None
    Eye Color
    White
    Build
    8'7" 300lb
    Job
    Adventurer / Historian

View Profile
    Your character finds them self on earth and meets you, what happens?

Your character looses everyone close to them, what happened and what will they do next? (Leaders of a large group lose all their men)

Your character finds a rare item, what is it and what will they do with it?

You get transported to Althanas and meet your character, what happens?

Your familiar is in charge, what happens?

Your character and their familiar switches bodies for three days, what happens?

Your character and team get transported to a city on earth, which one, what is their reaction, and what do they do?

Your character is transported to the future and his friends and himself are famous, why?

Your character has an opposite twin (Good <-> Bad), What happens when they meet?

Everyone's familiars are mixed up, who's familiar do you get and what do you guys do? (Each familiar can only be used once.)

Your character has to go to a United States style school with all your other familiars, what goes down?

Your character enters your favorite Television Show, what show and what happens?

Your character find themselves in an embarrassing situation, what is it and how do they get through it?

Your character has an itch that they can't scratch, how do they take care of it?

Your character finds out that their worst enemy was actually trying to protect them, what do they do?

Your character gets into a chase with a notorious robber, choose the city and chase him through all its streets to catch him.
    Thought
    "Telepathic Communication"
    "Yelling"
    Emphasis
    "Talking"

Theme Song
    "Year of the Reef"

God of Bards
    EXP: 99,783, Level: 13
    Level completed: 70%, EXP required for next level: 4,217
    Level completed: 70%,
    EXP required for next level: 4,217
    GP

Name
    Duffy
    Race
    Thayne
    Hair Color
    Red
    Eye Color
    Green
    Build
    5'8"/160lbs
    Job
    Bladesinger

View Profile
    Your character has become ensconsed in a fit of drinking, negligence, and paranoia...all because of unrequiated love. How do they cope?

Sexy Immortal
    EXP: 149,516, Level: 16
    Level completed: 86%, EXP required for next level: 2,484
    Level completed: 86%,
    EXP required for next level: 2,484
    GP

Name
    Jensen Ambrose
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Black Red Tips
    Eye Color
    Brown
    Build
    5'11, 154
    Job
    Senior Knight of the Apocalypse

Just fyi...character meets creator has been done before...
    I could laugh...
    ...Till I die!

Avatar Edited to Look AMAZING by Sagequeen

GP

Name
    Periwinkle Hiddenheart
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Fiery Red
    Eye Color
    Emerald
    Build
    Tall and slender
    Job
    Adventurer

View Profile
    * Your character is at the bottom of a pit with just his/her items and a timebomb set for one minute. How do you get out?

* Your character's recurring nightmare becomes true.

* Some magic backfires and you are transformed into an animal. Which one, and what do you do now?

* A very strange series of events follows your character wherever he/she goes, but it the end it turnes out to be a prank or a deception by someone you would never have suspected.
    ~ Everything we do is a choice! ~
    -Robin of Locksley

Theme song/music video (not mine): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGhV4gWWjC0

Il'Jhain Runner
    EXP: 20,399, Level: 6
    Level completed: 6%, EXP required for next level: 6,601
    Level completed: 6%,
    EXP required for next level: 6,601
    GP

Name
    Mordelain Saythrou
    Race
    Tama
    Hair Color
    Red
    Eye Color
    Green
    Build
    5'12"/155llbs
    Job
    il'Jhain

View Profile

Before the seas boiled there was Petra, the City of Eternity. Through its igam ogam heights and organic broad walks the wisest sages of the traverse discussed the many facets of reality. Along its narrow corridors a gentle wind carried the scent of blossoms. It was there, before the Cataclysm that I learnt all that I know and heard all that I have heard worth hearing. I walk its lonely streets in quiet contemplation when the sun is set, wavering in the brink of madness for the lament of days gone by.

Before the skies the formed there was Ixias, the Raging Furnace. In that strange place, all the fires of all the worlds’ burn fiercely. Gravity and time bend in chaotic melee in vortexes so vast they would sweep away the very fabric of Althanas in a single heartbeat. The once vibrant cities of industry that nestled themselves in cages of magic still linger in the firestorm, but only a few daring refuges dwell in the warm and rusted catacombs. They wait fetidly for salvation from the endless, scouring flares that lapse against their citadels of sorrow.

Before the animals spawned there was Breen, the People’s Republic. Its labyrinthine markets and endless roiling streets were a pinnacle of island life, forged on the common principle of kinship, togetherness and determination. Ruled by a queen of noble stature and untouched by war for millennia, when the Cataclysm raged, civil war did more harm than the fire and magical cracks ever could. Now its streets are quiet, silent, and empty, except for when I walk them in search of a memory to kindle my faith in humanity.

Before the birds sung there was Quant, the Mystic’s Market. From all the corners of the Kalithrism people gathered. Whatever you desired it could be found in the dense sprawl of shops, junk yards and canal boat traders. Every desire, every principle, every momentary weakness in the hearts of the many world’s peoples fluttered up and down the wooden jetties and in and out of the okiyas and bars without prejudice. Of all the worlds this was the place people came to lose themselves. Many could never leave such a paradise, and after the Cataclysm they were stricken with greed and tore one another apart. Its stands and stalls are stained with ancient blood and its rivers run red. Rumour is amok that all the artefacts still remain, if one is of sound enough mind to walk amongst the spirits of the dead…

Before the stones cooled and the mountains rose there was Hudde, the Nomad’s Realm. The rolling sands and the tombs buried in time were a place you could find yourself. Those exiled there discovered a new freedom asides their confinement. My ancestor’s spoke of this place with equal pleasure and pain, for the trials of the world walker ultimately end in a temple grave, a name engraved into the sandstone beneath the eternal limelight of a sickly, dying moon. If escape is what one requires, it is here that you shall find it.

