Hair Colour: Unknown
    Eye Colour: Unknown
    Height: 9 feet
    Weight: 400kg
    Languages: Common
    Alignment: True Neutral
    Country of Origin: Unknown

Personality
    Warden's personality cannot really be compared to that of mankind. It blurs the gap between that of man and beast, creating something inbetween. Warden is best described as unpredictable at it's core, and on the surface displays a mostly stoic and reserved appearance, but that is likely because of it's concealing frame that betrays no form of emotional response. It runs itself off of a bizarre type of instinct that takes traits from animals such as survival over all, but also has it seek out enjoyment in activities ranging from playing with others to playing with their corpses. The latter leaves others assuming that Warden is evil, or at least malicious. That is not the case, and trying to pin Warden as evil, or even trying to ascribe any type of morality to it is simply pointless. It is beyond human understanding, and any attempt to explain it's actions will simply result in being proved wrong one way or another when Warden does something completely random down the road, betraying any sign of normality it had previously established. Warden does, however, have a capacity to bond with others, as seen in its 'friendship' with Errol. While apparently a master-servant type of relationship, their interactions with each other do seem deeper than that on occasion. Errol certainly sees Warden as a friend of sorts, but Warden's feelings seem uncertain, much like the rest of his personality.

Appearance
    Warden represents itself as a very large armoured humanoid. The armour covers its entire body, leaving nothing exposed, resulting in Warden's physical nature being impossible to assess. The armour is crafted from a steel-like alloy that is naturally pitch black, and seamless across the entire suit, as though forged around the body originally and incapable of being removed naturally. In fact, one would mistake Warden as an armoured statue if he stood perfectly still. While most of the suit resembles standard plate armour, though seamless, the helmet appears to be designed more to look like a smooth, featureless human head, not including features such as ears, a nose, or hair. Where the eyes would be on the artificial head are hollow indents similar to eye sockets, and the mouth is more like a row of steel teeth formed into a threatening grimace. The look is intimidating, but leaves one to think that Warden is not an organic creature and is some sort of golem. That is far from the truth, as the armour is actually a prison to a creature inside it, and the appearance of the armour is nothing like the creature within. What lies under the steel is a creature of flesh and blood, with no real form to call it's own. However, if simply because of the masculine appearance of the armour, most people will assume he's a man or refer to him as such. Perhaps what surprises people the most is that Warden can talk, and he does so in a gutteral voice that echoes, as though spoken by more than one person overlapping each other. However, his undeveloped intellect causes his speech to be simple, or simply resort to making growling sounds or grunts. He is still capable of talking in an erudite manner, he just doesn't.

History
    The furthest one can look back into Warden's history is on a wrecked vessel far out at sea. A slavers vessel had encountered it in their patrols for new 'recruits', and had no qualms about boarding it to take any treasure or poor souls still on board. The only thing they would find would be a shackled set of armour, as though something was still inside it. Assuming that whoever was in the armour had long since died, they went to undo the binds, but found that the armour moved just before they did so and lashed out at them, still restrained by the shackles. Deciding that such a strange being could fetch a good price to a niche market, they kept him bound and took him on their vessel back to Alerar to be sold. Through a series of dealings, the living armour wound up in the hands of one Gustan Martivius, a Dark Elf Freiherr based in Ettermire.

Gustan considered the strange armour to be disturbing, but decided that he could use it to guard his quarters and terrify his other slaves. He would not count on one of his own slaves to use this living armour to bring about his death, however. A man named Errol, who had been immune to his mind controlling enchantments but was kept around regardless, had created a bond with the creature, who had taken up the name of Warden. Errol's inborn anti-magic allowed Warden freedom from his bonds, which set off a desire for freedom and creating a bond between the two.

It was no surprise then that Warden went through with Errol's plans to kill Martivius and burn down his estate, along with his staff and other slaves. They took the important documents that Errol sort after for whatever reason, and then set out to ascertain Errol's dreams. Warden would be beside Errol for as long as the man had the power to free him, even if it took a lifetime to do so. Through blood and suffering, Warden did as he was asked, and the relationship soon developed into a strange friendship, which has so far stood the test of time.

Errol's job in the organisation was mostly that of Errol's bodyguard and right-hand man. He was likely Errol's only coworker who actually spoke to him directly and knew his identity, and Errol was just fine with that. They travelled the land, Errol seeking adventure and Warden seeking freedom, and their story unfolded.

Skills
    Juggernaut- His size, and the fact that he is technically made of steel, lets him shrug off most blows and deal extreme damage with his own. This comes at a price however, as the sheer weight of his body causes his movements to be slowed to a crawl, limiting his charge to that of a slowpaced walk, making ranged attacks and fast opponents his major weakness.

Permanently Sustained- Warden does not have to eat, drink or sleep, its body seems to function in a self replenishing manner.

Inhuman- Because of his strange origins, he is not affected by emotional stimuli in the way that animals or mankind are. His alien brain also makes him resistant to the mental attacks of psychics who have a hard time understanding what they're attempting to break into. However, when they do manage to break in, the simplicity of his mind allows them ease of control.

Intimidating- He is, without a doubt, a horrid beast to be up against. A gigantic set of armour that slowly walks towards you while growling is, after all, rather daunting.

Forgotten Knowledge- A history much longer than remembered means that great knowledge is stored deep within Warden's memories, long forgotten by time and himself. This represents itself as his understanding of common, though presently that's all the knowledge that has surfaced.

Abilities
    Sealed Armour- The armour binding Warden is magical, but the nature of this magic is so ancient and powerful that it simply cannot be understood. The armour is actually an enchantment taken form, and any attempts to destroy it will find that the armour will simply restore itself. While this does not make him invincible, it does make him highly resilient to damage. However this does not apply to the enchantment itself, and while it can not be destroyed permanently, a skilled mage may be able to lift the seal to some degree temporarily and allow the inside beast freedom to act, or to expose a weakness in the armour. An important trait to note is that, due to Errol's special ability, the seal is slowly weakening over time, allowing Warden the chance to show more of his true power. Time will tell what is under the armour.
    Eldritch Monstrosity- While incapable of showing any of it's true power, the true Warden is underneath the armour and possesses powers beyond mortal capacity. Great magic and horrifying powers develop as the seal binding him weakens, and the weaker his armour, the stronger he becomes.
    Forsaken Regeneration- So far, this is the only trait that has been unlocked by Errol's slow undoing of the seal, though one would have a hard time in noticing it's effects underneath the armour. It allows Warden the ability to regenerate from any damage, the speed of which depends on the current strength of the seal. By default, when the armour is at maximum strength, Warden will regenerate from death to healthy in a weeks time. This effectively makes Warden physically immortal, for so long as a part of him remains, it will slowly grow back into him. The enchantment remains attached to him regardless of his damaged state, and when he is healthy, the armour will remain on him. The strength of the regeneration will gradually increase as the seal loses it's hold over Warden, but as of now, it has no immediate effect, only restoring him over a long time.

Equipment
    He has no personal belongings and this will likely remain that way, though he is often the one carrying Errol's belongings because he can bear the load easier.

Weaponry
    Warden does not carry weapons with him. He does, however, have a habit of using improvised weapons from his surroundings, such as rocks or whatever he can throw at his enemy or crush them with.

Armour
    The enchanted armour that he is sealed in, made from a steel-like alloy, created from the enchantment cast on him long ago. He does not wear anything else as a result of this permanent cage he wears.

Note: I wasn't sure if I had to make a new account when making an alt or not, so sorry if I did the wrong thing there, I just want to get this profile approved so I can RP with Errol ASAP.
    Last edited by Grandjester; 09-03-11 at 06:47 AM.

Non Timebo Mala
    EXP: 126,303, Level: 15
    Level completed: 46%, EXP required for next level: 8,697
    Level completed: 46%,
    EXP required for next level: 8,697
    GP

Name
    Letho Ravenheart
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Dark brown, turning gray
    Eye Color
    Dark brown
    Build
    6'0''/240 lbs
    Job
    Corone Ranger

Unless you plan to make Warden a NPC related to your original character, you're going to have to make a new account and repost this.

I also need you to clarify/edit a few things while you're at it. Juggernaut and Inhuman should go under abilities, because the first is basically a resistance to damage and the second is resistance to mental attacks. Eldritch Monstrosity should go under skills, as it's basically saying that he can gain a wide variety of powers in the future which currently has no applications, and the future acquired abilities will go into abilities section on their own. That would still leave you with one ability over the limit, but Forsaken Regeneration also has no combat applications, so I will allow it.

Now, I need some additional info on two things. First, Juggernaut. The description practically implies that he's stronger than your average human. I need you to put a number two it. 2x stronger is a good start.

As for the Sealed armor, I need to know how fast it regenerates. I would allow it to regenerate minor damage in several posts, but anything more serious should take much longer. Also, I understand that you want to keep what's under the armor unidentified for the time being and that's fine. However, I need you to make it so the armor has weak points where any full-plate mail would have (meaning mostly the joints) and that whatever is actually beneath it can be damaged by piercing the armor.
    "Turning and turning in the widening gyre
    The falcon cannot hear the falconer;
    Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;
    Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world,
    The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
    The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
    The best lack all conviction, while the worst
    Are full of passionate intensity."

William Butler Yeats - The Second Coming

GP

Name
    Jean Lafitte
    Race
    Yorfallian
    Hair Color
    Black
    Eye Color
    White schlera, no iris, black pupil
    Build
    181 centimeters/74 kilograms
    Job
    Adventurer

I'll answer your queries here and then repost the profile under a new account. I assume such questions would be asked, so it's all good. If you still disagree with some points of the editted profile that I'll be reposting, feel free to bring them up in the new thread.

Juggernaut's damage resistance is referring to the fact that he's wearing steel armour, not that he has any special type of damage resistance. As to his physical strength, it's simply because he's 8 feet tall and big, and once more being plated in steel causes his blows to be more heavy, making it mundane. I will say that his strength is 2x the average human's simply because of his heavy frame, though.

I agree that Inhuman should probably be an ability, so I'll switch it with Eldritch Monstrosity because as you said, it's more telling of how he'll develop and isn't an ability on it's own.

As for the armour, it's true that I don't want the insides revealed. However I am willing to work with something like having a darkness within that stops people seeing what's inside, but still letting them attack. So I guess with enough force they can shatter the armour/pierce it with a blade and deal damage to him directly. Also I'll make sure to add that the joints are weaker so that Warden can both move his limbs and so that he has weak points. The armour's regeneration rate is fast enough that each post will show scratches and minor dents healing over, but anything like deep slash marks or punctures takes many posts and full-on damage like the gauntlets being blown off will take until the end of the battle.

Non Timebo Mala
    EXP: 126,303, Level: 15
    Level completed: 46%, EXP required for next level: 8,697
    Level completed: 46%,
    EXP required for next level: 8,697
    GP

Name
    Letho Ravenheart
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Dark brown, turning gray
    Eye Color
    Dark brown
    Build
    6'0''/240 lbs
    Job
    Corone Ranger

Not approved (profile re-posted on a different account).
    "Turning and turning in the widening gyre
    The falcon cannot hear the falconer;
    Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;
    Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world,
    The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
    The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
    The best lack all conviction, while the worst
    Are full of passionate intensity."

William Butler Yeats - The Second Coming