for your quests here. The first one is to let it sit and it'll be archived for you to pick it up and bring it to another region at your leisure. The second option is to ask for an extension to your thread and if approved, you'll have about a week or two week's time to finish your thread and submit it before it's closed and archived again. The last option is to have your thread judged as is and accept whatever faults or inconsistencies you might have for an uncompleted thread.

If you're interested in an extension for your thread, contact me through AIM (Sirusv2ptO) or send me a PM asking for one. I'll look over your thread and let you know. Remember that all threads finished past the deadline aren't eligible for rewards save the drawing for Legendary Items after the At the Edge event is over.

As of now, the At the Edge event will begin in one week, January 11th. The event will last for two weeks for those who registered to participate for either side after which the thread will be closed and an epilogue will be posted. After that rewards and recognition for everyone involved for the FQ so far will be distributed and Salvar's portion of the chapter and the FQ will be over. If you'd still like to join in on the fun for At the Edge, you still have time to register! Contact me before next tuesday, and I'll add you to the list.

If you have any questions, contact me.