Before the trees grew there was Bulganin, the Heart World. The surface of the Heart World is an eternal forest, a twisting swamp miasma home to trees so tall that vast cities dwell in them. Entire tribes live out their lives oblivious to the other cultures living a macrocosm away. When the cataclysm came many fled here, for the abundance of food was perceived as a blessing. To the soul of Bulganin the invaders had to be cleansed and the trees rose in defence and the tribes. Though primitive in many respects, they retreated to their cities and left the refugees to die beneath the rasp of blood vines and the crawling needle bushes. Only those who know where to walk can find safety into the open arms of Bulganin’s pantheon of elders, and only those who have learnt that trust can do so more than once.

Before the cities formed and you find iron, steel and bronze there was Zhuhai, the Capitalist Zenith. The world has but one continent at the heart of an endless sea, but it is covered by a mega city, walled and separate from the vast slums which surround it. When the cataclysm came the technology of Zhuhai allowed the city to survive and it became xenophobic and alienated from the remnants of the Kalithrism. The many hundreds of thousands that look up to its glass walls dream of the day when they can steal themselves or bribe their way into the sanctuary it offers, and into the stuffy, heartless bigotry it contains. I walk amongst those villages, and am brought to tears at the joy of seeing such survival and humbled love for one another in these dark times. What dark secrets remain in the city even I do not know, but perhaps one day, I shall find a path to walk into the heart of the bourgeoisie prison, and show them what horrors lie on the other side of that wall.

Before your world settled as it is today there were two sisters, Junkyo, the Menagerie of the Gods and Lela, the Dancing Moon. My home was a world made out of crystal and ice, a permafrost citadel sparkling and plentiful and happy. When the cataclysm came, the moon was the first to be destroyed and I heard the screams of my sisters for many decades after the energy tore it apart. When it struck my world, I had but a moment to look over my shoulder as I walked to safety, leaving the burning image of the temples and coliseums tumbling into ruin in my mind. We were the teachers and troubadours of the Kalithrism, but it was always our audiences’ right to have the last laugh at our expense. I cannot walk there, for nothing but dust remains, though I keep the world alive beneath every step, hoping to find answers one day.

Only after our world fell did yours become alive. For millennia daemons and elves fought, and no doubt for many centuries more man shall in his deity’s stead wage war. When I first fled from Junkyo it was to Althanas, the Cosmopolitan Battlefield that my fear of death and need of company sent me blind through the vortices to. Though I walk through the Kalithrism still, I have found a spark of familiarity here and though I scorn your ignorance of the worlds beyond your own, and fear for the implications of the cataclysm I can only wonder where my path shall wind and my journey lead if it is to these shores I fall in my darkest hour.
    Your character finds him or herself slipping through the Nexus, to spend an hour in one of the nine worlds of the Khalithrism. What do they see?

I'm asking you icely
    EXP: 29,108, Level: 7
    Level completed: 27%, EXP required for next level: 5,892
    Level completed: 27%,
    EXP required for next level: 5,892
    GP

Name
    "Ayleth" Ashla Icebreaker
    Race
    Human/ Elf Hybrid
    Hair Color
    Black
    Eye Color
    Blue in the left, dark brown in the right
    Build
    5'6" / 109
    Job
    Vigilante

View Profile
    More suggestions by BlueGhostofSeaside!!

~ Your best friend has been captured! Will you save them, or abandon them in their greatest time of need?
    ~ You have to baby sit your two-year-old nephew...
    ~ You finds a tray of cookies just sitting on a table. Do you eat them, or are they "too hot"?
    ~ You and another character swap roles. What happens now?
    ~ You try to sing a song.
    Last edited by Ashla; 10-13-12 at 05:47 PM.
    How I Shall End my Citadel Battles from Here on Out.

Those who are the most unlovable... are those who need loved the most.
    A misguided anti-hero who only wanted to make the world a better place - but did it wrong.

EXP: 107,947, Level: 14
    Level completed: 27%, EXP required for next level: 11,053
    Level completed: 27%,
    EXP required for next level: 11,053
    GP

Name
    Rayse Valentino
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Black
    Eye Color
    Black
    Build
    5'10 / Athletic
    Job
    Independent Contractor and Arms Dealer

Your character has lost all their powers and is now weak and feeble, and they are attacked by one of their common enemies. Now all that's left is their wits to get out of this situation.

EXP: 1,350, Level: 1
    Level completed: 68%, EXP required for next level: 650
    Level completed: 68%,
    EXP required for next level: 650
    GP

Name
    Malarik Sorenson
    Race
    Human

Your character is one of the few survivors of a zombie apocalypse stranded in the ruinous wastelands of Corone.
    Last edited by Penance; 09-29-12 at 02:45 PM.
    If you are what you say you are - a superstar - then have no fear. The crowd is here. The lights are off. And they want a show.

GP

Name
    Stellyris Devere
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    White
    Eye Color
    Ligth blue
    Build
    Short and thin
    Job
    Adventurer

Writ something on 300-700 words based around a trope from TVtrope.com

EXP: 1,789, Level: 1
    Level completed: 90%, EXP required for next level: 211
    Level completed: 90%,
    EXP required for next level: 211
    GP

Name
    Prolicio Prolixi --- Alicia
    Race
    Ghost
    Hair Color
    Auburn
    Eye Color
    Hazel
    Build
    5 foot 11 inches --- weightless

View Profile
    A fight against your clone and you lose in an epic way.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123