Eye Color
    Blue
    Build
    5'6, 155lbs
    Job
    Ixian Knights Reformation team

September 26, 2011

Hello Again!

First off I want to apologize for missing last week’s article. Work and the Serenti got the better of me for a bit.

The Serenti is still going full swing, with second round matchups set to end on Tuesday. Round three will begin Friday night at 11:00 EST. Make sure to check the brackets as soon as your scores are posted and remember that there will be wildcard advances. If you finish your match you will be eligible for one of those spots. Overall I am very impressed with the quality of the completed battles as well as with the creativity so far. I look forward to reading the later rounds, and wish everyone involved the best of luck.

Keep in mind that we do still have Serenti gambling going on, so be sure to check out the gambling thread here. Thanks again to everyone who is participating and providing feedback.

Vignettes are still open for September, and will end this Friday. There is still time to get yours in before they are judged. This is an easy way to get a bit of experience and possibly some extra GP, so take advantage of it.

I have noticed that the chat seems to be busy quite often now, and am excited that players are using it to get to know one another. If you haven’t checked it out yet, you should. Thanks again for another great week Althanas!

As Always,
    Amber Eyes.

Thread of the week: This week’s spotlight thread is another Serenti battle, this time featuring Vigil and Jonah T. Barnham. Vigil vs. Jonah T. Barnham

JC of the week: This week’s JC spotlight is from Letho and Storm Veritas. To expedite, explore, and extract
    Last edited by Amber Eyes; 09-26-11 at 12:47 AM.
    My life has a superb cast but I can't figure out the plot.
    ~~ Ashleigh Brilliant

Every girl should use what Mother Nature gave her before Father Time takes it away.
    ~~Dr. Laurence J. Peter

You might as well stand and fight because if you run, you will only die tired.
    -- Sei Shin Kan

Only a warrior chooses pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    -- Anon