More pepper than salt.
    Eye Color
    Grey or Blue
    Build
    6'1, 185 lbs
    Job
    Defiler.

View Profile
    Things always seem to be out of control until you get a taste of true chaos.

Were Storm asked merely a few moments earlier if things had gotten out of hand, he would assuredly have had no choice but to agree. It was logical – people were yelling and cheering, wild clapping in the once merely politely jovial bar, and the generally steel-stomached Veritas felt queasy at the taste of a brew that was certainly not intended for human lips.

At this point, the shit hit the proverbial fan. The never predictable Zephyriah had rambled in as if on cue, knocking over several and rushing around with all the grace of a bull in a china shop. Several patrons hooted and hollered, defiant yells against the demonic imbecile who acted of his own accord with a power that could only be described as “retard strength”. Adding insult to injury, Damon spewed forth his own drink in a thick broth that looked as though it contained part of his lung. This was the straw that broke the camel’s back.

Urgh…. aww, f*ck, what is that?! Did he warm up with Haidian noodles before coming out tonight?

From here, Storm mixed to the counter-top soup his own brand of stomach butter. The stuff burned his throat even more vilely on the way up, the dwarven death drink enticing more and more of the stuff. It was terrible, and elicited a combination of disturbed groans and hysterical laughter. There were no doubt several other patrons that rushed the bathroom, seeking their own esophagal relief from what they had just lay witness to.

Ugh, oh God…

Veritas was in poor spirits to say the least as he popped up, but wiped his mouth with his very best poker-face on. To admit self-disgust was to admit defeat, and he had held his own chum at bay for long enough to consider himself the technical victor. Additionally, it was how one rallied, not how one fell, that determined the merit of a true-blue alcoholic. To puke is human, to recover divine.

“Shom-wom get that hem’roid-fashed dickhead one of these drinks! That’ll shettl down even the boldisht of braggartsh!”

Ooof. That sounded dumb. Should have quit at hemorrhoid face.

He pushed a patron away from the bar as he wrapped an arm around young Kaosi. The boy had fought his own stomach bile bravely, and Storm was feeling altogether philanthropic with compliments. They made sense at the time, but one may have had to be there to understand.

“Asha boy, you’re ok in my book… Ready forsh another one?”

His voice slurred, face reddened, and breath somewhere between embarrassing and abominable, Storm wondered why more of Althanas’ tournaments weren’t settled at the barstool and not the battle field. After all, damned near every quest seemed to spout from the tavern, didn’t they?

EXP: 42,750, Level: 8
    Level completed: 87%, EXP required for next level: 1,250
    Level completed: 87%,
    EXP required for next level: 1,250
    GP

Name
    Zephyriah Ablione
    Race
    Hybrid?
    Hair Color
    Dull White w/black tips
    Eye Color
    Lavender
    Build
    6'2" - 225 lbs.
    Job
    Vagabond

It didn’t take long for word to spread about what was occurring over at the “Lazy Man’s Pub”. Those that’d managed to escape the now blood stained establishment raced in a desperate attempt to seek out the authorities. The madness witnessed by these fleeing individuals struck terror into nearby onlookers as they’d never seen such a high concentration of people running away in the same direction; one could’ve likened it to sheep fleeing when a ravenous wolf entered their midst. And like shepherds possessed by a spirit of heroism to save their flock, the authorities that were notified of the situation raced to the tavern to stop the crazed man. However, amidst all of this confusion, word of the incident got back to Raizo who gleefully responded to the news, despite his initial reaction to team Sore From Sodomy losing the match to go to the finals.

“Well, I suppose the thrill of watching Zephyriah is still evident, even if money cannot directly be made off of him.” Raizo thought, now walking the streets of Lyridia calmly with Lubright. They were making their way to the tavern in which the escapees had said the “insane dark elf” was in. Figuring a personal visit would lead Zephyriah to become more destructive, they sought not to pass up this opportunity. In addition to this though, Raizo was still extremely bitter and opted that Lornius would be the victim of his indignation through his crimson skinned pawn.

