Eye Color
    Blue
    Build
    5'6, 155lbs
    Job
    Ixian Knights Reformation team

October 9th, 2011

Hello once again, Althanas!

This week, we’re already at the half-way point in the Serenti Invitational Tournament. With only a week left in round 3, our competitors are going to have to put some pep in their step if they wish to advance to the quarter finals. Be sure to read the threads, and cheer for your favorite contender!

The new Vignettes started last week, and with them comes a new topic. Just in time for Halloween, Jasmine asks the good people of Althanas who hides in their closet (or under their bed) at night. In other words, who is –your- boogeyman?

In the Althanas staff corner of things, everyones needs to give a big welcome to our newest judge, Sagequeen. While she’s relatively new to our neck of the woods, Sagequeen has consistently brought in high scores from our judges. Obviously, this girl knows what she’s doing, so go check out some of her threads and wish her the best in all of her judging endeavors!

That’s it for this week, I’ll be back again next week with even more news, so until then, Althanas!

Amber Eyes

Thread of the Week – The Clock, the Vault, and the Sword of Kings

JC of the Week – Escape from Anebrilith

Article of the Week – History
    Last edited by Amber Eyes; 10-10-11 at 06:38 AM.
    My life has a superb cast but I can't figure out the plot.
    ~~ Ashleigh Brilliant

Every girl should use what Mother Nature gave her before Father Time takes it away.
    ~~Dr. Laurence J. Peter

You might as well stand and fight because if you run, you will only die tired.
    -- Sei Shin Kan

Only a warrior chooses pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    -- Anon