Alister Cain
    Race
    Mortal (Human)
    Eye Color
    Emerald
    Build
    6' // 160 lbs.

So just another idea!

I was browsing through the forums, scoping the scene out, and I came across an old post that was about a continents Newspaper and also a newspaper called the Althanian, or something. I was thinking that idea sounded great... Maybe it would help activity if a mod (I know you guys are busy as hell without the addition of other crap) or someone was placed in charge of issuing a short thread every week containing current events. Also maybe bounties, small jobs, anything that could be turned into a quest. Just an idea, but I'm sure it can be sculpted and made better!

EXP: 18,611, Level: 4
    Level completed: 77%, EXP required for next level: 1,389
    Level completed: 77%,
    EXP required for next level: 1,389
    GP

Name
    Amaril Torrun
    Race
    Half-dragon
    Hair Color
    Long black
    Eye Color
    unnatural blues
    Build
    6'7" / 286 lbs.
    Job
    Dead

Just to give you a heads up, most of the regions have bounties, jobs, quests, etc... in place in a sticky thread within each particular region. The newspaper was fun to read when we had it.

GP

Name
    Amaril Torrun
    Race
    Half-dragon
    Hair Color
    Long black
    Eye Color
    unnatural blues
    Build
    6'7" / 286 lbs.
    Job
    Dead

Scara Brae

Corone

Hm..., my copy/ past isn't working all of a sudden, but here's two examples of what to look for.

Iwishlifehadcheatcodes
    EXP: 23,421, Level: 6
    Level completed: 49%, EXP required for next level: 3,579
    Level completed: 49%,
    EXP required for next level: 3,579
    GP

Name
    Einar Fenrisson
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Brown, buzz cut mohawk
    Eye Color
    hazel
    Build
    6'2" / 315
    Job
    Outcast Noble

View Profile
    At the moment we're working on revamping all the regions. If you've noticed, there are quite a few additions to the forums, as well as plenty of old sub-forums that have been removed and are going to be condensed into the general forums they belonged to. We're going to have the Almanacs for each region the same, easier to browse through, and simplified for everyone.

After that, there are ideas in the works to create something similar to the newspaper. However, it will be more like monthly (or so) updates for the regions that are affected by the community (not just the regional writer) and after a little bit they'll most likely be added to canon. Of course, this is being worked out at the moment and we'll be putting out the info for the regions and finalizing all of that before we work on anything else. Need foundations, firm ones, long before you can build on anything.

GP

Name
    Esmerelda
    Race
    Warmech
    Hair Color
    any
    Eye Color
    any
    Build
    depends on the substance most recently assimilated
    Job
    Warmech

I could see it happening, taking a selection of recently started and recently completed threads, writing up a news report style snippet about it, giving a few interesting prompts as though various citizens were advertising for help, some fun extras such as a horoscopes section, and even an advertising section, with advertisements from both The Bazaar, and a few lucky players looking for a battle, a quest, or just putting out a personals ad or announcement of some sort, all IC of course.

That would be a total blast to put together and oversee.
    Also known as: Xos, Valanthe, Aiko, Destrudo, Irene, Rahegalhoff, Ailnea and Nightstalker.

GP

Name
    Alister Cain
    Race
    Mortal (Human)
    Eye Color
    Emerald
    Build
    6' // 160 lbs.

Esm: Yeah that's the idea I was going for!

Task: I get what your saying and we still got to get crackin' (Lugh and Alister) on that quest. I'll let you know when I finish one of the three threads I have going and we can get underway, if you're still down of course!

Amaril: Yeah I know about the current bounties (if you would even dare to call them current :/). Thank you though, your help is appriciated!

GP

Name
    Amaril Torrun
    Race
    Half-dragon
    Hair Color
    Long black
    Eye Color
    unnatural blues
    Build
    6'7" / 286 lbs.
    Job
    Dead

Well, I'd still consider Corone's and Fallien's board current simply because the region hasn't moved on from that point yet. With the long as hell FQ just ending for Raieria and Salvar, one would expect a little downtime in that area as people settle the regions down. If you want something newer than new, check out the good stuff Duffy's been working on for Scara Brae. There's some really interesting stuff afoot there that I'm trying to figure out how to get involved with ICly.

GP

Name
    Alister Cain
    Race
    Mortal (Human)
    Eye Color
    Emerald
    Build
    6' // 160 lbs.

That Duffy is up to some serious re-vamping. I just threw myself into the "Sky is Falling" right now, pretty righteous. His ideas are pretty awesome though, I'm just trying to find out which faction I want to hop in.

GP

Name
    Darion "The Redblade" Ragnar
    Race
    Paragon [Human]
    Hair Color
    Reddish-Brown
    Eye Color
    Peridot Green
    Build
    6'4" / 266 lbs.
    Job
    Blacksmith / Mercenary

Alister, man - another thread already? Do you plan on posting in Goblin Heads again?
    My friends, my family. I ask of you one final time to gather before me. Tonight we shall leave this Earth as legends - our only way to never die. This will be our requiem.

~

Now the thorn littered road is my only way out.
    So I push on, iron willed, demonized.
    Tongue forged in fire.
    Hate in my eyes.
    Inhale aggression, exhale doom.

GP

Name
    Alister Cain
    Race
    Mortal (Human)
    Eye Color
    Emerald
    Build
    6' // 160 lbs.

The MQ came first as a matter of fact... Just because the time frame alotted and potential spoils... So yes another thread, but I do plan to post tonight in our thread. Simmer down, simmer down.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast