Hello again Althanas!
This week’s news is all about the Serenti Invitational! With Round 1 over, and Round 2 starting tonight at 10:00 PM Central Time, we’ve officially made a a bracket for Round 2. This includes the four highest scoring losers from Round 1, as well as the winners of that same round. Once again, the round is 2 weeks long, and once again, we are moving up the four highest scoring losers of the round. If you noticed, the rounds were judged within three days, a trend that is going to carry over up until the finish of the tournament.

A week or so ago, I gave a report in my article that was not very clear. For that, I apologize for this misinterpretation once more. To clarify a bit better, any player in the Serenti that does not post 48 hours after their opponent, regardless of whether or not the two players finish their thread, will be docked 1 point per 48 hour infraction. This rule was waived in Round 1 due to the misunderstanding, but now there will be no exceptions. If one does not post within 48 hours, they are penalized regardless of their thread’s actual status.

The gambling for the Serenti is still open as well. Though, if you don’t particularly like the setup that we have provided you with, Christoph had been kind enough to make another version of the gambling. So be sure to get out there and place your bets!

That’s it for this week Althanas, and as always, I will see you next time.’

Amber Eyes

Thread of the Week – Stairway to Heaven

JC of the Week – Vandal Valiance

Article of the Week – Dheathain