*--* / / / *--*

Blood. I wanted more blood. The more my blade hacked through flesh and bone, the more my appetite for that addictive, luring liquid increased. The desire to observe this entire tavern, as well as Lornius painted red was a goal of mine, since only then would it quench my thirst for vengeance. Mother died much too early. She didn’t deserve it! Her only wish to have her two sons with her, but being that both Xirei and I are rotten in character, her wish was something that most likely would not come true. However, that didn’t mean that I would not have tried! People could change. I could change. Yet as of now, I saw no point in trying to better myself since the only woman that ever loved me was dead. No, the rest of the world would only receive punishment from my wrathful blade.

These eyes of mine scanned the perimeter for prey. Vision became hazy and doubled with the putrid stench of the crimson fluid bombarding my nose. However, my lavender eyes had locked onto two fools rapidly downing alcoholic beverage after alcoholic beverage. They were in their own little world, oblivious to everything else around them that was going on. “That is a mistake they will wish they’d never made,” Clutching my blade, I spun around and leaped onto a square table, stained by the blood of a portly victim of mine. There was a set of six tables that formed linearly towards one of the targets. He was a young looking boy. “You will not live to reach full adulthood!!” I screamed, dashing across the row of tables and jumping into the air, soaring towards my victim to slice him in half. Hopefully, by his death he would only add to the great number of people it would take to satisfy my rage.
    Last edited by Zephyriah; 08-09-06 at 06:29 AM.
    "When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic." -- Dresden James
    "Men think in herds, go mad in herds, but recover their senses one by one." -- Charles Mackay
    "A paranoid-schizophrenic is a guy who just found out what’s going on." -- William S. Burroughs

The Demon Knight
    EXP: 40,922, Level: 7
    Level completed: 66%, EXP required for next level: 3,078
    Level completed: 66%,
    EXP required for next level: 3,078
    GP

Name
    Zieg dil' Tulfried
    Race
    Haidian
    Hair Color
    Crimson
    Eye Color
    Blood Red
    Build
    6'4" / 290 lbs
    Job
    High General of the Haidian Army in Haidia

[b]Blank[b]

Ashiakin

Total - 0

INDK

Introduction - 6
    Setting - 5
    Character - 4
    Dialogue - 6
    Rising Action - 5
    Climax - 4
    Strategy - 4
    Writing Style - 6
    Conclusion – 0
    Wild Card - 5

Total – 45 / 100

Average Total – 22.5 / 100

Sore from Sodomy

Storm Veritas

Introduction - 6
    Setting - 5
    Character - 5
    Dialogue - 6
    Rising Action - 4
    Climax - 4
    Strategy - 4
    Writing Style - 6
    Conclusion – 0
    Wild Card - 5

Total – 45 / 100

Zephyriah

Introduction - 4
    Setting - 1
    Character - 2
    Dialogue - 1
    Rising Action - 2
    Climax - 3
    Strategy - 1
    Writing Style -5
    Conclusion - 0
    Wild Card - 0

Total – 19 / 100

Average Total – 32 / 100

Winner – Sore from Sodomy

Rewards will be added later.
    ~7~

"The one who does not have the courage to look at the truth is called a coward. A coward is afraid..."

Administrator
    EXP: 81,363, Level: 12
    Level completed: 34%, EXP required for next level: 8,637
    Level completed: 34%,
    EXP required for next level: 8,637
    GP

Name
    Max Dirks
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Black
    Eye Color
    Green
    Job
    Illicit Entrepreneur

View Profile
    Storm Veritas gained 3175 EXP [2550 EXP (battle) 625 EXP (tournament)]
    Zephyriah gained 3175 EXP [2550 EXP (battle) 625 EXP (tournament)]
    IDNK gained 900 EXP (battle)
    Ashiakin gained 0 EXP (did not participate)
    Althanas Operations Administrator

Dirks GP amount: 2949

Administrator
    EXP: 81,363, Level: 12
    Level completed: 34%, EXP required for next level: 8,637
    Level completed: 34%,
    EXP required for next level: 8,637
    GP

Name
    Max Dirks
    Race
    Human