Eye Color
    Blue
    Build
    5'11'', 172 lbs
    Job
    Protector of Radasanth.

View Profile
    Newest Update!

Due to the fact that there will be some discrepincies in the brackets, we are the 4 highest scoring losers of round 1 to round 2. We are doing the same thing from Round 2 to Round 3.

Also, because there is some debate over what was written in the news article, and what is written in the Serenti rules; Both players have 48 hours to make their post after their opponent. Regardless of whether the thread finishes or not, the 48 hour rule applies. Apologies for any misunderstandings there. HOWEVER! Because of this misunderstanding, I will waive this rule for Round 1. That means if your battle finished this round, and you were 48 hours late, you still get your points, BUT ONLY FOR ROUND 1!

Last update, us judges are working diligently to get you your results for Round 1. Round 2 is slated to begin Tuesday, September 13th, at 10:00 PM Central Time. This means that by Tuesday morning, you will have your matches, and results (Though all results should be up tonight).

Thank you for your time.
    Last edited by Silence Sei; 09-11-11 at 06:26 PM.
    2011 Althy winner for Best Comeback, Most Helpful Moderator, and Best IC Odd Couple (With Enigmatic Immortal). 2012 Althie Winner for Mr. Althanas, and best Bromance (also, with Enigmatic Immortal). 2014 Althy Winner Best Battler for Forrals Fortress.

Gisela Open Winner (First Year), Lornius Cooperate Championship 3rd Place Winner (1/2 of 'Don't Blinke!', 2nd year).

(21:41:22) Sulla: If you kill god, Nihilism fills the void, you need the ubermensch to take the place of god. Sei is the ubermensch.

Screw You, Andy.
    EXP: 233,561, Level: 20
    Level completed: 0%, EXP required for next level: 0
    Level completed: 0%,
    EXP required for next level: 0
    GP

Name
    Sei Orlouge
    Race
    Mystic
    Hair Color
    Orange
    Eye Color
    Blue
    Build
    5'11'', 172 lbs
    Job
    Protector of Radasanth.

View Profile
    2011 Althy winner for Best Comeback, Most Helpful Moderator, and Best IC Odd Couple (With Enigmatic Immortal). 2012 Althie Winner for Mr. Althanas, and best Bromance (also, with Enigmatic Immortal). 2014 Althy Winner Best Battler for Forrals Fortress.

Gisela Open Winner (First Year), Lornius Cooperate Championship 3rd Place Winner (1/2 of 'Don't Blinke!', 2nd year).

(21:41:22) Sulla: If you kill god, Nihilism fills the void, you need the ubermensch to take the place of god. Sei is the ubermensch.

EXP: 30,152, Level: 7
    Level completed: 40%, EXP required for next level: 4,848
    Level completed: 40%,
    EXP required for next level: 4,848
    GP

Name
    Azza "Sophia" Ambrose
    Race
    Dovicarus (Cleansing One)
    Hair Color
    White to Gray
    Eye Color
    Maroon
    Build
    5'2 / 119lb
    Job
    Cleansing One

View Profile
    -raises hand- Azza has a question. Direct copy pasta from Amber's announcement:

If one does not post within 48 hours, they are penalized regardless of their thread’s actual status.

Does that mean... if you're done with the thread, and finished, you still get points docked? A simple yes or no will suffice. Thank you~ <3
    Current Adventures:
    None

Party:
    None

Recently Done:
    Following...
    Perspective...
    Price...
    Songs...
    He Who Waits...
    Matriarch's...

Screw You, Andy.
    GP

Name
    Sei Orlouge
    Race
    Mystic
    Hair Color
    Orange
    Eye Color
    Blue
    Build
    5'11'', 172 lbs
    Job
    Protector of Radasanth.

View Profile
    Two posts above yours answers that question, orphans, but yes. Completed thread participants will STILL BE PENALIZED FOR MISSING THEIR 48 HOUR DEADLINE.

EXP: 16,848, Level: 5
    Level completed: 48%, EXP required for next level: 3,152
    Level completed: 48%,
    EXP required for next level: 3,152
    GP

Name
    Elrundir Galadhrim
    Race
    Elf
    Hair Color
    Silver
    Eye Color
    Black with blue flecks

I think this particular area is causing a bit of confusion. The rule can basically be boiled down to this: any 48 hour period during the battle itself in which a participant does not post will be penalized. If player B makes the finishing post of the battle and the whole thing is now finished, but there are still four days until the round ends, player A is not going to be penalized for not posting during the remaining days--after all, there's nothing left to post. However, if player A took more than 48 hours to respond to his opponent's initial post earlier in the thread, he will be penalized for that regardless of whether the battle finished or not.
    I don't think you're inferior. I just think I'm better than you.

Current Threads

Screw You, Andy.
    GP

Name
    Sei Orlouge
    Race
    Mystic
    Hair Color
    Orange
    Eye Color
    Blue
    Build
    5'11'', 172 lbs
    Job
    Protector of Radasanth.

View Profile
    Another thing to note:

If you do finish your thread with some days still left on the clock, PM me and I will make a note of it. I realize this hasn't been stated since the news article, so I felt the need to elaborate

So say you finish your thread with a week left, PM me and I will not only put it as my first judging priority, but you will not be docked for your spare week.

Is that clear? I hope that's clear.

EXP: 7,359, Level: 3
    Level completed: 59%, EXP required for next level: 1,641
    Level completed: 59%,
    EXP required for next level: 1,641
    GP

Name
    Dorian Sesthal
    Race
    Apparently human
    Hair Color
    Black
    Eye Color
    Aqua
    Build
    5' 10", 172 lbs
    Job
    Errand Boy

View Profile
    Sorry for the false alarm guys, I've sort of re-entered if that's cool with Inkfinger. Couldn't resist a cool story concept. I should've deleted and re-posted maybe but I edited so the post there is new even though it didn't update the list.

Screw You, Andy.
    GP

Name
    Sei Orlouge
    Race
    Mystic
    Hair Color
    Orange
    Eye Color
    Blue
    Build
    5'11'', 172 lbs
    Job
    Protector of Radasanth.

View Profile
    Sorry for the delay, guys. Next round will start tonight at 10 central.

Screw You, Andy.
    GP

Name
    Sei Orlouge
    Race
    Mystic
    Hair Color
    Orange
    Eye Color
    Blue
    Build
    5'11'', 172 lbs
    Job
    Protector of Radasanth.

View Profile
    If you have not yet realized, due to the number of DQs previously, we have moved from the Quarter Finals to the Semi Finals.

What this means is that the winners of the current three battles will duke it out in a three way championship battle of awesome next round.

That is all.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12